PDA

View Full Version : Errrr...IP banned?

Lao_Su2
07-10-2002, 12:21 AM
Err i go to go on UN for some good ol' pking and boom banned for nothing... i know everyone is gonna say use the UN forums but ya i cant :( Maybe someone can help me out or explain why i was banned?

Poogle
07-10-2002, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Lao_Su2
Err i go to go on UN for some good ol' pking and boom banned for nothing... i know everyone is gonna say use the UN forums but ya i cant :( Maybe someone can help me out or explain why i was banned? You did something bad?

ParadiseAdmin3
07-10-2002, 12:36 AM
Sometimes its like that, you have to restart your computer sargeant!

Sir_Gareth
07-10-2002, 01:06 AM
Yakuna does that. He never uses the jail. He always uses ban. For no reason.
Im banned for swearing which I didnt do. My friend it IP banned fro doing nothing she was a staff member fired played for like 1 week left for a month came back and is IP banned. They never use the jail now.

Nero_2002
07-10-2002, 01:37 AM
i was ip banned once because i called yakuna a ***
but i just got some other staff to un ip ban me =/

tdmpsycho
07-10-2002, 01:45 AM
are u a badboy?:D

Lao_Su2
07-10-2002, 01:48 AM
I did nothing i swear im a good ol' Panda :D

bigkow44
07-10-2002, 02:07 AM
Think of UN as real life, you killed someone, and the cops shot you and you died.

Admins
07-10-2002, 02:16 AM
Normally the ip ban should only be used in emergency when some hacker is attacking the server and using several accounts. Using that for normal ban is not needed anymore since the banning of trial accounts works since the restart 2 weeks ago. If playerworlds abuse the ip ban they will get problems. When using local bans you can set a reason for the ban which is displayed when connecting to the server, so use that instead of treating everyone like a hacker.

Lao_Su2
07-10-2002, 02:25 AM
Err so i will be unbanned?

Sir_Gareth
07-10-2002, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Stefan
Normally the ip ban should only be used in emergency when some hacker is attacking the server and using several accounts. Using that for normal ban is not needed anymore since the banning of trial accounts works since the restart 2 weeks ago. If playerworlds abuse the ip ban they will get problems. When using local bans you can set a reason for the ban which is displayed when connecting to the server, so use that instead of treating everyone like a hacker.

Not only that stefan they use ban every single time something happens. A jailing is rare on Unholy Nation now. They just use ban even if it is for the slightest of reason

Milkdude99
07-10-2002, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Stefan
Normally the ip ban should only be used in emergency when some hacker is attacking the server and using several accounts. Using that for normal ban is not needed anymore since the banning of trial accounts works since the restart 2 weeks ago. If playerworlds abuse the ip ban they will get problems. When using local bans you can set a reason for the ban which is displayed when connecting to the server, so use that instead of treating everyone like a hacker. errr I guess that sums that up huh? I suggest UN go back to using a Jail for minor offences like they are supposed to be doing anyway...:rolleyes:

AlkarenHyralt
07-10-2002, 02:53 AM
Thank you for bringing this up. I'll look into this.

Xbob42
07-10-2002, 03:08 AM
Typical things to expect from lazy or corrupt staff. Lao Su you probably said something bad about them or something on these forums so they banned you. Who knows I could be wrong.

thesaiyan
07-10-2002, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by Lao_Su2
Err i go to go on UN for some good ol' pking and boom banned for nothing... i know everyone is gonna say use the UN forums but ya i cant :( Maybe someone can help me out or explain why i was banned?

Its UN, enough said.

ParadiseAdmin3
07-10-2002, 04:22 AM
U.N needs a new manager. LiquidIce again :D <---da best

Sir_Gareth
07-10-2002, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by ParadiseAdmin3
U.N needs a new manager. LiquidIce again :D <---da best

Hes working on his own game Age Of The Ancients.......

how about me again lol jj

ParadiseAdmin3
07-10-2002, 04:46 AM
well yakuna's levels are poor (the heck, its old school levels) and he probably can't script 4 beans lol xD

Sir_Gareth
07-10-2002, 04:51 AM
well yakuna's levels are poor (the heck, its old school levels) and he probably can't script 4 beans lol xD

Hmm what has he added?
He made levels gcrappyer when I just fixed them up
Added a news thing the mast time I was there just said news when you touched it
and Made his VIP room public

OH AND
MAde his house bigger, am i corect?

