PDA

View Full Version : Krynns New Level Makers Announced!

Shadow Knight
07-18-2002, 12:39 AM
evildred144:
These levels makers were decided from how Well I thought their style went with the Krynn Tileset. This does not mean ones levels were better then another, I had good level styles entered that did not go good with the tileset so they could not be picked. I am sorry to anyone that did not make it. So here it is.. In the Order hired of who the new Krynn Level Makers are.

Panda
Brett
Chronic351
Spark911 (forum pm me your aim nick please)

I myself also make levels and so does Madmartigan. Once again please note, there was no bad level makers, it just depended if your style was good with the tileset. Thank You.

P.S - Since spark only makes inside levels, We may hire one more person to be on the team but we are going to see how this goes first. Thank you enjoy your day and we hope to see you on Krynn soon.

Spark910
07-18-2002, 01:18 AM
the reason I only do Inside is because i get bored making outside levels, doing all the detail.... lol...And also inside levels are more interesting and I get ALOT more ideas for them=P (Im not saying inside is less detail as its still got to be detailed=D)

Thanks guys, =P

TriNe_351
07-18-2002, 03:46 AM
Hey Get my name right its CRoNic351 I hate it when people do that =/

Warcaptain
07-18-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Shadow Knight
evildred144:
These levels makers were decided from how Well I thought their style went with the Krynn Tileset. This does not mean ones levels were better then another, I had good level styles entered that did not go good with the tileset so they could not be picked. I am sorry to anyone that did not make it. So here it is.. In the Order hired of who the new Krynn Level Makers are.

Panda
Brett
Chronic351

I myself also make levels and so does Madmartigan. Once again please note, there was no bad level makers, it just depended if your style was good with the tileset. Thank You.

P.S - Since spark only makes inside levels, We may hire one more person to be on the team but we are going to see how this goes first. Thank you enjoy your day and we hope to see you on Krynn soon.

are you seriously gonna still call it krynn?

is it because eclipse's name is so tarnished you dont wanna use it anymore?

or is it because people like krynn and not eclipse
hmm

magicbud3344
07-18-2002, 02:21 PM
what? is taht teh server spanky was working or no?

Torankusu
07-18-2002, 02:49 PM
yes, it is.

I'll try out.

Shadow Knight
07-18-2002, 03:04 PM
god damn warcaptain , what difference does a name make? Eclipse is the same server as Krynn , we merged right before spanky quit. Spanky even said he would like it to be named krynn still even if i change stuff around. geez man, im worrying about GAMEPLAY not a dumb name. Your the only person who cant see that.

Aknts
07-18-2002, 03:18 PM
Spanky:

I said I wanted it to be named Krynn as long as the server was good and he said that he was going to use the name Krynn as like saying "Thanx" for what you have done.. and stuff and I said thats cool. Thats why its Krynn.. now stop worrying.. if its bad I will.. wait it won't be bad nvm.

TriNe_351
07-19-2002, 12:29 AM
Toran there is aopen spot now Brett just quit

draygin
07-19-2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Warcaptain

are you seriously gonna still call it krynn?

is it because eclipse's name is so tarnished you dont wanna use it anymore?

or is it because people like krynn and not eclipse
hmm

Notice how this idiot attacks everything. When his own playerworld is a crap clone of G2k1 with only a few differences that arnt impressive.

warp2ukew
07-19-2002, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by draygin

Notice how this idiot attacks everything. When his own playerworld is a crap clone of G2k1 with only a few differences that arnt impressive.

So true, he just likes to make others feel bad cuz his pw is crapz0rs (***** at that word i just made up)

Lao_Su2
07-19-2002, 07:19 AM
Actually warcaptain's server is good so dont think about dissing it :(

TriNe_351
07-19-2002, 07:27 AM
It isnt that bad I just Dont think its right that he can just take enigma off and start another Playerworld That has nothing to do with enigma. If your gonna make a Playerworld Make one like everybody else start offline!

draygin
07-19-2002, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Lao_Su2
Actually warcaptain's server is good so dont think about dissing it :(

you're right its good. It's a good Clone of 2k1 :p I mean come on do they have anything they made themselves?

