PDA

View Full Version : New Playerworld! Rising Empires


Magic_Kitty
07-20-2002, 04:54 PM
Yes hello, this is Fuko, Owner of Rising Empires.
I have started a playerworld a month ago and without any staff, i now have quite some staff but not enough here is the staff list:

Owner: Fuko (me)
Co-Owners: Spanky(from g2k1) and NeoNPL (from g2k1)
Head Admin: Sparkplug(from g2k1)
Asst Head Admin: (i would like to have Valder here, please PM me sparkplug, Spanky or NEONPL)
Lat Asst Chief: CJ (from g2k1)
and that is all

we need GATs and LATs and NATS and a webmaster

Xbob42
07-20-2002, 05:03 PM
Can you show some screenshots, and a storyline or short description. I would prefer to read a short description though instead of a long stoyline. ;)
I have a few other questions as well.

What is this playerworld going to be about?
What type of playerworld is it going to be?
Will there be jobs/classes on it?
How long until it is complete?
Do you have anything already made for it?
Will there be a new tileset?

Magic_Kitty
07-20-2002, 05:03 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
shall i make it a private server or public?

Magic_Kitty
07-20-2002, 05:05 PM
What is this playerworld going to be about?
It is going to be about this once great world, but got divided by evil.
What type of playerworld is it going to be? Bit rpish but also like normal.
Will there be jobs/classes on it? yes
How long until it is complete? probaly in october
Do you have anything already made for it? yes 340 levels
Will there be a new tileset? no

Devil_Gabbe_Raizan
07-20-2002, 05:09 PM
I would like to see some screenshots first. :o Or I can't judge if it's cool or not :)

Aknts
07-20-2002, 05:24 PM
Spanky:

This level is alright.. I done the first half and got bored and thre trees in and some stuff for the second half.

Xbob42
07-20-2002, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Aknts
Spanky:

This level is alright.. I done the first half and got bored and thre trees in and some stuff for the second half.

Thats very nice. I only saw one tile error in there on the top right of the picture by the bottom part of the mountain.

Aknts
07-20-2002, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Xbob42


Thats very nice. I only saw one tile error in there on the top right of the picture by the bottom part of the mountain.

Spanky:

Yea its fixed I didn't feel like taking a new screen..

thesmoothcriminal
07-20-2002, 06:32 PM
Ankts i hate you and i hate ure crap level

archaonTCN
07-20-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by thesmoothcriminal
Ankts i hate you and i hate ure crap level
i h8 u and i h8 ur mom and ur moms crap b3d lollozz!!!

Aknts
07-20-2002, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by archaonTCN

i h8 u and i h8 ur mom and ur moms crap b3d lollozz!!!

Spanky:

=) <3


To smooth:

Umm sorry my level couldn't be shittalicious to match your levels but what can ya do.. =\

Valder
07-20-2002, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by thesmoothcriminal
Ankts i hate you and i hate ure crap level

i hate you too. u r such an idiot and you mke me wnt tpo vomt!

thesmoothcriminal
07-20-2002, 07:29 PM
ankts nobody likes you
you just keep giving sh!t to everyone

Aknts
07-20-2002, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by thesmoothcriminal
ankts nobody likes you
you just keep giving sh!t to everyone


Spanky:
wtf? you are damn retarded.

Valder
07-20-2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by thesmoothcriminal
ankts nobody likes you
you just keep giving sh!t to everyone

YOU ARE A *****!!

warp2ukew
07-20-2002, 07:42 PM
smoothcrim, your the biggest idiot ever and a n00b. if you played graal at least a month you would know a lot of people really like spanky

SingleChance
07-20-2002, 08:07 PM
lol
this is turning out to be a funny thread ;)

warp2ukew
07-20-2002, 08:10 PM
hehe, the funny thing is, it has almost nothing to do with the PW (besides the fact smooth started the fight by criticsizing (sp?) spankys very nice level)

thesmoothcriminal
07-20-2002, 08:49 PM
SHUTUPPA
ANKTS EVERYONE HATES YOU

SingleChance
07-20-2002, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by thesmoothcriminal
SHUTUPPA
ANKTS EVERYONE HATES YOU

lmao dude, shut up.

thesmoothcriminal
07-20-2002, 08:51 PM
to all who noticed notice:
Ankt pays out everyone coz hes a B!tch

thesmoothcriminal
07-20-2002, 08:52 PM
i dont care for spanky

Devil_Gabbe_Raizan
07-20-2002, 08:55 PM
OMG LOL,He can't even spell Aknts and Shut UP OMG,the ***** here is you smoothcriminal,you cant even make a level that get over 5/10,and smoothcriminal GET A LIFE! First thing you can do is leave from the forums so we don't have to see your name again.

zrpgp2p
07-20-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Devil_Gabbe_Raizan
OMG LOL,He can't even spell Aknts and Shut UP OMG,the ***** here is you smoothcriminal,you cant even make a level that get over 5/10,and smoothcriminal GET A LIFE! First thing you can do is leave from the forums so we don't have to see your name again.

haunter
07-21-2002, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by thesmoothcriminal
to all who noticed notice:
Ankt pays out everyone coz hes a B!tch

Shut you, you're making more of an ass of yourself, if at all possible.

DeathChill
07-21-2002, 03:20 AM
James: stfu newbs. ;)

Xbob42
07-21-2002, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by thesmoothcriminal
to all who noticed notice:
Ankt pays out everyone coz hes a B!tch

pays? I don't see any money coming my way. :rolleyes:

Mykel
07-21-2002, 07:12 AM
well back to the point...
i like the level....
8/10

Aknts
07-21-2002, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Xbob42


pays? I don't see any money coming my way. :rolleyes:
Spanky:

*slides envelope with money under your door*

SingleChance
07-21-2002, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Aknts

Spanky:

*slides envelope with money under your door*

:(

Sparkplug
07-21-2002, 10:18 AM
SPANKY IS TO CHEAP TO PAY PEOPLE ;)

Aknts
07-21-2002, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Sparkplug
SPANKY IS TO CHEAP TO PAY PEOPLE ;)

Spanky:

*slides envelope full of hair under your door*

Valder
07-21-2002, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Aknts


Spanky:

*slides envelope full of hair under your door*

Is that konidias' hair ;)

Torankusu
07-21-2002, 10:39 AM
hahaha. sorry to spoil the fun, but i'm going to have to close this thread or something.

or just delete all of those posts.

SingleChance
07-21-2002, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
hahaha. sorry to spoil the fun, but i'm going to have to close this thread or something.

or just delete all of those posts.

no sir please, my posts are like my babies
just close the thread :(
but spare my babies.

Torankusu
07-21-2002, 10:46 AM
Done.
:D

Post in the other thread, please.