ParadiseAdmin3
07-10-2002, 04:56 AM
Who let him be manager? If Yakuna gets to be manager, then I guess *beginners* have a highly chance of becoming one

Sir_Gareth
07-10-2002, 05:02 AM
Who let him be manager? If Yakuna gets to be manager, then I guess *beginners* have a highly chance of becoming one

long story short:

I was away for 2 days
He said I was away for 1 week
Hawk Was On
Yakuna said he Was CO Owner
He Got Owner Rights
Took Away my RC
Took Over UN
Banned me.

ParadiseAdmin3
07-10-2002, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth

long story short:

I was away for 2 days
He said I was away for 1 week
Hawk Was On
Yakuna said he Was CO Owner
He Got Owner Rights
Took Away my RC
Took Over UN
Banned me.
That wasn't nice :(

Milkdude99
07-10-2002, 05:27 AM
U.N needs a new manager. LiquidIce again :D <---da best Can't the new rules state " only 2 Owners" in other words Ownership will not pass a 3rd time the server will be removed and not put back up....... so this appears to be a grave danger for UN and its existence...

Python523
07-10-2002, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by Milkdude99
Can't the new rules state " only 2 Owners" in other words Ownership will not pass a 3rd time the server will be removed and not put back up....... so this appears to be a grave danger for UN and its existence...
dark warlock got removed before the new rules

Milkdude99
07-10-2002, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Python523

dark warlock got removed before the new rules You may be right on that I dunno but UN seems to be plauged with Management problems since its existence and thats not good to have a bad history running against it.

Questa
07-10-2002, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth

Hes working on his own game Age Of The Ancients.......

man, no talking bout other online RPGs. idot.

Deek2
07-10-2002, 07:58 AM
he just mentioned it
besides, it's not even up yet. Soo it's not officialy a MMORPG

Legondary_MyTH
07-10-2002, 08:05 AM
Didnt sans have about 5 owners????
An UN is a good server believe it or not i used to diss it untill i started playing its alot of fun there is always sumthing to do and people to talk to makes graal fun again!

Sir_Gareth
07-10-2002, 08:07 AM
um what the hell I didnt post any site or anything I mentioned the name holy ****.

AlkarenHyralt
07-10-2002, 09:01 AM
And offhand remark or something about it is ok. Just don't go in depth and start making threads and such for it

ParadiseAdmin3
07-10-2002, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Legondary_MyTH
An UN is a good server believe it or not i used to diss it untill i started playing its alot of fun there is always sumthing to do and people to talk to makes graal fun again!
U.N is da bomb yo :cool: they only have some staff problem like useless mass messages and something else...

Nero_2002
07-10-2002, 11:04 AM
If dark warlock was removed from owner for being away for 2 days, yakuna should be removed, he's been away for almost 2 weeks and his reason that he posted on the forums was
"i kissed this really hot girl and i want to try and get down her knickers" something like that.

Masah
07-10-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Nero_2002
If dark warlock was removed from owner for being away for 2 days, yakuna should be removed, he's been away for almost 2 weeks and his reason that he posted on the forums was
"i kissed this really hot girl and i want to try and get down her knickers" something like that.

First timer, haha.

-Brett

warp2ukew
07-10-2002, 07:28 PM

Masah
07-10-2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by warp2ukew

He sucks if it takes him 2 weeks to get down a girls pants, rofl.

-Brett

VampiricTutorNewHD
07-10-2002, 08:42 PM
Yakuna is fine. Right now he is on vacation and Manta has temp owner. I am so damned tired of seeing people *****ing about UN it's not even funny. Maybe if the hackers didn't keep breaking out of jail it wouldn't be such a problem. I know there is a trainer out there that allows people to warp to different levels(not the traditional way) so hackers can get out easily. DW, I am especially sick of you. I KNOW that you would do something like swear at Yakuna. You were a terrible owner, get a life and move on. And for God's sake, stop bashing UN.

The reason, Nero, that Yakuna isn't removed is that HE IS NOT FREAKING OUT!!!DW swore at people, fired people, banned people for no reason. That is corruption at it's worst, ladies and gentlemen.

