PDA

View Full Version : Spar Tourn Playerworld

emortylone
07-09-2002, 08:27 AM
I'm not sure where I should put this, but since it would be up as a playerwould i think it should go here.
Ok here is my idea, I think that stefan should put up a small.....very small server, maybe just a big war room for server spar tournaments. Going through the forums i noticed graal has had a lot of spar tournys with other servers. So a good improvement would be a server that was just a big room. No heart quests so they cant complain about being ripped off and it wouldn't cost a lot of bandwidth. I think it would be a good idea.

warp2ukew
07-09-2002, 08:28 AM
ummmmmm nu

ParadiseAdmin3
07-09-2002, 08:29 AM
and level3 shield included

Torankusu
07-09-2002, 08:38 AM
no.

host it on one of the existing servers.

This would be a waste of space.

emortylone
07-09-2002, 09:16 AM
No..... it wouldn't waste any bandwidth(space).
One levels will not hurt graal, look at those servers with 0 people on it, thats a waste of space.....
And hosting it on another server will say, NO they cheated they held it on there server and had all hearts and i had 3 or they had gold ap or the such.

Mykel
07-09-2002, 09:40 AM
urm...i believe that Jinx already stated this idea...

Xbob42
07-10-2002, 03:23 AM
A sparring playerworld would be nice. Max 10 hearts, level 2 sword, level 3 shield.
And yeah all these playerworlds that have 0-1 players on it is a waste of space. The ones that are under major reconstruction are a waste of space too.

So heck why not add another one. I think people would use this one though if they really like to spar. Have one room that is the starting level and make some other rooms that are different sizes for sparring. With this there would be no advantages. People can do their guild wars, tourneys, or whatever on there. The E.T.'s that like doing spar tourney's on playerworlds can take their annoying mass every 2 minutes selves over there instead of annoying the hell out of the entire playerworld with their masses.

Jinx
07-10-2002, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by Mykel
urm...i believe that Jinx already stated this idea...

Yep, I did. But I think I had in mind a little differently.

Stefan uploads something just for the spar, it doesn't become another PW. There'd be 3 or 4 people that would be on with RC's to control everything.

It would be like a small island or something, with a small building for each server. The building would have an NPC that sets the clothes/whatever to a certain setting, so all people from Delteria would have Red Coats and Black belts, or all from SL would have Green Coats and Blue Belts(or whatever).

Then there would be a big spar house, with a big arena, and some smaller ones. (Maybe different types of fights? one on one, Team matches, Free for all?)

I personally think it would be a good idea.

-Jinx

jinkazama2k2
07-10-2002, 04:24 AM
Jinx I really like your iddea. So ppl wont say u won b/c of the lag of the server.

Python523
07-10-2002, 10:38 AM
with or without people, running a playerworld still takes up bandwith, not worth the space and effort

Torankusu
07-10-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Jinx

Yep, I did. But I think I had in mind a little differently.

Stefan uploads something just for the spar, it doesn't become another PW. There'd be 3 or 4 people that would be on with RC's to control everything.

It would be like a small island or something, with a small building for each server. The building would have an NPC that sets the clothes/whatever to a certain setting, so all people from Delteria would have Red Coats and Black belts, or all from SL would have Green Coats and Blue Belts(or whatever).

Then there would be a big spar house, with a big arena, and some smaller ones. (Maybe different types of fights? one on one, Team matches, Free for all?)

I personally think it would be a good idea.

-Jinx I like that.

The guy earlier just said "ONE LEVEL" and having 3689309534 people in ONE LEVEL is going to be hell.