PDA

View Full Version : Rping Galore :)

draygin
07-17-2002, 02:25 AM
Ok we're releasing Providence this weekend and would like for you RPer's to come check us out and see if you like it or not.
We've been working hard to enhance every ones RP experience and I hope you give us a chance. :) Also if there is any thing you would like to see for improvments after the release or some ideas feel free to forum pm me. On another note I'm still looking for leaders for two different kingdoms and if any one is interested go ahead and post your interest and I'll see who is interested. (experience with leadership is preferred)

For more info see:
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33643

TrueHeaT
07-17-2002, 06:46 AM
what's the point?
you're just trying to capture the glory of the valikorlia days, which can't ever happen again
2k1 is the capital of Graal RPing now, Providence won't attract people or move RPing away

draygin
07-17-2002, 09:12 PM
I'm not trying to recapture anything. G2k1 isnt that good of a place for RPing. Why is it the center of RPing today? Perhaps because there is no where else suitable unless you consider the new Val worth wasting your time with. Unlike G2k1 which is a perverbiale fun house providence is a server dedicted to RPing. It being our only focus we have many RP's preplanned and precoordinated. Not just fight kingdom go to base fight kingdom go to base. Which seems to be the main form of RPing entertainment on 2k1. As I've previously stated we have many RP's planned where it isnt even necessary to be in a Kingdom or if its with a specific kingdom you dont need another Kingdom to get involved in the RP for it to work. You dont even have to be at war with other kingdoms to prosper in the RP community. Or have battles etc... As long as there is no decent RP server than you're correct 2k1 will remain the center of RP focus.