PDA

View Full Version : Renegade Screenshot


Dustey4Ever
07-13-2002, 06:34 PM
Rob:
I just wanted to show you guys Renegade's new Q Menu. I'm probly gonna change the TEXT look etc, but I wanted to show you what we had so far. And yes everything works in it.

Mykel
07-13-2002, 07:05 PM
i like it...i especially like the starving meter.
but ermm.. x.x....
that house with the blue roof looks horrible...

Dustey4Ever
07-13-2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Mykel
i like it...i especially like the starving meter.
but ermm.. x.x....
that house with the blue roof looks horrible...
Ok we needed to make new house tops anyhow. Just never got around to it X_x

Mykel
07-13-2002, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Dustey4Ever

Ok we needed to make new house tops anyhow. Just never got around to it X_x

i dont think the tops are that bad....it juss seems really small...
and you need to make a different door....then it will look good...
;)

Dustey4Ever
07-13-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Mykel


i dont think the tops are that bad....it juss seems really small...
and you need to make a different door....then it will look good...
;)
o ok

Mykel
07-13-2002, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Dustey4Ever

o ok

see...this is how people are supposed to take things...
most people will take it as a crack and get pissed....u juss take it as advice...:D :D :D

Dustey4Ever
07-13-2002, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Mykel


see...this is how people are supposed to take things...
most people will take it as a crack and get pissed....u juss take it as advice...:D :D :D
Well if I say "WHAT? YOU LITTLE *****! YOU DON'T KNOW GOOD GFX FROM STICK FIGURES." I wouldn't expect to get many people on this server ;)

Mykel
07-13-2002, 07:22 PM
yea...lol...

Gangster88
07-13-2002, 07:33 PM
Ferret:
Ok, ill tell you whats good, and whats bad

Bad:
The NPC next to the D thing, it isent graalish enough

The house whit blue roof.. make a new window, a new
door and change the roof color!

Good:
Starving meter, really cool :)

The graphic of the gui looks good, but has been used
before.

Dustey4Ever
07-13-2002, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Gangster88

The graphic of the gui looks good, but has been used
before.
What? I made teh GFX X_x?

warp2ukew
07-13-2002, 09:20 PM
im glad to be part of the renegade team. we definetly gonna pass this time =D

bigkow44
07-13-2002, 10:34 PM
Part of the script was from meh... My weapons system.

bigkow44
07-13-2002, 10:35 PM
O and yeah Im glad to be part of Renegade

warp2ukew
07-13-2002, 10:42 PM
=D

Mykel
07-13-2002, 11:04 PM
meh am busy with mistorica...or i wud tryout for LAT....good luck u guys...

Dustey4Ever
07-13-2002, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Mykel
meh am busy with mistorica...or i wud tryout for LAT....good luck u guys...
Rob:
Thx

Mykel
07-14-2002, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Dustey4Ever

Rob:
Thx
np man...

TDK_RC6
07-14-2002, 12:51 AM
yea im lat there we need a new door thing i can only do so much with the house tiles we got now

Cid_Night
07-14-2002, 02:07 AM
hey if neone wants to see a starving meter we've had one in the works at Doomsday for a while, its in testing with myeslf and a few other admins and we hafta release some ways to get, buy, and sell foods, but basically the menu, gfx, and all that is done...ill put up a screenshot....the third bar down below ap and mp is the hunger bar, when it gets to the darker colors of the bar you walk slower and when it runs out you fall asleep :)

Dustey4Ever
07-14-2002, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Cid_Night
hey if neone wants to see a starving meter we've had one in the works at Doomsday for a while, its in testing with myeslf and a few other admins and we hafta release some ways to get, buy, and sell foods, but basically the menu, gfx, and all that is done...ill put up a screenshot....the third bar down below ap and mp is the hunger bar, when it gets to the darker colors of the bar you walk slower and when it runs out you fall asleep :)
Rob:
... Are you trying to brag?