Masah
07-10-2002, 08:48 PM
Erm, he can fire who he wants, when he wants.

-Brett

VampiricTutorNewHD
07-10-2002, 08:49 PM
But he was firing randomly, cussing and banning. He cannot do the latter two, and he fired some of the staff that were there before he was. He is allowed to, but his actions nearly killed UN.

Masah
07-10-2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by VampiricTutorNewHD
But he was firing randomly, cussing and banning. He cannot do the latter two, and he fired some of the staff that were there before he was. He is allowed to, but his actions nearly killed UN.

If it dies, it dies..

-Brett

VampiricTutorNewHD
07-10-2002, 08:56 PM
And with it, 1/5th of the Graalian population.

Masah
07-10-2002, 09:02 PM
And with it, 1/5th of the Graalian population.

They'll find another server to play on, until someone brings it back, with the loop holes in GO Administration, (Stefan).

-Brett

Jinx
07-10-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Legondary_MyTH

That was waaaaaay before the new rule, even before graal went all p2p. And technically only 4 owners, I was owner twice x_x

-Jinx

draygin
07-10-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Jinx

That was waaaaaay before the new rule, even before graal went all p2p. And technically only 4 owners, I was owner twice x_x

-Jinx

I think that rule should be changed slightly. I mean lets say there was 3 owners They ran it changed owners about every 2 years. Thats not very often at all. Or necessarly because of bad managment etc.. It should be number of owners in a selected period of time. (yes I'm aware graal hasnt been around long enough for one owner every 2 years its an example)

Yakuna
07-10-2002, 11:00 PM
lol, this thread is funny. someone posts a problem which i can normally solve and it just turns into a whole load of pointless words forming various random pointless sentances. DW, everyones sick of you. u lie so much about the past its just unbelievable. ive been away a while yeah, and yeah i been trying to get with this girl, so what, it was just a joke. get a life guys. you can quite honestly think what you like about u.n and me, cause i just dont care! if liquidice wanted to be the owner of unholy, i would gladly let him, he handles it alot better than me, and quite honestly, i wouldnt trust anyone else with ownerhsip of it right now. but all this crap is bringin me to the end of my teather, so if you keep goin ill just let it die like you all seem to want k?

Nero_2002
07-11-2002, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Yakuna
but all this crap is bringin me to the end of my teather, so if you keep goin ill just let it die like you all seem to want k?

a lot of people would be happy with that O.o

VampiricTutorNewHD
07-11-2002, 02:50 AM
I am so sick of this bickering. UN is fine. The people that play it, like it. The people who complain should stfu. They can play on a dozen other servers. If they think they are so hot, then let them make their own servers. Until your servers get put up, whiners, stop bishoring about ones that were actually good enough to be put up.

Sir_Gareth
07-11-2002, 03:33 AM

What the hell?!

I NEVER BANNEED ANYONE UNLESS IT WAS A HACKER OR A THREAT TO UN.
I NEVER FIRED RANDOMLY EVER.
I never swore at all.
And no staff was there before I am. I am an original staff and I didnt fire anyone. Deek yes but he wasnt doing anything. You have NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Xbob42
07-11-2002, 05:52 AM
O.o
N-Pulse has had what 5 owners?
Geovanie
NightFall
Moon Goddess
Moon God
Archaon

Those rules you guys have set are a little awkward. Most playerworlds have 2 owners for 1 of 2 reasons.
1- One guy wanted to have absolute power so he was made co-owner.
or
2- The original solo owner chose someone to deal with things in case he would be away for a short while.

If DV lost ownership because he was gone for a while then that sucks cause people do have lives other than this game where certain circumstances may cause them to be away for a while.
And if he was swearing and banning then so what The GP Chief on UN is no different.

As for making fun of Yakuna because he was out after a girl I think you're all stupid for those comments. Most of you posting to make fun of him can't get one and even if you did I doubt you would get in her pants in less than 2 weeks. Maybe more like 6 months to 5 years. Not all women are stupid enough to take a risk being with someone who has no real job or anything at the age most of us are at.

VampiricTutorNewHD
07-11-2002, 05:57 AM
Yet again you do say a completely false statement. You fired Okilian, stupid.