Also note to war captain when you read this. It might seem more realistic if you kept all monsters outside of town. I mean having some rock monster attack you intown just doesnt seem very plausable.

DarkHero2002
07-19-2002, 09:15 PM
i'll try out also, hows the server going?

TriNe_351
07-20-2002, 12:59 AM
umm if ur trying out for levels krynn is filled sorry =P

anUk
07-20-2002, 06:58 AM
some of you people are soo god damned immature, instead of worring about overworld you care a bouty the name?
ugh, a server is nothing if is only a name

im a LAT on Krynn = P

Milkdude99
07-20-2002, 07:48 AM
evildred144:

Panda
Brett
Chronic351

P.S - Since spark only makes inside levels, We may hire one more person to be on the team but we are going to see how this goes first. Thank you enjoy your day and we hope to see you on Krynn soon. SK ..... Panada is also staff as Level Design on Npulse and is currently working on new projects , so please just make sure our levels or ideas don't "filter to your PW" or "yours to ours", I am controlling all the new projects so I don't think anything of yours will accidently shift our way if it does let me know and we will remedy it. Its gonna be hard for Lats to make sure they only do designs for the PW levels they are working on and I hope our decision to allow Lats of Npulse to work more than one server works out. I am almost finished with a "Staff Agreement" for all Staff of Npulse which they have to agree to and sign to remain Staff, if you wish I will send you a copy of it in case you want to use it or something like it for your Staff.It is directly aimed at protecting our ideas , levels, gfx etc from leaving Npulse.It is more explict than the disclaimer we have used for some time for player submissions.

Torankusu
07-20-2002, 08:06 AM
i think panda also does levels for 2k1.

FIER HIM FRMO ALL

TriNe_351
07-20-2002, 12:33 PM

Spark910
07-20-2002, 03:01 PM
Redarding, ''Spark911 Can Only Do Inside Levels''

Well this new tileset is so simple and easy now, The levels look effective no matter what, So far out of 2LAT, Mine is the Best town online, Im sure Pandas will own mine due to the fact that He used to work for ToT, But eitherway.... Considering Ive used the tileset for about 5days My town is very good....Well its a desert really but still.

Shadow Knight
07-21-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Milkdude99
SK ..... Panada is also staff as Level Design on Npulse and is currently working on new projects , so please just make sure our levels or ideas don't "filter to your PW" or "yours to ours", I am controlling all the new projects so I don't think anything of yours will accidently shift our way if it does let me know and we will remedy it. Its gonna be hard for Lats to make sure they only do designs for the PW levels they are working on and I hope our decision to allow Lats of Npulse to work more than one server works out. I am almost finished with a "Staff Agreement" for all Staff of Npulse which they have to agree to and sign to remain Staff, if you wish I will send you a copy of it in case you want to use it or something like it for your Staff.It is directly aimed at protecting our ideas , levels, gfx etc from leaving Npulse.It is more explict than the disclaimer we have used for some time for player submissions.

evildred144:

um... no offense but krynn is like... alot different from npulse, new tilesets , characters and fighting system... i dont think he can get the 2 mixed up.

Faheria_LAT3
07-21-2002, 12:54 AM
mmmmkay: This tileset? (Blurred for stealers!)

TriNe_351
07-21-2002, 01:11 AM
according to Ryan My town sucks it had too much detial =/
I thought it looked good!!

