View Full Version : the New King!

Dark-Dragoon
07-10-2002, 03:37 AM
Dustari has a new king!

Dark-Dragoon
07-10-2002, 03:39 AM

Spanko
07-10-2002, 03:49 AM
I wanted to be the king damn you all!!!!! You wouldn't be there without me!!!!:p

Asuka

Googi
07-10-2002, 03:58 AM
Hmm...this is going to turn into a race between KoS and AoD to revive Dustari.

Dark-Dragoon
07-10-2002, 04:00 AM
Too bad, we won.

Spanko
07-10-2002, 04:02 AM
Who cares who revived it, i should be king. Thats all that matters.

Googi
07-10-2002, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by Dark-Dragoon
Too bad, we won.

Yay, now go morph and get your Gutra character down to Bomy Gang so I can kill it.

magicbud3344
07-10-2002, 04:09 AM
Holy ****!
Tupper is king, Congrats now dustari will have an active king :P
and tupper is smarter then the average bear!

Spanko
07-10-2002, 04:15 AM
No, i should be king. read my text. Asuka am god. Asuka am king!

ZanderX
07-10-2002, 04:18 AM
Actually, he's King of the "Ashes of Dustari"...not Dustari itself.

Which is precisely why he LOSES.

Spanko
07-10-2002, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX

Which is why Asuka should be king of Dustari so i win. You know you want to Kamuii :)

Zach1
07-10-2002, 05:24 AM

*dances a funny little irish jig*

magicbud3344
07-10-2002, 05:58 AM
LOL!
kamoo you ebil ebil king >=D

ZanderX
07-10-2002, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
LOL!
kamoo you ebil ebil king >=D

I'm not king yet.

yet.

;)

Amagius
07-10-2002, 06:17 AM

*follows Zach in dance*

Ghost Pirate
07-10-2002, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Spanko

Which is why Asuka should be king of Dustari so i win. You know you want to Kamuii :)

All hail Asuka the TRUE KING OF DUSTARI!

I think Asuka will need to make a Dustari Fraction now

Zurkiba
07-10-2002, 09:14 AM
I love that totally RP comment *readies camra*
I wish I could get one of those... WAIT IT DOESN'T EXIST!

No wait... you found it in the Zalatic lab -_-

And Tupper isn't real active... he'll come on every so often

And Tupper... meh crown is betta

Spanko
07-10-2002, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Ghost Pirate

All hail Asuka the TRUE KING OF DUSTARI!

I think Asuka will need to make a Dustari Fraction now

That would be truly hard since hardly anyone who plays remembers me. Not to mention Kamuii (manager of graal) plans to become the king. Yes manager and king. Thats truly fair to the other kingdoms.

ZanderX
07-10-2002, 09:54 AM

That would be truly hard since hardly anyone who plays remembers me. Not to mention Kamuii (manager of graal) plans to become the king. Yes manager and king. Thats truly fair to the other kingdoms.

I fail to see where there's unfairness.

GryffonDurime
07-10-2002, 10:19 AM
You fail to see the unfairness of being a King AND having the power to both RP and literaly pillage others and bring forth a wave of destruction to reave your opponent's souls from their pathetic bodies. You fail to see how unfair it is that you can easily conquer their lands with a click, dethrone their Kings with a press of "Enter", destroy all they have worked to create with merely on a whim? I agree, I don't see the unfairness there. :D :D :D

Honestly, however, that might be a smidge unfair. Unless of corse that interfears with my standing in the soon-to-be Dustari under Kamuii's rule, in which case it is so incredibly fair it's carnival.:p Yeha, that was a groaner

ZanderX
07-10-2002, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by GryffonDurime
You fail to see the unfairness of being a King AND having the power to both RP and literaly pillage others and bring forth a wave of destruction to reave your opponent's souls from their pathetic bodies. You fail to see how unfair it is that you can easily conquer their lands with a click, dethrone their Kings with a press of "Enter", destroy all they have worked to create with merely on a whim? I agree, I don't see the unfairness there. :D :D :D

Honestly, however, that might be a smidge unfair. Unless of corse that interfears with my standing in the soon-to-be Dustari under Kamuii's rule, in which case it is so incredibly fair it's carnival.:p Yeha, that was a groaner

Have I done any of that? No. I had the power to stop Samurai, Pirate Crew, and Karakaze from destroying Dustari, simply by clicking a few buttons, and I didn't.

I think that's proof enough of my fairness.

Spanko
07-10-2002, 10:24 AM
Why don't you concentrate on running G2K1 OR running Dustari instead of both. Why not do a good job on one instead a half assed job on both.

ZanderX
07-10-2002, 10:31 AM
Why don't you concentrate on running G2K1 OR running Dustari instead of both. Why not do a good job on one instead a half assed job on both.

Why don't you shut up? I don't see you on 2k1 every day, you have absolutely no idea if I'm being half assed on either one or none at all.

