PDA

View Full Version : Golgorath

Devil_Gabbe_Raizan
07-20-2002, 08:27 PM
Oh well,Im making my own playerworld.As you should know i need staff,I started making it today well 30 min ago :),And I need some staff.So If you wanna be:
LAT:Send me 1 outside and 1 inside level (Screenshot if you want)
NAT:Send me an npc that you have made yourself.
GAT:Send me a sample of what you can do (Graal work plz)
Admin:Apply for that by contacting me on msn (Show ya later)
Or well or if you want to do it faster if you wanna apply faster to any staff contact me on msn.
Well im only hiring that right now.
My email is:
[email protected]

To make things nicer I will tell you the storyline too :)
Before you were rich you were a noble and you were very well known in the country Golgorath,now your just a poor simple guy that doesn't know where he is,noone knows him.Everything happened because he started...Gambling.He lost his money once by once he got addicted until he lost everything except sword shield clothes some bombs and his bow he made as a child.Now he has to work his way up to as he was before he got poor and unknown.
:)
I can also show you a level im currently working on,it's outside onlinestartlocal.And it has a pub nearby well im not finished.

Beachbum
07-20-2002, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Devil_Gabbe_Raizan
Oh well,Im making my own playerworld.As you should know i need staff,I started making it today well 30 min ago :),And I need some staff.So If you wanna be:
LAT:Send me 1 outside and 1 inside level (Screenshot if you want)
NAT:Send me an npc that you have made yourself.
GAT:Send me a sample of what you can do (Graal work plz)
Admin:Apply for that by contacting me on msn (Show ya later)
Or well or if you want to do it faster if you wanna apply faster to any staff contact me on msn.
Well im only hiring that right now.
My email is:
[email protected]

To make things nicer I will tell you the storyline too :)
Before you were rich you were a noble and you were very well known in the country Golgorath,now your just a poor simple guy that doesn't know where he is,noone knows him.Everything happened because he started...Gambling.He lost his money once by once he got addicted until he lost everything except sword shield clothes some bombs and his bow he made as a child.Now he has to work his way up to as he was before he got poor and unknown.
:)
I can also show you a level im currently working on,it's outside onlinestartlocal.And it has a pub nearby well im not finished.

No......

SingleChance
07-20-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Beachbum

No......

stfu

Devil_Gabbe_Raizan
07-20-2002, 08:47 PM
<3 Josh <3!

warp2ukew
07-20-2002, 10:00 PM
any new tileset? That level is noth9ing special at all show us something exciting

zrpgp2p
07-20-2002, 10:09 PM
Well that advice level looked like it was going to start out ok, but not to offend you or anything, but it doesnt look good because first, its not detailed at all. Secondly it doesn't have anything from the right side of the level. Redo it and it'll look better.

Devil_Gabbe_Raizan
07-20-2002, 10:29 PM
Umm,Just to telling ya it isn't done yet I just started on the level when I posted the thread,BTW I always fill out before detailing! That makes it alot simpler.Oh well,I stink at graphics,that's why if we ARE having a new tileset I need GFX. :(

zrpgp2p
07-20-2002, 11:04 PM
Ok, then finish it up and post it :)

Devil_Gabbe_Raizan
07-20-2002, 11:15 PM
Just as I said on the thread I did on the levels forum about the level that Im empty of idea and I need a filler for right bottom corner. :(

Devil_Gabbe_Raizan
07-21-2002, 03:15 PM
*Boing*

RavenTelvecho
07-21-2002, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by SingleChance

stfu
Originally posted by Beachbum

No......

Inphektid
07-21-2002, 11:28 PM
No offense, but if your whole server has levels like that one...uhh..

Warcaptain
07-23-2002, 08:41 AM
Golgorath?

kinda like Golgotha ths plaec where christ was cruicified

wooo

Neglegence2002
07-23-2002, 10:08 AM
Interesting, a plot based on gambling...oh well be sure to repost the level when it is done I want to see it, it looks like it could be good if you tile it nicely