Glory
07-14-2002, 02:15 AM
Corupt: I like the tiles on the roof they look cool just make them more of a redish clay color and it will really compliment the building and yes the door needs to be changed if your gonna have a nice house and a boarded up door it really doesnt dance with each other yeah yeah foor meter is cool but whats the timing on it how often in graal time do you get hungry and for the guy who said the npc gfx on the d button or whatever isnt graal enough it doesnt matter how he makes his graphics it doesnt have to be graal style he is making a pw so he can have things in his style and the bk way

Cid_Night
07-14-2002, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Dustey4Ever

Rob:
... Are you trying to brag?
no...i was just showing a thing we did...this seemed like a good place to do it...:confused:

Mykel
07-14-2002, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Cid_Night

no...i was just showing a thing we did...this seemed like a good place to do it...:confused:

looks nice. but...err...lmao....why dont u guys fix where the words run together....no server that is up shoud be THAT lazy...

Brad
07-14-2002, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by Dustey4Ever

Rob:
... Are you trying to brag?
DeathChill:
I'm pretty damn sure you're the guy who tried to steal the house graphics from Golden Sun and say you made them so shut the **** up :cool:

Mykel
07-14-2002, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by Brad

DeathChill:
I'm pretty damn sure you're the guy who tried to steal the house graphics from Golden Sun and say you made them so shut the **** up :cool:

i have read many of your posts...and u usually have something good to say. but you always say ****. here is a hint...you arent cool....and that doesnt make u seem cool....
so juss chill out and dont be an ass

Brad
07-14-2002, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Mykel


i have read many of your posts...and u usually have something good to say. but you always say ****. here is a hint...you arent cool....and that doesnt make u seem cool....
so juss chill out and dont be an ass
DeathChill:
hey guy!You appear to be a bigger ***** then I thought!Do you realise that it says DeathChill up there because I don't own this acc and it's shared with me?This is the first time I said **** :O It's the other ones who do :P

Mykel
07-14-2002, 03:22 AM
ok then you are an ass too. noone thinks you are cool, ok? so shutup.

Brad
07-14-2002, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by Mykel
ok then you are an ass too. noone thinks you are cool, ok? so shutup.

I think he's cool. I'm also normally the one to say ****. **** **** **** **** ****!

Brad
07-14-2002, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by Mykel
ok then you are an ass too. noone thinks you are cool, ok? so shutup.
DeathChill:
Hey, I'm pretty sure I'm better liked then you :)

Mykel
07-14-2002, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Brad

DeathChill:
Hey, I'm pretty sure I'm better liked then you :)

OMG...now i can add immature to that list....
"i am more popular then you are!"
lmao...each time you open your mouth u juss make more of an ass of yourself...

Dustey4Ever
07-14-2002, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by Brad


I think he's cool. I'm also normally the one to say ****. **** **** **** **** ****!
ok? And yes that was me but as you noticed they aren't in their anymore so lay off

Brad
07-14-2002, 03:34 AM
OMG
MYKEL SI MR MATURE

CAN I HAEV YOR AUTOGRAFF PLS

Mykel
07-14-2002, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by Brad
OMG
MYKEL SI MR MATURE

CAN I HAEV YOR AUTOGRAFF PLS

lmao....dude...really...common...dont make anymore of an ass of yourself...
u think people like it when u say ****.
maybe you do, lmao! well i dont care, juss leave it be and lets get back on topic...you are too immature to talk to..

warp2ukew
07-14-2002, 03:38 AM
lol

Cid_Night
07-14-2002, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by Mykel


looks nice. but...err...lmao....why dont u guys fix where the words run together....no server that is up shoud be THAT lazy...
lol sorry, ill go fix it nwo i guess...ill stagger the signs, the thing is those signs change alot to whatever new we may need to talk about, but staggering would fix it, thanks :p

Mykel
07-14-2002, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by Cid_Night

lol sorry, ill go fix it nwo i guess...ill stagger the signs, the thing is those signs change alot to whatever new we may need to talk about, but staggering would fix it, thanks :p


;)

Faheria_LAT3
07-14-2002, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by Mykel


OMG...now i can add immature to that list....
"i am more popular then you are!"
lmao...each time you open your mouth u juss make more of an ass of yourself...
mmmmkay: Hey guess what! Deathchill is cool, and nobody likes you!

warp2ukew
07-14-2002, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT3

mmmmkay: Hey guess what! Deathchill is cool, and nobody likes you!

