PDA

View Full Version : After the Reset...


ghostsamurai
07-18-2002, 05:00 AM
All of the old kingdoms should be destroyed and forgotten, and new kingdoms should be made. The current RPing setting has gotten very overplayed, distorted, and is falling apart. I have no idea what the new kingdoms should be, but they should have new leaders, too, to help bring new ideas into the graalian RPing world.

Torankusu
07-18-2002, 05:11 AM
just clean out the existing kingdoms, except for a few emperors/kings (samurai, dustari, and karakaze.)

Hiyoshi
07-18-2002, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
just clean out the existing kingdoms, except for a few emperors/kings (samurai, dustari, and karakaze.)

AMEN! I've tried doing a tag wipe on Samurai after Zormite destroyed the castle, but I still don't have enough access to all the members.

magicbud3344
07-18-2002, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
All of the old kingdoms should be destroyed and forgotten, and new kingdoms should be made. The current RPing setting has gotten very overplayed, distorted, and is falling apart. I have no idea what the new kingdoms should be, but they should have new leaders, too, to help bring new ideas into the graalian RPing world.

i like this idea, no more samurai karakaze or Dustari, New kingdoms!
Rock,Forest,snow whatever, make up fancy names but we need new kingdoms

ghostsamurai
07-18-2002, 05:22 AM
not elements, those are stupid :(

Waltz5
07-18-2002, 05:22 AM
Couldn't agree with you anymore.

The reason I'm not in a kingdom is their just the same old same old.

Googi
07-18-2002, 05:56 AM
Oh yeah, just pointing out that Bomy Gang is going to become a guild instead of a kingdom after the reset, maybe even sooner.

ldhfd
07-18-2002, 06:01 AM
*suggestions for new kingdoms*
There can be a new eskimo kingdom in antora,and a orc kingdom in the forest,and a animal kingdom

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
07-18-2002, 06:28 AM
Themed kingdoms aren't cool. Why not just have different kingdom names in different locations

Ghost Pirate
07-18-2002, 06:31 AM
Clans
Orders
Tribes
Oh My!

TrueHeaT
07-18-2002, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
All of the old kingdoms should be destroyed and forgotten, and new kingdoms should be made. The current RPing setting has gotten very overplayed, distorted, and is falling apart. I have no idea what the new kingdoms should be, but they should have new leaders, too, to help bring new ideas into the graalian RPing world.

Yes, well, I said this too, and it's very true. The old kingdoms can't be exciting anymore, we need to gather together to RPing community and spend a few hours planning, establish 2 or 3 official main kingdoms and maybe a couple smaller.

Python523
07-18-2002, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
just clean out the existing kingdoms, except for a few emperors/kings (samurai, dustari, and karakaze.)
nothing is wrong with pirate crew >;/ we've ahd like the least problems out of all the kingdoms

magicbud3344
07-18-2002, 10:15 AM
what new kingdom takes drunk Thiving ninja Pirates?

Valder
07-18-2002, 11:13 AM
KARAKAZE MUST STAY!!!

Ghost Pirate
07-18-2002, 11:18 AM
Instead of removing them from existance they move to their new lands.. (which will fit into the Graal2002 storyline!)

magicbud3344
07-18-2002, 11:19 AM
karakaze move to forest? it is just so hot in the desert :(

Waltz5
07-18-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT


Yes, well, I said this too, and it's very true. The old kingdoms can't be exciting anymore, we need to gather together to RPing community and spend a few hours planning, establish 2 or 3 official main kingdoms and maybe a couple smaller.

*nods in agreeance*

I would like to see the couple smaller ones though too...

Also, I think it would spark the RPing on 2K1, as of now, it's basically dead and needs something to get it going again.

Brad
07-19-2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
karakaze move to forest? it is just so hot in the desert :(
Holy:
Ransk get go home

Zurkiba
07-19-2002, 09:48 PM
Me and Aftershock were talking about his one kingdom idea... and this just popped into my head.

BEWARE: This is highly undeveloped and requires much more work... but is subject to change.

Dont flame me... just offer suggestions... thanks

Valder
07-19-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Zurkiba
Me and Aftershock were talking about his one kingdom idea... and this just popped into my head.

BEWARE: This is highly undeveloped and requires much more work... but is subject to change.

Dont flame me... just offer suggestions... thanks

I don't think that should happen because we do want to start a new, but it would be stupid to have to litterally start over...2 kingdoms and a few sub kingdoms still sounds better to me...

jeff335
07-19-2002, 09:58 PM
No offense Zurk, but that's a mere stone's throw from Age of Empires, eh?

Zurkiba
07-20-2002, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by jeff335
No offense Zurk, but that's a mere stone's throw from Age of Empires, eh?
Never played Age of Empire...

Hiker
07-20-2002, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Ghost Pirate
Clans
Orders
Tribes
Oh My!
lol
What if it ends up that way. =/