Spanko
07-10-2002, 10:37 AM
You're obviously not doing a half assed job on dustari seeing as though it doesn't exist anymore. Anyways if you bring it back, and do become king thats what i expect to happen. Whats wrong kamuii can't i have my opinion? Its a proven fact that a person can't do 2 tasks as good as he can do 1 task. Being a manager of a server that has to compete with (possibly soon to be finished) G2K2 is kinda hard. Yet you want to bring back a kingdom from the ground up. Yea sounds like a grand thing to do "kamoo"

Spanko
07-10-2002, 10:38 AM
Oh i forgot and be manager of Providence. Cmon Kamuii how many things can you handle and still do a Grand job at that will Wow the people of graal.

ZanderX
07-10-2002, 10:40 AM
You're obviously not doing a half assed job on dustari seeing as though it doesn't exist anymore. Anyways if you bring it back, and do become king thats what i expect to happen. Whats wrong kamuii can't i have my opinion? Its a proven fact that a person can't do 2 tasks as good as he can do 1 task. Being a manager of a server that has to compete with (possibly soon to be finished) G2K2 is kinda hard. Yet you want to bring back a kingdom from the ground up. Yea sounds like a grand thing to do "kamoo"

Hi, Asuka. Let us trade places. I want you to be King of Dustari and have Dustari attacked BY THREE KINGDOMS who have NPCs designed specifically to defeat you.

It's not a proven fact.

ZanderX
07-10-2002, 10:41 AM
Oh i forgot and be manager of Providence. Cmon Kamuii how many things can you handle and still do a Grand job at that will Wow the people of graal.

I can handle a lot of things.

One thing I can't handle is the constant annoyance and irritation brought on by you.

Spanko
07-10-2002, 10:44 AM

Hi, Asuka. Let us trade places. I want you to be King of Dustari and have Dustari attacked BY THREE KINGDOMS who have NPCs designed specifically to defeat you.

It's not a proven fact.

I never said anything about you losing a battle or anything. I just said, you rebuilding a kingdom from the ground up AND being a manager of G2K1 and Providence is not a smart thing to do. For one you WILL be criticized as being currupt (i'm not saying you will be currupt but you will be accused.) Since you will have the power to do basically anything you want. Not to mention, you'll be competeing with 2 kingdoms that seem to be doing very well. You'll have to work hard at doing kingdom stuff. Yet you'll still have to do managorial work. I sense a birdbird moment. I QUIT then 2 days later. K IM BACK BUT I WANT ALL MY JOBS BACK RAR!

Spanko
07-10-2002, 10:45 AM

I can handle a lot of things.

One thing I can't handle is the constant annoyance and irritation brought on by you.

Get used to it. Cause i'm really not doing anything wrong. Just expressing my opinion and thats not a bannable offense so HI!

ZanderX
07-10-2002, 10:46 AM

I never said anything about you losing a battle or anything. I just said, you rebuilding a kingdom from the ground up AND being a manager of G2K1 and Providence is not a smart thing to do. For one you WILL be criticized as being currupt (i'm not saying you will be currupt but you will be accused.) Since you will have the power to do basically anything you want. Not to mention, you'll be competeing with 2 kingdoms that seem to be doing very well. You'll have to work hard at doing kingdom stuff. Yet you'll still have to do managorial work. I sense a birdbird moment. I QUIT then 2 days later. K IM BACK BUT I WANT ALL MY JOBS BACK RAR!

I've already been accused of being corrupt. I have the power to do whatever I want, but I don't use it, Asuka. As I said in this thread or another one (I don't remember), I could have stopped the destruction of Dustari at the click of a button, I had the power to, but I didn't because I'm fair and logical.

Yes, I'll be competing with 2 kingdoms, but it'll give me a challenge.

Also. If I were to quit, I'd quit permanently. I don't do things Birdbird-style. :\

ZanderX
07-10-2002, 10:47 AM

Get used to it. Cause i'm really not doing anything wrong. Just expressing my opinion and thats not a bannable offense so HI!

-_- I got used to it seven months ago when all of this started.

Spanko
07-10-2002, 10:49 AM
You're biting off more than you can chew. You will be criticized and hung for it. Why settle for a 2nd rate king who has to deal with G2K1 as a whole and his kingdom. When people can go to Zormite and their dedicated king? Seriously its stupid.

ZanderX
07-10-2002, 10:50 AM
You're biting off more than you can chew. You will be criticized and hung for it. Why settle for a 2nd rate king who has to deal with G2K1 as a whole and his kingdom. When people can go to Zormite and their dedicated king? Seriously its stupid.

If I'm biting off more than I can chew, I should have died almost a year ago from asphyxiation.

Spanko
07-10-2002, 10:51 AM
How long did it take for you to complete Dustari town? Seriously it took forever. When it should have taken a week at the most. Cmon development. Just an example.

ZanderX
07-10-2002, 10:52 AM
How long did it take for you to complete Dustari town? Seriously it took forever. When it should have taken a week at the most. Cmon development. Just an example.

Everytime someone decided to work on the town, they quit. It's not my fault the people who I assign to work on it quit, it's their own. Do you know how many levelmakers I've cycled through for that town? That's why I'm getting rid of it soon.

