PDA

View Full Version : Requirements for a Private server?

TriNe_351
07-19-2002, 08:04 AM
what are the Requirements for a Private server ?

Questa
07-19-2002, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by TriNe_351
what are the Requirements for a Private server ?
I don't think they are taking any more.

Torankusu
07-19-2002, 08:16 AM
Urgh. Check Jinx's post, if you can find it.

You automatically go up for Private server for two weeks, if you pass the reviews. Or, so I was told. no underdeveloped for "private servers" will be allowed.

Kuza
07-19-2002, 08:18 AM
What's the difference between a Graal Gold server and Classic? No one can tell me...

TriNe_351
07-19-2002, 08:19 AM
Gold is ran by Stefan and Classic is ran by Players

Kuza
07-19-2002, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by TriNe_351
Gold is ran by Stefan and Classic is ran by Players

Yeah, I know that. But why do some servers choose to go Gold? You'd get more players if you were Classic.

Oasis for example and Faheria most likely. Is it because they will be really good?

SingleChance
07-19-2002, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Kuza

Yeah, I know that. But why do some servers choose to go Gold? You'd get more players if you were Classic.

Oasis for example and Faheria most likely. Is it because they will be really good?

Faheria is in the classic section right now.
And Oasis i think will be in the classic section too.

Dark-Dragoon
07-19-2002, 10:24 PM
but Rhune will be in the >You section, because it>you. :D

Tohz
07-20-2002, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Dark-Dragoon
but Rhune will be in the >You section, because it>you. :D
Weirdo...

TriNe_351
07-20-2002, 12:58 AM
^^^lol XD

Aknts
07-20-2002, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Kuza

Easy question to answer. If a playerworld is of good quality, I'm sure it could go in Gold. The difference between Gold and Classic is that Gold is for active p2p players only. Sure, Classic would get more players, but in reality, you're going to get a lot more idiots and a lot more people that are used to doing nothing but insulting people and playerkilling.

Plus you get the prestige to be in the Gold listing, along with the main Graal servers. Since Classic list is available to anyone that has paid to play, you're going to have a lot more people. However, more people isn't necassarily good.

I'm still considering what to do with Oasis.. I'm not even sure if playerworld owners would have a choice in the matter... When you think about it, what if a playerworld comes along that is 10 times better than the Gold servers? It would cause a lot of people to not re-upgrade because they can play a better server on the Classic list.

Tohz
07-20-2002, 08:46 PM
I don't agree with your point Aknts about "Classic players and Gold players" They both are same kind of people, they arent different because its gold

Devil_Gabbe_Raizan
07-20-2002, 08:50 PM
Yes there is actually the Gold people are more p2p active since for classic you only have to upgrade once and for gold you have to upgrade when it runs out but on classic you can still play with the same account when it has ran out the first time