Milkdude99
07-21-2002, 02:07 AM

evildred144:

um... no offense but krynn is like... alot different from npulse, new tilesets , characters and fighting system... i dont think he can get the 2 mixed up. levels maybe but ideas no

Milkdude99
07-21-2002, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT3
mmmmkay: This tileset? (Blurred for stealers!) Very Nice ! BUT can you resize your sig some so it doesn't screw up the whole display of the forum??? Its annoying as hell :megaeek:

Shadow Knight
07-21-2002, 02:30 AM

Evildred144: Thats the tileset but its being redone to look alot better.

warp2ukew
07-21-2002, 02:41 AM
panda is also levels on frolic

Faheria_LAT3
07-21-2002, 02:51 AM
Very Nice ! BUT can you resize your sig some so it doesn't screw up the whole display of the forum??? Its annoying as hell :megaeek:
mmmmkay: You must run like 800x600 on a 15" monitor. :( That's old school, when normal people view it the sig isn't really big.

BeZeRkEr
07-21-2002, 03:01 AM
i run 1600x1200 on a 19"
looks fine to me

Faheria_LAT3
07-21-2002, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by BeZeRkEr
i run 1600x1200 on a 19"
looks fine to me
mmmmkay: That's biiiig.

Xbob42
07-21-2002, 04:06 AM
My 19 inch monitor sees it kind of big. All I see is a red X though.

Milkdude99
07-21-2002, 05:43 AM

mmmmkay: You must run like 800x600 on a 15" monitor. :( That's old school, when normal people view it the sig isn't really big. 800x600 is standard for a 17" Monitor not 15" 15 is 640x680 and I use a 17" monitor and that has nothing to do with it at all , look at your post against the others , your sig pushes your post beyond what the normal post are (width wise) thus you have to scroll to the right to see it all , it does that because of the width of your sig and has nothing to do with what display you have on your comp..... At least know what you are talking about before you post some nonsense on display views...:rolleyes:

604x304 is not an acceptible size for a sig to start with.....

Milkdude99
07-21-2002, 06:37 AM
ok this is what I am talking about , the screenshot is in the attachment .....

as you can see it goes beyond the normal posting area ...

Graal518
07-21-2002, 02:52 PM
I think I have that tileset on my computer, somewhere.

Graal518
07-21-2002, 02:53 PM

Ohmigawd, I live near Tampa. :O

Spark910
07-21-2002, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by TriNe_351
according to Ryan My town sucks it had too much detial =/
I thought it looked good!!

Dude, there were tile erros, you didnt edit path generator, you had half a house, the water tiles didnt connect to the cliff tles well, You just stuck things anywhere..

ZanderX
07-21-2002, 05:03 PM

My suggestion: Run on a higher resolution. :x

800x600 is too small. I run on 1280x1024 and I wish I could go higher...

Aknts
07-21-2002, 11:57 PM
The sig image fits fine to me, but it might be good to shrink it down a bit. It wouldn't lose any detail really and it would probably save on load time as well.

I don't mind scrolling past it at all, it's just that it might help people with dialup to load the page a second faster. I know you can just say "oh well get a new computer and net connection" but this stuff costs money which not everyone can afford. It doesn't cost all that much just to use the internet. When I got my first computer I bought it for 75 dollars and it was like a 75mhz with a dial-up connection and a 13" screen. :p

The point I'm trying to make is that just because people are posting on the forums and have a computer doesn't mean they are rich enough to buy better equipment.

haunter
07-22-2002, 01:00 AM
There's over an inch of extra space in the box with the sig on my screen :\ It fits fine

Lao_Su2
07-22-2002, 02:18 AM
levels maybe but ideas no
err all my ideas for levels come from their owners =\
I dont filter ideas from server to server =\

Torankusu
07-22-2002, 02:59 AM
i have no problem.

though, it could probably be because i don't actually run this resolution all the time

Faheria_LAT3
07-22-2002, 03:43 AM
mmmmkay: For the FEW people who have problems with it, sorry it's not changing.

BeZeRkEr
07-22-2002, 04:00 AM
what is it from anyway?:D

Torankusu
07-22-2002, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by BeZeRkEr
what is it from anyway?:D Panzora Dragoon, I guess.