Spanko
07-10-2002, 10:55 AM
Why get rid of it? If i was allowed to i'd make a town i've gotten pretty good with making levels... though its on one of those 3d maps not the 2d. oh wells I'm not about to develop for any servers besides the one i'm working on anyways. Anyways i think its stupid for you to become king of Dustari AGAIN!!! seriously first off how the **** are you going to do this realistically. According to history you died.

Brad
07-10-2002, 10:56 AM

Everytime someone decided to work on the town, they quit. It's not my fault the people who I assign to work on it quit, it's their own. Do you know how many levelmakers I've cycled through for that town? That's why I'm getting rid of it soon.

*cough* ISAIDI'DMAKELEVELSBUTIGETIGNORED *cough*

ZanderX
07-10-2002, 10:58 AM
Why get rid of it? If i was allowed to i'd make a town i've gotten pretty good with making levels... though its on one of those 3d maps not the 2d. oh wells I'm not about to develop for any servers besides the one i'm working on anyways. Anyways i think its stupid for you to become king of Dustari AGAIN!!! seriously first off how the **** are you going to do this realistically. According to history you died.

I didn't die...

No one pays attention to things, and I'm not about to explain it all over again.

Also, to Brad: I thought you WERE making levels before Dustari went up in smoke. I recall you saying you were making the mayor's house and such...plus that library.

Spanko
07-10-2002, 11:00 AM
In one of the posts below it said you and Prince Henry died. Or did you magically survive the explosion and everything and you've been hiding out in some cave since preparing for your comeback? Seriously how dumb is that.

Brad
07-10-2002, 11:02 AM

Also, to Brad: I thought you WERE making levels before Dustari went up in smoke. I recall you saying you were making the mayor's house and such...plus that library.

mayors house was done until dustari went up in smoke

ZanderX
07-10-2002, 11:04 AM
In one of the posts below it said you and Prince Henry died. Or did you magically survive the explosion and everything and you've been hiding out in some cave since preparing for your comeback? Seriously how dumb is that.

No, not really. Henry was assassinated by Karakaze...the character "Kamuii Nightrose" currently lives and operates as the leader of the Knights of Solomon under an alias through the aid of one Cardinal Alkaren Hyralt after the Karakaze assassination attempt...it's been accepted by the roleplaying community and RP development. :x

Spanko
07-10-2002, 11:06 AM
oh well i'm bored and tired. You go ahead and be king and manager of 2 servers. Have fun being criticized for not getting work done and being currupt. Don't say i didn't warn you :). GRAAL 4 LYFE. had to do it:rolleyes:

ZanderX
07-10-2002, 11:10 AM
oh well i'm bored and tired. You go ahead and be king and manager of 2 servers. Have fun being criticized for not getting work done and being currupt. Don't say i didn't warn you :). GRAAL 4 LYFE. had to do it:rolleyes:

I won't say that you didn't, since you did. :) But I'll be able to handle it, don't worry. :)

brock128
07-10-2002, 11:10 AM
Kamuii - You aren't making any forward progress to Dustari. We're already planning stuff, to rebuild dustari.

ZanderX
07-10-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by brock128
Kamuii - You aren't making any forward progress to Dustari. We're already planning stuff, to rebuild dustari.

You're also a bunch of idiots.

Ghost Pirate
07-10-2002, 04:20 PM

No, not really. Henry was assassinated by Karakaze...the character "Kamuii Nightrose" currently lives and operates as the leader of the Knights of Solomon under an alias through the aid of one Cardinal Alkaren Hyralt after the Karakaze assassination attempt...it's been accepted by the roleplaying community and RP development. :x

Well it didn't want to be accepted but eh

magicbud3344
07-10-2002, 05:00 PM

You're also a bunch of idiots.

i must agree, they go and make AoD without permission from the king...IT AS IT'S OWN MIND WE HAVE GONE TOO FAR!

ZanderX
07-10-2002, 05:08 PM

i must agree, they go and make AoD without permission from the king...IT AS IT'S OWN MIND WE HAVE GONE TOO FAR!

I think AoD is stupid because they don't know how to do ANYTHING.

magicbud3344
07-10-2002, 05:10 PM
that is very true X_x rumor is they took over the baddies guild house, that might just be a rumor but i dunno X_X why would they take over the baddies guild house X_x

ZanderX
07-10-2002, 05:14 PM
that is very true X_x rumor is they took over the baddies guild house, that might just be a rumor but i dunno X_X why would they take over the baddies guild house X_x

Because we refused to put up their fort.

magicbud3344
07-10-2002, 05:19 PM
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!
what were they thinking?what would happin when dustari comes back? i agree with you, AoD = *****s, some of them are not but just the idea of it

Artificial_Sweetener
07-10-2002, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Zach1

*dances a funny little irish jig*
Hey! You stole Subhumans sig x-x

draygin
07-10-2002, 09:23 PM

What I want to know is how you supposivly survived when there was spikes run through your body. No Cardinal Alk ever entering KT and there was many witnesses to your death.

brock128
07-10-2002, 10:16 PM
We needed somwhere to go. If you're not going to do anything about it, we will. We needed SOMBODY's permission to put up the tag thing, so :mad: on you.

draygin
07-10-2002, 10:45 PM
We needed somwhere to go. If you're not going to do anything about it, we will. We needed SOMBODY's permission to put up the tag thing, so :mad: on you.

