PDA

View Full Version : RedGuard City in NewMain Poll...

Birdbird_0
05-22-2001, 06:37 AM
Well i understand this is kind of... how would you put it... Like me taking on the world so to say but I hope you like it... It proably wont get on but if i had some help we could have redguard compleat in a month... 20 levels inside the walls... lots of events and opertunitys... :eek: A sort of... Nation? bigger than Zormite and the other castle? I ll send you what i have done Stefan If you want... I havent worked on them for a cupple weeks but I do have some good ideas on it Jousting ring... Underground Shakeperian teator (i know shakesperian theators are supposto be in the open) and an underground river that passes through the mine there, that big magga plex... or what ever you may call it... those red arrows are deffence you touch them and they shot fireballs... (want to make it so you have to have a flag to even get near them) you saw those dancing bomys... (underneath them is the underground bomy resort) also a new form of... what ever you may call it for people call the Craft of hover and apartments cheaper than houses but pay weekly like 100 gralet or something... and just places to have fun in... 1/3 of it is done... (total sensorey overload just reading this) and i think it would be a good controbution to newmain. But as I said erlier it still needs alot of work its still very plain and needs detail... (i use i to much and ... :P )

( for some reson my lighting effects wont work anymore ::eek:: they just one day decided not to work help?)
http://www.rpghost.com/miculen/screens/screen6.gif
http://www.rpghost.com/miculen/screens/screen7.gif :eek:

CrazedMerlin
05-22-2001, 06:46 AM
Cool,
but fix the waterfal its tiled wrong >.<

Birdbird_0
05-22-2001, 06:55 AM
its a moving waterfall... the pic didnt look like how it is when i play it... bazzar

CrazedMerlin
05-26-2001, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
its a moving waterfall... the pic didnt look like how it is when i play it... bazzar
Ohhhh ok :)

omni-m00gle
05-27-2001, 04:01 AM
NICE

05-27-2001, 09:25 AM
wow
that looks... fantastic