PDA

View Full Version : For Those Worried about Krynn

Shadow Knight
07-09-2002, 12:01 AM
Evildred144:

Do not fear, Shadow Knight and I are still working on the project. The Krynn you all knew was gone a long time ago. Krynn will not be stopped working on and it will continue progress As soon as possible. Spankys leaving wont stop the progress of Krynn at all.
Soon new screenshots will be shown. We will keep you informed on all the updates on Krynn on this forum. Check back later for more updates.

ParadiseAdmin3
07-09-2002, 12:11 AM
Cool:cool:

RavenTelvecho
07-09-2002, 12:49 AM
give us a staff list!!

draygin
07-09-2002, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by RavenTelvecho
give us a staff list!!

Why does it matter?

Faheria_LAT3
07-09-2002, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Shadow Knight
Evildred144:
Spankys leaving wont stop the progress of Krynn at all.

mmmmkay: Oh no? What about having any good level makers....

ParadiseAdmin3
07-09-2002, 01:00 AM
i want to see one of your features like a pet npc?

draygin
07-09-2002, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT3

mmmmkay: Oh no? What about having any good level makers....

Evildred is a very good level maker. :) Not to mention you dont know who staff is so you're just assuming.

magicbud3344
07-09-2002, 01:07 AM
:( spanky = good :(

Faheria_LAT3
07-09-2002, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by draygin

Evildred is a very good level maker. :) Not to mention you dont know who staff is so you're just assuming.
mmmmkay: Well, I'm assuming the staff I knew from the last list, and when I worked there. ;P

Shadow Knight
07-09-2002, 01:14 AM
evildred144:

I never said Spanky was bad I just said him leaving had no impact on Krynn Finishing. The new version of Krynn was basically Eclipse.

draygin
07-09-2002, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT3

mmmmkay: Well, I'm assuming the staff I knew from the last list, and when I worked there. ;P

You should see the graphics guy :megaeek: That guy is beyond leet. I can only imagine the number of sexual favors it took to get him hired. J/K of course. ;) But his graphics really are mind blowing. :) At least I think so.

Faheria_LAT3
07-09-2002, 01:27 AM

You should see the graphics guy :megaeek: That guy is beyond leet. I can only imagine the number of sexual favors it took to get him hired. J/K of course. ;) But his graphics really are mind blowing. :) At least I think so.
mmmmkay: Yes I've seen.

CyberX
07-09-2002, 10:06 AM
Evildred144:

Do not fear, Shadow Knight and I are still working on the project. The Krynn you all knew was gone a long time ago. Krynn will not be stopped working on and it will continue progress As soon as possible. Spankys leaving wont stop the progress of Krynn at all.
Soon new screenshots will be shown. We will keep you informed on all the updates on Krynn on this forum. Check back later for more updates.

who cares?

archaonTCN
07-09-2002, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by CyberX

who cares?
Then don't post. Just shut up instead.

Garel
07-09-2002, 11:56 AM
I care, because its the Server Tot stops for.And im glad to hear that its still in progress.Hey i want to see those graphics too! Post some screens.

archaonTCN
07-09-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Garel
I care, because its the Server Tot stops for.And im glad to hear that its still in progress.Hey i want to see those graphics too! Post some screens.
Yeah, I am really interested in this PW. It seems like its going to be something good. However, I don't mind if they don't release anything because if it is good, the surprise will be better. :)

Amagius
07-09-2002, 12:04 PM

who cares?

I wonder if I should try to *****-slap you or say your a numnut. Hmm...the possibilities.

magicbud3344
07-09-2002, 01:21 PM

WHO!?!?!?
AHHA! YOU USED TEH WORD NUMNUT AGAIN! caught you :P

Amagius
07-09-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by magicbud3344

WHO!?!?!?

Dangit. I gotta dark cloud hanging over head, like a curse or a hex....

Warcaptain
07-09-2002, 05:15 PM
Evildred144:

why u bsing?

spanky gave you krynn to put eclipse on

krynn is gone, eclipse is what took its place

there is no krynn ne more smart guy

spanky remained owner so you didnt get shut down for having nothing

and you dont cept for the tileset (at least nothing up)

Graal518
07-09-2002, 05:50 PM

who cares?

There are people who want to see Krynn. Just like there were people who eagerly awaited to see that pile of crap you call Maloria.

..Oops..You lose.

Minoc
07-09-2002, 06:38 PM
"Krynn" is a copyrighted name =\
Rename the PW

Masah
07-09-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Minoc
"Krynn" is a copyrighted name =\
Rename the PW

What's it copyrighted to.

-Brett

Minoc
07-09-2002, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Masah

What's it copyrighted to.

-Brett
TSR

draygin
07-09-2002, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Warcaptain

why u bsing?

spanky gave you krynn to put eclipse on

krynn is gone, eclipse is what took its place

there is no krynn ne more smart guy

spanky remained owner so you didnt get shut down for having nothing

and you dont cept for the tileset (at least nothing up)

Show's what the hell you know. You're just an idiot always trying to see what every one else has. Lets see you manage to get on an RC warp around a couple levels then think you've seen everything. You're an idiot WC do the world a favor and shut the hell up.

draygin
07-09-2002, 08:00 PM

who cares?

This comming from the man who manages Maloria. :p

Originally posted by magicbud3344

WHO!?!?!?

What the hell are you babbling about Vamp?