Nero_2002
07-11-2002, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by Xbob42
As for making fun of Yakuna because he was out after a girl I think you're all stupid for those comments. Most of you posting to make fun of him can't get one and even if you did I doubt you would get in her pants in less than 2 weeks. Maybe more like 6 months to 5 years. Not all women are stupid enough to take a risk being with someone who has no real job or anything at the age most of us are at.

no, your the stupid one. I was not making fun of him for that reason. I was stating that it is unfair that Dark Warlock was fired after only 2 days of being away for a good reason, and Yakuna has been away for over 2 weeks because he wants to bang his girlfriend, if he wants to own a playerworld he should be a little more responsible instead of leaving and making other staff do his job.
Dark warlock was gone for 2 days for a good reason, and was removed, Yakuna has been away for 2 weeks because he is horny.
Give the pw back to Dw is my suggestion, he was the next best owner besides liquid.

Sir_Gareth
07-11-2002, 07:46 AM
Yet again you do say a completely false statement. You fired Okilian, stupid.

Reasons I fired Okilian:

1)Made a guild called **** You
2)Power Hungry
3)Lied about several actions that he did
4)Against me Being Owner and tried to get me tooken out as owner.

"Yet again you open your fat ass mouth and blow hot air"

anUk
07-11-2002, 02:07 PM
i miss the old days where staff respected you.....when you first would be warned, then you would be jailed then to super jail, then warned again, then banned, and usually IP ban was never an issue.....

anUk
07-11-2002, 02:13 PM
i dont really want to say either way what i think of UN because Dark Warlock and Yakuna are both my friends, although i will state that Yakuna has been know to show up missing out of the blue, if he is b00fin some chick that is his buisness but at least fill out an LAO (Leave of Absence)

Torankusu
07-11-2002, 02:15 PM
I don't blame Dark Warlock for firing Okilian the slightest. That kid seriously annoyed the hell out of me.

VampiricTutorNewHD
07-11-2002, 06:06 PM
But DW, he was still original staff. And Okilian has yet to exhibit any of those qualitites to anyone else. I've known him for awhile, he isn't that way.

Sir_Gareth
07-11-2002, 09:29 PM
But DW, he was still original staff. And Okilian has yet to exhibit any of those qualitites to anyone else. I've known him for awhile, he isn't that way.

Oh so theres a global rule that you cant fire original staff? You show me that ok?

VampiricTutorNewHD
07-12-2002, 01:57 AM
He did his JOB. It's just a discredit to your ownership period.

Nero_2002
07-12-2002, 03:13 AM
He did his JOB. It's just a discredit to your ownership period.

Yakuna fired Devil Kitty...How is that different from DW firing Okilian?

VampiricTutorNewHD
07-12-2002, 08:55 AM
DK was always idle. Never did her job. That's why. I don't mind her as much now, but back then =\.

Xbob42
07-12-2002, 12:06 PM

no, your the stupid one. I was not making fun of him for that reason. I was stating that it is unfair that Dark Warlock was fired after only 2 days of being away for a good reason, and Yakuna has been away for over 2 weeks because he wants to bang his girlfriend, if he wants to own a playerworld he should be a little more responsible instead of leaving and making other staff do his job.
Dark warlock was gone for 2 days for a good reason, and was removed, Yakuna has been away for 2 weeks because he is horny.
Give the pw back to Dw is my suggestion, he was the next best owner besides liquid.

:rolleyes:
As much as I hate Yakuna I think he deserves the right to 'HAVE A LIFE" outside of graal. Whats so hard about that to understand. He's not the only Manager that dissapears for weeks without a reason.

You obviously didn't read my entire post.
Read the line

"If DV lost ownership because he was gone for a while then that sucks cause people do have lives other than this game where certain circumstances may cause them to be away for a while. "

Torankusu
07-12-2002, 12:11 PM
uh, are you people going to keep on arguing about Dark Warlock and Yakuna's difference in ownership and decisions?

Xbob42
07-12-2002, 01:04 PM
Oh screw this. Someone close this thread. I don't know DW and I hate Yakuna. I actually defended him.
:(

Torankusu
07-12-2002, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Xbob42
Oh screw this. Someone close this thread. I don't know DW and I hate Yakuna. I actually defended him.
:( Will do.

In the end, we found out that IP Banning wasn't exactly the smartest thing to do on a [email protected] Using the regular online jail, or "tempbanning" is [email protected]#2