Yes god forbid some one create a new character. Or even try to make a new kingdom. God forbid any one be original. :rolleyes:

Dark-Dragoon
07-10-2002, 11:19 PM
o, not really. Henry was assassinated by Karakaze...the character "Kamuii Nightrose" currently lives and operates as the leader of the Knights of Solomon under an alias through the aid of one Cardinal Alkaren Hyralt after the Karakaze assassination attempt...it's been accepted by the roleplaying community and RP development. :x
Alright, kamuii, i may even be with Dustari, and Ashes of Dustari, or whatever, but really, YOU. ARE. DEAD. You were killed, spikes driven through your body, and then BURNED.
*proceeds to smack head against desk*
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
And as Spanko said, you are already manager of G2k1. It's unfair because you want to be the king, so no one else has a chance, it's just "No" and we automatically lose.

Brad
07-11-2002, 04:11 AM
Hey I'm RP Development and I didn't okay any revival ****?

But hey, I'm the only rpd not to have any power so that must mean I have no say either. I'll just shutup now.

ZanderX
07-11-2002, 04:12 AM

Alright, kamuii, i may even be with Dustari, and Ashes of Dustari, or whatever, but really, YOU. ARE. DEAD. You were killed, spikes driven through your body, and then BURNED.
*proceeds to smack head against desk*
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
And as Spanko said, you are already manager of G2k1. It's unfair because you want to be the king, so no one else has a chance, it's just "No" and we automatically lose.

Who burned my body, you nimrod?

magicbud3344
07-11-2002, 04:18 AM
>=D me!
well not really, but WTF was with the lock all the doors then the walls start bleeding bagdies like **** worms KILL KILL KILL!

ZanderX
07-11-2002, 04:28 AM
>=D me!
well not really, but WTF was with the lock all the doors then the walls start bleeding bagdies like **** worms KILL KILL KILL!

That would be the aftereffect of my ressurection. ;)

draygin
07-11-2002, 04:35 AM

Some one did mention burning the remains back when it happened. So why is it you can be ressurected and not Henry? It just seems stupid to me because this means every one is immortal.

Dark-Dragoon
07-11-2002, 05:30 AM
Oh whatever...i can't win anyway...kamuii gets his way, i dont really care anyway. Just that when you are a King or Queen you would usually hav eto have all your time with your kingdom, but you have more important duties with g2k1 and providence.

ZanderX
07-11-2002, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by draygin

Some one did mention burning the remains back when it happened. So why is it you can be ressurected and not Henry? It just seems stupid to me because this means every one is immortal.

No remains were burnt...

Ghost Pirate
07-11-2002, 07:38 AM

Or the shadowy depts of hell trying to reclaim you.

Anybody have a Unsummon spell handy?

Discharge
07-11-2002, 07:49 AM
The Knights of Solomon are a little silly. The whole color coded goverment was a bit too creative and your paladins are corrupt. bah.

ZanderX
07-11-2002, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Discharge
The Knights of Solomon are a little silly. The whole color coded goverment was a bit too creative and your paladins are corrupt. bah.

Corrupt? How so? They're simply subordinates of the Templar, and they'll be thrown out soon anyways in favor of whatever rank structure Gabriel chooses...

Discharge
07-11-2002, 08:03 AM

Corrupt? How so? They're simply subordinates of the Templar, and they'll be thrown out soon anyways in favor of whatever rank structure Gabriel chooses...

Those Paladins are not paladins. They care for money and power, that is not the way of the paladins.

warp2ukew
07-11-2002, 08:46 AM
*follows amagius*

ZanderX
07-11-2002, 08:50 AM

Those Paladins are not paladins. They care for money and power, that is not the way of the paladins.

Right, and where did you think this one up?

Discharge
07-11-2002, 09:16 AM
Here.

I. Fealty: A legacy from long-lost knights, Fealty described the
relationship between a feudal lord and his knights. The Knights swore to protect the land and his lord in exchange for protection, support and property. When monarchies were established, the knight swore fealty to the king. In the 11th century, knighthood became a holy duty and knights were called to pledge fealty to the church. Fealty involves obeying commands from a law-abiding good patron, protecting and guarding him and his ideals, even sacrificing his life for the cause. A Paladin must pledge fealty to something. As a minimum, he can pledge fealty to a good church or philosophic movement or organization. It is this pledge that gives the Paladin his power. He can then pledge fealty to a lawful and good government (if one exists) or organization . He can't pledge fealty both to a church and philosophy and he can't pledge fealty to the government alone. Typical fealty obligations involve obeying the patron's edicts, promote the patron's ideals and guarding the patron and his ideas with one's life. Fealty is intertwined with other elements of the Paladin Code, Faith and Honor.