Warcaptain
07-09-2002, 08:02 PM

Show's what the hell you know. You're just an idiot always trying to see what every one else has. Lets see you manage to get on an RC warp around a couple levels then think you've seen everything. You're an idiot WC do the world a favor and shut the hell up.
yes i do know

spanky told me he was just owning it to make sure the server doesnt get shutdown

i dont want to see what other people have, im happy with my own stuff.
i was on because someone asked me to go on

draygin
07-09-2002, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Warcaptain

yes i do know

spanky told me he was just owning it to make sure the server doesnt get shutdown

i dont want to see what other people have, im happy with my own stuff.
i was on because someone asked me to go on

You're so full of ****. Oh I dont want to see what people have thats why I just annoy them on RC. I was going to leave this namless but you're just to annoying.

Opposite (7/5/2002 6:47:02 PM):

let me see old prov

---
You (7/5/2002 6:47:12 PM):

hmm no

---
Opposite (7/5/2002 6:47:18 PM):

why no

---
Opposite (7/5/2002 6:47:23 PM):

it sucks?

---
You (7/5/2002 6:47:43 PM):

No one gets to see it until its time to release it.

---
Opposite (7/5/2002 6:47:52 PM):

oh but people have seen it

---
You (7/5/2002 6:48:15 PM):

yes people have seen it. People used to play on it too. Aside
from all the updates

---

Brain power people... Brain power.

Warcaptain
07-09-2002, 08:09 PM

You're so full of ****. Oh I dont want to see what people have thats why I just annoy them on RC. I was going to leave this namless but you're just to annoying.

Opposite (7/5/2002 6:47:02 PM):

let me see old prov

---
You (7/5/2002 6:47:12 PM):

hmm no

---
Opposite (7/5/2002 6:47:18 PM):

why no

---
Opposite (7/5/2002 6:47:23 PM):

it sucks?

---
You (7/5/2002 6:47:43 PM):

No one gets to see it until its time to release it.

---
Opposite (7/5/2002 6:47:52 PM):

oh but people have seen it

---
You (7/5/2002 6:48:15 PM):

yes people have seen it. People used to play on it too. Aside
from all the updates

---

Brain power people... Brain power.

again that was because someone i know was telling me to go see it because it had alot of stuff i had on my system

if it did i was gonna try to alter stuff so it didnt seem like one of us copied the other, which obviously istn teh case

draygin
07-09-2002, 08:37 PM
That's why you're going why cant I see it because it sucks. :rolleyes:

Shadow Knight
07-09-2002, 09:20 PM
Ill show Screenshots later today. Im gonna get the updated tileset later from my graphics creater so it will have more on it then it would now.

Minoc
07-09-2002, 09:54 PM
change...name

draygin
07-09-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Minoc
change...name

Minoc is also some creature from star wars. Change name. :p

Minoc
07-09-2002, 10:28 PM

Minoc is also some creature from star wars. Change name. :p
x_X I'm 100% sure Krynn is copyrighted =\

CyberX
07-09-2002, 10:37 PM
Gah, I was just kidding when I said "who cares?"...
And after all, Maloria is not a crap anymore, ask Jinx yourself, he saw what Maloria is right now... :rolleyes:

Shadow Knight
07-09-2002, 10:44 PM
evildred144: We can either use Krynn or use Eclipse... It makes no difference to me. Its gameplay that matters not a name or catchphrase. Its important that the actual game itself is good.

draygin
07-09-2002, 10:47 PM
Gah, I was just kidding when I said "who cares?"...
And after all, Maloria is not a crap anymore, ask Jinx yourself, he saw what Maloria is right now... :rolleyes:

Couldnt tell you I refuse to go there because people dont know how to make the tileset script for that server only. Which is really easy if you just make it any level starting with something like maloria_ then the tile set would only work on those levels. But I get annoyed having to open levle editor mode when ever I want to go to a different player world.

CyberX
07-10-2002, 05:40 AM
Yes, we are renaming the levels, the only reason that we didn't finish it yet, was because of Brett... he destroyed the server reputation uploading a new overworld with new npcs... :rolleyes:

draygin
07-10-2002, 07:53 PM
Yes, we are renaming the levels, the only reason that we didn't finish it yet, was because of Brett... he destroyed the server reputation uploading a new overworld with new npcs... :rolleyes:

Reputation was destroyed long before then.

Masah
07-10-2002, 08:06 PM

Get your facts straight mother ****er. TORANKUSU UPLOADED THE NEW OVERWORLD. f00l. I destroyed nothing, and Madmartigan was talking about the NPC for the tileset, so don't bring up your bullshit. I find it funny how for all the mistakes you've EVER made, you seem to blame me, when I did **** on the server. Can't accept the facts that you did/and still are doing a **** job?

Reputation was destroyed long before then.

Damn straight.

-Brett

CyberX
07-10-2002, 09:08 PM
Hi Mr. Powerhungry Guy... You were supposed to be globally banned, right? :rolleyes:

Masah
07-10-2002, 09:13 PM
Hi Mr. Powerhungry Guy... You were supposed to be globally banned, right? :rolleyes:

Hi Mr. Sucky PW manager, not anymore right?

-Brett

CyberX
07-10-2002, 09:33 PM
Sucky PW Manager? I knew that you were crazy, but I didn't know you talk to yourself, saying "Hi"... Everyone that thought that Maloria was still crap, is wrong now... Ask X-Mann yourself, he tought Maloria was still crap, but he checked how it is now... Ask him now...
Same thing with Jinx...
I'm sure that I'm not the sucky PW Manager, that wanted the server only to himself and lied to get it... Then after 2 days got globally banned... WOW, that's an example of management... Tell me the school you have learned that, I wanna learn it too..

draygin
07-10-2002, 09:36 PM
Any how lets stop arguing in this guy's thread about krynn and move back on topic. ;)

Warcaptain
07-11-2002, 02:11 PM
That's why you're going why cant I see it because it sucks. :rolleyes:

i said it once, AS a joke