PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Server(Possibly)

TrueSithLord
07-15-2002, 04:59 PM
I am making a new RP server that actually allows PKing...err.....sort of....I need NATs, LATs, and GATs, please contact me with a PM or AIM:AramilAmastia and email for MSN is [email protected]
The server is named Sojourn, if you have none of the above, contact me on Valikorlia
Thank you:) :D :p ;) :cool: :rolleyes:

TrueSithLord
07-15-2002, 05:00 PM
If you wanna know anything about the server, contact me, and dont forget....SAMURAI PIZZA CATS OWNS J00! Lol:D

TrueSithLord
07-15-2002, 05:02 PM
Anyone use WinMX, i need some more musac, like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Lufia, BOF, FF, etc. Styx, w00t!

TrueSithLord
07-15-2002, 05:02 PM
What are these stats for and how do I regain my HP and MP?
And what do i use the stats for?

TrueSithLord
07-15-2002, 05:03 PM
I know these are excess posts, but hey, I are n00b, and I wanna get higher stats :D

AlexH
07-15-2002, 05:06 PM
Nice to see your keeping all this in one thread.

Instead of making a new playerworld from scratch you should join a playerworld already in the making.
Good staff is very hard tofind nowdays because of all the playerworlds being made.

Nope I don't use winMX.

To make the fourms look purdy.

And I wouldn't spam, Alks decided to enforce the rules a little more meaning you will be banned for constant spamming. You can't say you haven't been warned. :)

Garel
07-15-2002, 06:26 PM
Omg not another playerworld :( And Sithy is owner :megaeek: you know what im thinking of you ;)

warp2ukew
07-15-2002, 06:43 PM
omi, spam!

Dustey4Ever
07-15-2002, 06:47 PM
Rob:
Actually I like what I've heard about it. I was talking to him online and he even said he was Willing to merge with someone. I might think about just doing that.

Xbob42
07-16-2002, 01:29 AM
There's too many RPing playerworlds already.

I think Valikorlia should just make the entire world a nopkzone if they don't want people to pk.

user13-xo
07-16-2002, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Xbob42
There's too many RPing playerworlds already.

I think Valikorlia should just make the entire world a nopkzone if they don't want people to pk.

That would take a very long while to make every single level a no playerkilling zone

Faheria_LAT3
07-16-2002, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by AlexH
Instead of making a new playerworld from scratch you should join a playerworld already in the making.
Good staff is very hard tofind nowdays because of all the playerworlds being made.

mmmmkay: ;D

DeathChill
07-16-2002, 02:06 AM
Or you could just give up because you won't succeed.

draygin
07-16-2002, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by user13-xo

That would take a very long while to make every single level a no playerkilling zone

Not really it would just take all 20 of them. :p Considering thats what they did out of laziness rather than make a big player world. They made it so you move really slow. The idea is good in theory but they've used it as an excuse to half ass the levels and make only a few of them.

Also Providence is allowing PKing with some measures to make sure it doesnt effect RPing to severly. We're hoping to have everything ready this Saturday. Wanted it this passed weekends but some bugs held us up. :(

Kuza
07-16-2002, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by TrueSithLord
Anyone use WinMX, i need some more musac, like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Lufia, BOF, FF, etc. Styx, w00t!

You can't use copyright materials.

TrueSithLord
07-19-2002, 10:29 PM
Well, some of you are cruel, anyways, I am allowing PKing, so =P

MrGannondorf
07-20-2002, 09:47 AM
as for that one a bit back about val being entirely a no-pkzone... you wouldn't have to edit every level to build a forced effect... just make a -toweapon on a major level like so:

if (playerenters) {
toweapons -pkcontrol;
nopkzone;
}

the dash infront of the weapon name makes it so the weapon isn't shown in the Q list. I'd sugest it be in several major areas, rather just your unstickme point, though.

MrGannondorf
07-20-2002, 09:48 AM
whoops, heh, I meant to say noplayerkilling, not whatever the comand I put in the above script was. should look like this.

if (playerenters) {
toweapons -monkeybutt;
noplayerkilling;
}