II. Courtesy: Courtesy involves more than following rules of etiquette. A Paladin is polite to everyone, maintains self-control, considers the feelings of others and take care not to offend them, speaks with kindness, behaves with dignity at all times and respects friends and foes alike. A Paladin though should not be lost in the typical forms of etiquette. He need not concern himself with trivial matters such as "which is the right hand to use the knife with". Nor will he keep his silence, when the truth must be spoken, to avoid offending someone. A Paladin will do his best to be polite when addressing anyone but he has to be true to his word and not fall into the "False talk" trap of etiquette. Courtesy involves calls of judgment and is developed through constant exercise. Novice Paladins usually have a hard time balancing Courtesy with another element of the Paladin Code, Honesty.

III. Honor: Honor involves behaving in a morally sound manner even when the Paladin is by himself. Honor involves respect for anyone who shares the Paladin's ideals of goodness and justice. The Paladin shows mercy and refuses to inflict undue suffering even to his worst enemies. A Paladin acknowledges the dignity of all law-abiding good people, regardless of race, by treating them with respect. A Paladin dies before compromising his principles, betraying his patron, renouncing his faith or abandoning his duty. Honor is a matter of being true to one's self. Honor couples with Honesty and Fealty, two other elements of the Paladin Code.

IV. Honesty: While Honor is a matter of being true to one's self, Honesty is defined as "being true to others". A Paladin always tells the truth, as he knows it. He may choose to remain silent or withhold information but he will never intentionally misguide anyone, even his enemies. Speaking the Truth is tricky, as it may violate another element of the Paladin Code, Courtesy. The Paladin, if he chooses to speak, will tell nothing but the truth. Usually the answers have to be carefully spoken, since bluntly speaking the truth will violate the Courtesy element. A Paladin will not make promises lightly but once he gives his word, he will always keep it. Honesty balances with Courtesy and couples with Honor.

V. Valor: A Paladin demonstrates unparalleled courage at all times. He will face the greatest dangers to fulfill a promise or a duty. A Paladin will never yield or flee in battle unless he is greatly outnumbered or receives a direct order from a peer. Nevertheless, a Paladin will never retreat if the life of another is at stake or other elements of his Code will be compromised because of his retreat. Valor embraces and supports most elements of the Paladin Code, protecting the whole from compromise and enabling the Paladin to uphold his sacred duty with a true heart.

VI. Humility: A Paladin remains humble in spirit and action. Humility keeps the Paladin's feet on the ground and protects him from the vilest enemy of the Paladin Code, Pride. A Paladin knows what he is, and that is enough for his self-esteem. He will never preach his status or his achievements with arrogance. He never speaks highly of himself. Praises embarrass him and the knowledge of a job well done suffices as thanks. A Paladin's only reward is the happiness of the people, the victory of Light over Darkness and world peace. A Paladin's inner pride flows from the Paladin Code, not from human praises or rewards.

VII. Selflessness: Paladins will not seek excess wealth for themselves, but strive to build home for the homeless, heal the sick and feed the poor. A Paladin will give his food to a hungry child even if that will mean starvation for himself. He will use his excess funds to help all those in need. He will cover his friends retreat even if he has to die. He will sacrifice his life to save another. Selflessness is the desire of the Paladin to become one with his principles.

VIII. Faith: The last but not the least basic element of the Paladin Code is Faith. Faith is as simple as eating. It cannot be acquired by exercise or philosophy reading. It's the ultimate state of the Paladin's mind. Faith makes the Code whole, assembles and connects the other virtues. It can only be described as "believe in yourself". Faith gives life to the other elements. Faith and Fealty give the Paladin his supernatural abilities. Faith in a virtue, faith in a deity, faith in a philosophy, faith in one's abilities, faith in Light, faith in Goodness, Faith in Justice, Faith in Peace, Faith in one's self, the element that transforms the Paladin from a mortal Champion of Goodness to a Divine Warrior of Light.

ghostsamurai
07-11-2002, 10:17 AM

You're also a bunch of idiots. that's what makes for good roleplaying atmosphere, having the giant powerful idiot kingdom!

Amagius
07-11-2002, 10:28 AM
God. Someone in AoD gives everybody with the Trenine name a Royalty poisition! Young Prince! Crown Princess! This is not a Dustari Kingdom! This is a poor excuse for a GUILD.

GryffonDurime
07-11-2002, 10:32 AM
Oi, this is just getting ovrly technical. Might I also point out that this is a game, meant to be a game? Just as we can't assume that Graal is parallel to an Earthly time period, we also can give at least SOME artistic freedom to individual interpretation. The names are just meant to draw SOME parallels to normal classes so people can attain a basic grasp about what it is, and it's relative stature.

brock128
07-11-2002, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Amagius
God. Someone in AoD gives everybody with the Trenine name a Royalty poisition! Young Prince! Crown Princess! This is not a Dustari Kingdom! This is a poor excuse for a GUILD.
Hello? Only royalty have tags now. And a few others. There will be others in the Trenine name that aren't as royal.

