PDA

View Full Version : New Playerworld Mylain


-Enroth-
07-17-2002, 02:41 AM
New playerworld Mylain is now hiring. We are looking for Lats, GFX Admins and Scripters. Email Me at [email protected] for more information.

Beachbum
07-17-2002, 02:51 AM
no.......

RavenTelvecho
07-17-2002, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by Beachbum
no.......

Questa
07-17-2002, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by Beachbum
no.......

taz-graal
07-17-2002, 03:04 AM
Yeah what they said.

Questa
07-17-2002, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by taz-graal
Yeah what they said.
Damn, Taz you broke the cycle.

Dean
07-17-2002, 03:12 AM
Toooooo many new playerworlds

and

Originally posted by Beachbum
no.......

SingleChance
07-17-2002, 03:34 AM
good luck on ur pw!

Waltz5
07-17-2002, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by SingleChance
good luck on ur pw!

Ya ya, I agree with both.. but...

Try to join another PW that is already in the works or even up.

SingleChance
07-17-2002, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by Waltz5


Ya ya, I agree with both.. but...

Try to join another PW that is already in the works or even up.

the only bad thing about doing that is when people start their own playerworld, they have their own idea's and ways of doing things and getting hired on an already existing playerworld, it is a lot harder to get ur ideas put up or put to good use.

warp2ukew
07-17-2002, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by Beachbum
no.......

Waltz5
07-17-2002, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by SingleChance


the only bad thing about doing that is when people start their own playerworld, they have their own idea's and ways of doing things and getting hired on an already existing playerworld, it is a lot harder to get ur ideas put up or put to good use.

It's even more harder to start your own PW and get it up.

Faheria_LAT3
07-17-2002, 05:23 AM
mmmmkay: Listen to my advice, best you'll get on your new PW. http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33468

Beachbum
07-17-2002, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Beachbum
no.......

Evan ^

Beachbum
07-17-2002, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Beachbum


Evan ^

Doesn't look right so ill say I am quoting my friend XD

Max-imus
07-17-2002, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by -Enroth-
New playerworld Mylain is now hiring. We are looking for Lats, GFX Admins and Scripters. Email Me at [email protected] for more information.

Aren't you that newbie that I banned who was threatening to "leech" files from various playerworlds and host them on your 1.3 server?

Neglegence2002
07-17-2002, 10:10 AM
you are just going to ask people to work for you without ss or examples or anything because...you are just a no skill person looking for a lvl4 rc that you got only because your lackeys earned it?

Beachbum
07-17-2002, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by SingleChance
good luck on ur pw!
ummm.....no........

Multiflame
07-17-2002, 06:01 PM
All the pw what was up took time you know if u give up it will never get up u need to give advicce!.
Id piss my self laughing if it would get up and all u fools would look so stupid !.
Well good luck with ur pw:)

Xbob42
07-18-2002, 12:21 AM
Sorry, but I didn't understand the post above me at all.

npk
07-18-2002, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Beachbum
no.......

bigkow44
07-18-2002, 02:18 AM
To many people saying the same thing over and over, Hi i am starting a playerworld called ineedhelpgoddamnit we need lats gats and nats. say something better and show something to make people want to work for the server.