PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Kingdoms?

Crovax_Dark_Lord
07-15-2002, 02:15 PM
Since Kingdoms such as Pirates and the Karakaze Troupe only let in good RPers and other kingdoms begin to do this as well, the not so good RPers will not be able to join any kingdom to learn how to become better. This means that the amount of RPers will dwindle slowly and with RPing an key part of the gold servers those willing to learn should be given a chance.

If someone has already posted something like this or what I said was stupid, please do not flame me, I lack self confidence... :(

Hiyoshi
07-15-2002, 03:21 PM
You're actually wrong. Samurai wants to recruit people new to RPing to teach them how, so we can have a wider variety of people to RP with.

Zurkiba
07-15-2002, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Hiyoshi
You're actually wrong. Samurai wants to recruit people new to RPing to teach them how, so we can have a wider variety of people to RP with.
Same with Zormite. It is just that we require some basic RPing skills

Crovax_Dark_Lord
07-15-2002, 11:13 PM
Consider me enlightened.

MilkyWay0016
07-17-2002, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Hiyoshi

Thats what dustari always did do, but if I remember correctly everyone called us a stupid 'noob' kingdom and destroyed us.
:/ so don't give us any crap

cloudstrifevii
07-18-2002, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Zurkiba

Same with Zormite. It is just that we require some basic RPing skills
LOL YOU GIVE THEM HIGH RANKS LIKE ZAPPA AND ZIKE THEY CANT RP AT ALL

Megamaniac
07-18-2002, 02:25 AM
yes i agree dustari and zormite put people with barely any rping skills at the near top of the rank list they should be at the bottom and move their way up with successful tests

MilkyWay0016
08-12-2002, 02:54 AM
contrary to popular belief, you don't HAVE to be in a kingdom to RP!