PDA

View Full Version : Just FYI...

freddyfox
07-19-2002, 01:55 PM
No kingdom attacks will be held until I can get someone to script a succesful kingdom attack script. These raids are HORRIBLY unfun for me and just cause a headache.

Amagius
07-19-2002, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by freddyfox
No kingdom attacks will be held until I can get someone to script a succesful kingdom attack script. These raids are HORRIBLY unfun for me and just cause a headache.

If only there was like a Real Time Building Script, where once they informed you of there RP Plan you would just "switch it on" and then the building can decay from war. Then again, I guess the decay is the part that needs to be finished...;)

magicbud3344
07-20-2002, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by freddyfox

agreed

Googi
07-21-2002, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Amagius

If only there was like a Real Time Building Script, where once they informed you of there RP Plan you would just "switch it on" and then the building can decay from war. Then again, I guess the decay is the part that needs to be finished...;)

Well, the challenge isn't really making a script, it's making the tilesets for each level of decay, there's seteffect but that's kinda :-\