Amagius
07-11-2002, 11:20 AM

Hello? Only royalty have tags now. And a few others. There will be others in the Trenine name that aren't as royal.

When the ****ing hell? You guys are just abusing this now. You don't know what your doing.

brock128
07-11-2002, 10:54 PM

When the ****ing hell? You guys are just abusing this now. You don't know what your doing.
WE'RE WORKING ON IT.

Zurkiba
07-12-2002, 02:39 AM
AMEN!
Arwen is probally the only smart Trenine :rolleyes: ...

The woarse thing is...
YOU PUT THE ****ING ZORMITE TRAITORS AS PRINCES AND PRINCESSES. YOU HAVE THE PEOPLE I HATE THE MOST IN POSITIONS OF POWER. I'm glad Arwen is doing something about it...

Laser cant RP... and I dont even know why they have guards when all that happens is... is that they die -_-.

AND IF ANOTHER AOD MEMBER ATTACKS ME I AM DECLARING WAR. I swear this is why I hate AoD... they recruited the most ****ing idiot ever
*attacks Zurkiba*
lol
*Ashes of Dustari dude dies*
y u do that?

draygin
07-12-2002, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Zurkiba

I swear this is why I hate AoD... they recruited the most ****ing idiot ever
*attacks Zurkiba*
lol
y u do that?

Thats funny but sad at the same time because its true. :(

jeff335
07-12-2002, 04:24 AM
I have a few things to say here

(1) Kamuii Nightrose is DEAD. Alky can't bring you back after THT runs those spikes I scripted through your corpse k? That level of mutilation...well...makes any attempt at revival classifiable as bad RP.

(2) Ashes of Dustari did not overtake the Baddie castle because we were refused a fort. Deciding on Baddie Castle as a headquarters was the first thing decided on by the founding members.

(3) Tupper was the highest remaining male from the court of King Kamuii. I always assumed that he was second in the succession, after the late prince.

(4) As for all those Princes and Young Princes, they and certain other members of the Ashes of Dustari are pissing me off.

(5) I am not responsible for a large portion of what happens within the confines of the Ashes of Dustari. I invited several civilized people, appointed the king, suggested the headquarters, and got the tag librarian uploaded. Certain other persons, not including Tupper, have have been attempting to take this too quickly. The idea was to be a guerilla movement for a while, then claim ourselves the proper heirs to Dustari after getting a large enough land claim. Not working out as intended x.x

--Jeff

Python523
07-12-2002, 04:34 AM
kamuii, at one point you did tell me something I said wouldnt work out (forgot what I said x.x) because graal is different, but it shouldnt go beyond human reality limits, resurrection does go beyond human limits =/

ZanderX
07-12-2002, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by Python523
kamuii, at one point you did tell me something I said wouldnt work out (forgot what I said x.x) because graal is different, but it shouldnt go beyond human reality limits, resurrection does go beyond human limits =/

A Pirate Demon God also goes beyond human limits.

Discharge
07-12-2002, 04:58 AM

You mean Pirate Captain/Demon/Ghost/Voodo Man :p

ZanderX
07-12-2002, 05:07 AM

You mean Pirate Captain/Demon/Ghost/Voodo Man :p

Yes, well.

Also, shorten your sig, please.

brock128
07-12-2002, 05:43 AM
Kamuii can be revived, even with spikes through his body.

*Looks through D&D book*

Resurrection Spell

As raise dead, except the character is able to restore life and complete strength to any deceased creature. The condition of the remains is not a factor. So long as some small portion of the creature’s body still exists, it can be resurrected, but the portion receiving the spell must have been part of the creature’s body at the time of death. (The remains of a creature hit by a disintegrate spell count as a small portion of its body.) The creature can have been dead no longer than 10 years per caster level.

So as long as there is somthing there, it's OK. Unless you launch Kamuii into space, he can come back.

I'm not saying I want it, nor am I saying that everybody can cast it, but if people agree for an RP involving finding sombody with this ability, then so be it.

Dark-Dragoon
07-12-2002, 05:48 AM
Unless you launch Kamuii into space
Stop giving them ideas.
And for all those stupid Zormite-ian traitiors who just waltz in and become royalty, i'm mighty pi$$ed at that. Laser? Some other nobodys who i have never even HEARD of? And somehow they are all princesses or princes. It's just wrong.

brock128
07-12-2002, 06:02 AM

Stop giving them ideas.
And for all those stupid Zormite-ian traitiors who just waltz in and become royalty, i'm mighty pi$$ed at that. Laser? Some other nobodys who i have never even HEARD of? And somehow they are all princesses or princes. It's just wrong.
How CAN they lauch Kamuii into space?

Anyway, Vermain stopped his pyro-y ways, so I doubt he will launch dead kings into space.

Also, some person (I forget who) was an ex-zormite emporer, I think, and bribed his way in to AoD by giving some guy a monocle. FIX PLZ

Amagius
07-12-2002, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by jeff335
I have a few things to say here

(1) Kamuii Nightrose is DEAD. Alky can't bring you back after THT runs those spikes I scripted through your corpse k? That level of mutilation...well...makes any attempt at revival classifiable as bad RP.

