PDA

View Full Version : Uh oh!


Xbob42
07-18-2002, 03:49 PM
Is the 'ia' syndrome dissapearing or something?
Is there an une syndrome.
Rhune ... Khrune... Dune?

hmmmm. Somebody's got some explaining to do. ;)
While the explaining goes on let's take a moment of silent pie-eating. okay?

ZanderX
07-18-2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Xbob42
Is the 'ia' syndrome dissapearing or something?
Is there an une syndrome.
Rhune ... Khrune... Dune?

hmmmm. Somebody's got some explaining to do. ;)
While the explaining goes on let's take a moment of silent pie-eating. okay?

What kind of pie?

Amagius
07-18-2002, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by ZanderX


What kind of pie?

I like Pumpkin Pie the most. I wouldn't mind Apple Pie, but Pumpkin is Favorite. Lemon Pie is nasty if you ask me. If you put Lemon versus Apple, Apple Wipe the floor, but if you dropped them Lemon would probably clean up faster. Pumpkin would probably beat Apple, but not Lemon on the Pie-Dropping Contest; but who'd wanna drop a Pumpkin Pie? Then again there is Cherry Pie, but I'd rather eat Cherries than Cherry Pie. Cherry would probably beat Apple and Lemon Pie on Tasting Contest, but Cherry pie would probably only beat Apple Pie, because Apple Pie is really Messy. So it stills goes that Pumpkin Pie is Great and you can clean Lemons faster if you use Pine-Fresh on it.

thesmoothcriminal
07-18-2002, 07:09 PM
i meant rhune NOT Khrune sorry to all but please refer to the other posts for Rhune

warp2ukew
07-18-2002, 07:33 PM
lel

sage_chaozu
07-19-2002, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by thesmoothcriminal
i meant rhune NOT Khrune sorry to all but please refer to the other posts for Rhune


thesmoothcriminal, even though you have posted an out of topic reply, I will just say this: There is "delete post" feature, use it instead of spamming the board with countless, not to say, useless posts. Click "Edit post" come on now move your finger. THERE you go. Clickkkkkkkkk it. Then you see little check box that says "Delete Post"? Click it. Then click "Submit Changes". DId you do it? Did ya? Good for you!

Torankusu
07-19-2002, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by sage_chaozu



thesmoothcriminal, even though you have posted an out of topic reply, I will just say this: There is "delete post" feature, use it instead of spamming the board with countless, not to say, useless posts. Click "Edit post" come on now move your finger. THERE you go. Clickkkkkkkkk it. Then you see little check box that says "Delete Post"? Click it. Then click "Submit Changes". DId you do it? Did ya? Good for you! you can't delete a post after 24 hours.

Artificial_Sweetener
07-19-2002, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by Xbob42
Is the 'ia' syndrome dissapearing or something?
Is there an une syndrome.
Rhune ... Khrune... Dune?

hmmmm. Somebody's got some explaining to do. ;)
While the explaining goes on let's take a moment of silent pie-eating. okay?
OMG TWO PW NAMES WITH THE SAMe 3 LETTER ENDING ADSLFJASJ MADDNESS :grrr:

Legondary_MyTH
07-19-2002, 05:33 AM
*chuckles*

Kuza
07-19-2002, 05:47 AM
Spam is mighty tastey!

Anyways, he hasn't used the forums much as you can see. So that explains the fault.