Cid_Night
07-14-2002, 04:18 AM
wow this is a harsh argument...haha im so not involved...sweeeet...

Dustey4Ever
07-14-2002, 09:35 AM
Rob:
Umm ok

Brad
07-14-2002, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Mykel


lmao....dude...really...common...dont make anymore of an ass of yourself...
u think people like it when u say ****.
maybe you do, lmao! well i dont care, juss leave it be and lets get back on topic...you are too immature to talk to..

**** man i thought this made me ****ing cool

yo ****chill what the **** is going on man?

this is ****ed up

what the ****

Dustey4Ever
07-14-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Brad


**** man i thought this made me ****ing cool

yo ****chill what the **** is going on man?

this is ****ed up

what the ****
stfu

Brad
07-14-2002, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Dustey4Ever

stfu

shut the **** me?

what the **** man what the ****

Dustey4Ever
07-14-2002, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Brad


shut the **** me?

what the **** man what the ****
Rob:
Just stop posting

RavenTelvecho
07-14-2002, 11:34 AM
that level sucks o.o
and yes deathchill pwns buahahahah!!
*lalalalal*

TDK_RC6
07-14-2002, 01:13 PM
Genesis
RavenTelvecho i think ur very *** to say pwnnnsss kthanksbye!

Xbob42
07-14-2002, 01:30 PM
lol. Are all of you in the same room doing bad drugs or something?

Dustey4Ever
07-14-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by RavenTelvecho
that level sucks o.o
and yes deathchill pwns buahahahah!!
*lalalalal*
Hey ***** if you'd Read before talking, you'd see this Post was directed tword the Q System. Kthxbye

Mykel
07-14-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Dustey4Ever

Hey ***** if you'd Read before talking, you'd see this Post was directed tword the Q System. Kthxbye

lol...thats what people do....
we got people that are to lazy to read and say ignorant stuff...
and we got people that are so cool...taht they say **** every other word....lmao...

RavenTelvecho
07-14-2002, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by TDK_RC6
Genesis
RavenTelvecho i think ur very *** to say pwnnnsss kthanksbye! k this coming from someone who pays people to do his stuff
kthanksbye!
buahah!

RavenTelvecho
07-14-2002, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Dustey4Ever

Hey ***** if you'd Read before talking, you'd see this Post was directed tword the Q System. Kthxbye ya? then why were people talking about your lv in other posts???

RavenTelvecho
07-14-2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Mykel


lol...thats what people do....
we got people that are to lazy to read and say ignorant stuff...
and we got people that are so cool...taht they say **** every other word....lmao... shutup, go crash another npcserver

Mykel
07-15-2002, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by RavenTelvecho
shutup, go crash another npcserver

lol

TDK_RC6
07-15-2002, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by RavenTelvecho
k this coming from someone who pays people to do his stuff
kthanksbye!
buahah! ]



uh no

Mykel
07-15-2002, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by TDK_RC6
]



uh no

lol....hes an idiot...

Dustey4Ever
07-15-2002, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by RavenTelvecho
ya? then why were people talking about your lv in other posts???
Rob:
They weren't lmao they were talking about teh House tile lol
:rolleyes:

Brad
07-15-2002, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by Dustey4Ever

Rob:
Just stop posting

stop ****ing posting?

now why the **** would i ****ing do that?

Nero_2002
07-15-2002, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by TDK_RC6
]



uh no

uh ya

a while ago u were crying coz soulblade "ripped you off"

TDK_RC6
07-15-2002, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by Nero_2002


uh ya

a while ago u were crying coz soulblade "ripped you off"


cuz he did and ur a loser so s t f u until u know the facts

Legondary_MyTH
07-16-2002, 07:46 AM
i never read the first post what was this thread about???

Mykel
07-16-2002, 07:17 PM
err renegade i think...but there are like 5 fights going on right now

Dustey4Ever
07-17-2002, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by Mykel
err renegade i think...but there are like 5 fights going on right now
Rob:
6 ;) j/k