(2) Ashes of Dustari did not overtake the Baddie castle because we were refused a fort. Deciding on Baddie Castle as a headquarters was the first thing decided on by the founding members.

(3) Tupper was the highest remaining male from the court of King Kamuii. I always assumed that he was second in the succession, after the late prince.

(4) As for all those Princes and Young Princes, they and certain other members of the Ashes of Dustari are pissing me off.

(5) I am not responsible for a large portion of what happens within the confines of the Ashes of Dustari. I invited several civilized people, appointed the king, suggested the headquarters, and got the tag librarian uploaded. Certain other persons, not including Tupper, have have been attempting to take this too quickly. The idea was to be a guerilla movement for a while, then claim ourselves the proper heirs to Dustari after getting a large enough land claim. Not working out as intended x.x

--Jeff

1) 9/10 D&D books disagree.

2) I think they planned to replace the Baddies Castle and their spot.

3) True, but I was Adam Nightrose and they said I wasn't "accepted"! What the heck?

4) Yes. Many are pissing off.

5) I thought they made it as a (quote) place where Dustari Survivors would come back and talk and have fun(unqoute). Where does that fit with Guerilla Warfare?

Amagius
07-12-2002, 06:41 AM
Now I'm pissed! A Knight took my head! *snarls*:grrr:

Brad
07-12-2002, 08:10 AM
Haha, I think Brad the conquerer may have to come back. :rolleyes:

Discharge
07-12-2002, 08:22 AM

Yes, well.

Also, shorten your sig, please.

Hey chico, im working on it, allright?

jeff335
07-12-2002, 08:26 AM

1) 9/10 D&D books disagree.

2) I think they planned to replace the Baddies Castle and their spot.

3) True, but I was Adam Nightrose and they said I wasn't "accepted"! What the heck?

4) Yes. Many are pissing off.

5) I thought they made it as a (quote) place where Dustari Survivors would come back and talk and have fun(unqoute). Where does that fit with Guerilla Warfare?

(1) This ain't D&D.

(2) Doesn't stop people from using it in the meanwhile.

(3) I didn't know about that

(4) No more comment

(5) We've sort of gone down the loo.

Python523
07-12-2002, 09:00 AM

does the captain have any powers on the game that show this?

ZanderX
07-12-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Python523

does the captain have any powers on the game that show this?

Mind control, cannot be killed (last time I checked), powers of hell and voodoo etc. etc.

Not to mention IceHawk and Zurkiba have ressurected (read: respawned) NUMEROUS times.

So lay off me, you dingbat.

jeff335
07-12-2002, 09:42 PM
There's a difference between raised quickly after a sword wound and coming back after you are made into Swiss cheese with big rusty spikes.

Zurkiba
07-12-2002, 09:50 PM

Mind control, cannot be killed (last time I checked), powers of hell and voodoo etc. etc.

Not to mention IceHawk and Zurkiba have ressurected (read: respawned) NUMEROUS times.

But the Pirates revive me.
The Samurai just tag a Herbist (who was a Bushi) and he somehow revives everyone.

And I've only died twice. Icehawk has died more then that -_-. I myself dont have the powers to respawn or revive myself... and I believe it was the Captain and some Dustari leaders... I believe Henry or even you Kamuii who stated that Voodoo people and Priest can revive others.... because when the Pirates attacked Dustari and someone died you'd see Iku running around reviving peoples.

Emperor Zurkiba loves to go into war. He fights along side of his members. He has a scientific mind and a war mind.

That is about it. I cant revive, I'm not holy, I can be killed, I have no magical powers.

LilNiglet
07-13-2002, 01:31 AM

I lose? Aww. Oh well. >.>

brock128
07-13-2002, 10:37 AM

(1) This ain't D&D.

(2) Doesn't stop people from using it in the meanwhile.

(3) I didn't know about that

(4) No more comment

(5) We've sort of gone down the loo.

(Whee!)

(1) D&D is basically a staple of RPGs, in a sense.

(2) Who else uses it?!

(3) *shrug*

(4) Good.

(5) The others have been very gun-ho in a sense. They should calm their pants down.

Ghost Pirate
07-13-2002, 01:31 PM

Mind Control: Not exactly mind control but eh
Cannot be killed: Not true altho nobody has yet been creative to destroy me.
Powers of Hell: Limited (Weak Soul Steal, Summon Fire, and Spinning magic shards)
Voodoo: I don't do voodoo...even tho I say I do to scare people =)

Most major abilities are done around the Pit of Souls in the Pirate Caverns, like a soul control.

Discharge
07-13-2002, 03:57 PM

Powers of Hell: Limited (Weak Soul Steal, Summon Fire, and Spinning magic shards)

Most major abilities are done around the Pit of Souls in the Pirate Caverns, like a soul control.

My next character will be a Dragon/Wizard/Chef/elf/God of Light ;)

Ghost Pirate
07-13-2002, 04:06 PM

My next character will be a Dragon/Wizard/Chef/elf/God of Light ;)

Well my character fits all together with the demon, ghost, captain

While a DragonElfishWizardChefGod doesn't exactly

jeff335
07-13-2002, 09:27 PM
It doesn't seem as much mind control as a simple issue of charisma, persuasion, and the induction of fear :)

brock128
07-13-2002, 09:51 PM

If you can steal souls, I think kamoo can come back from the dead :rolleyes:

Brad
07-13-2002, 11:55 PM
ograte my character has no powers except an enchanted sword...>;[

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
07-13-2002, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Brad
ograte my character has no powers except an enchanted sword...>;[
DAMN GIVE IT TO ME

Brad
07-14-2002, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

DAMN GIVE IT TO ME

Gozen said it was made by elves but i was like wts no

Ghost Pirate
07-14-2002, 02:06 AM

If you can steal souls, I think kamoo can come back from the dead :rolleyes:

I said Weak Soul Steal

Meaning your soul will return

now if I had my scythe again thats a different story

Googi
07-14-2002, 02:25 AM
Kamoo is back.

fin

Brad
07-14-2002, 03:11 AM
My sword has powers of which none of you may comprehend ;]

Googi
07-14-2002, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by Brad
My sword has powers of which none of you may comprehend ;]

So does you're HP <3

Hiyoshi
07-14-2002, 06:01 AM

LOL!

Hiyoshi
07-14-2002, 06:05 AM

If I'm biting off more than I can chew, I should have died almost a year ago from asphyxiation.

Asphyxiation...you like that word don't you? :p

Hiyoshi
07-14-2002, 06:09 AM

They did, heh, took Emperor Hiyoshi's wife, and made her crowned princess....wtf? I thought princess was only by marriage/birth, yet she becomes Princess of AoD out of the blue? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense...and no, Hurumi didn't marry any AoD Princes either...

Hiyoshi
07-14-2002, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by Zurkiba

AMEN!
Arwen is probally the only smart Trenine :rolleyes: ...

The woarse thing is...
YOU PUT THE ****ING ZORMITE TRAITORS AS PRINCES AND PRINCESSES. YOU HAVE THE PEOPLE I HATE THE MOST IN POSITIONS OF POWER. I'm glad Arwen is doing something about it...

Laser cant RP... and I dont even know why they have guards when all that happens is... is that they die -_-.

AND IF ANOTHER AOD MEMBER ATTACKS ME I AM DECLARING WAR. I swear this is why I hate AoD... they recruited the most ****ing idiot ever
*attacks Zurkiba*
lol
y u do that?

You're right, OH YEAH GUYS! LET'S TAKE THE SAMURAI EMPRESS, AND MAKE HER CROWNED PRINCESS OF AOD! THIS MAKES A WHOLE LOT OF SENSE...

ZanderX
07-14-2002, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Hiyoshi

Asphyxiation...you like that word don't you? :p

Quite.

jeff335
07-15-2002, 08:14 AM
Somehow, by some RP twist, she's supposed to be Tupper's sister. Anyway, it's in the past. Ashes is GONE, with a capital G, which rhymes with P, which stands for pool.

LilNiglet
07-15-2002, 08:25 AM
Somehow, by some RP twist, she's supposed to be Tupper's sister. Anyway, it's in the past. Ashes is GONE, with a capital G, which rhymes with P, which stands for pool.
And good riddance! :(

Megamaniac
07-29-2002, 01:05 AM
>=D me!

it symbolizes the return of the dark lord kamoo o.o and no matter how many times dustari comes back were still just gonna keep destroying it untill you get frustrated and quit mwahahaha
mwahahahaha *holds pinky up to mouth* mwahahaha mwhaahaha

royce
08-02-2002, 08:39 AM

It's not a proven fact.
It is also a proven fact that the former guild "Criminals" dominated Dustari when Dustari cried and also had 75% of graal on their side.

ZanderX
08-02-2002, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by royce

It is also a proven fact that the former guild "Criminals" dominated Dustari when Dustari cried and also had 75% of graal on their side.

Fact: Dustari is an RPing organization.

Fact: "Criminals" was a PK guild.

royce
08-03-2002, 02:30 AM

Fact: Dustari is an RPing organization.

Fact: "Criminals" was a PK guild.
Fact: they won

Fact: you lost, even though you fought back

ZanderX
08-03-2002, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by royce

Fact: they won

Fact: you lost, even though you fought back

You didn't seem to understand what I was saying...did you? :\

royce
08-03-2002, 06:10 AM

You didn't seem to understand what I was saying...did you? :\
Did you understand we were outnumber by 5:1 and you still lost. I understand but you act like 'Oh we are so powerful' and all that cake, you sure didnt act like it. You acted like you could take on anyone. I was in Criminals. I had the position, Warfare Official or something and we had a meeting. They said, we should dominate a kingdom, which one? Well, I said how bout Dustari? For a week, you guys were down and out. After that, Zormites came and attacked you. Pretty sad ;( . Anyways, admit it, we found our target, attacked, and conquered. I still think ur cool Kamuii ;).