PDA

View Full Version : Bid for Police Chief :D

StoneColdRichie
03-19-2001, 12:00 PM
Hey, since there will be elections and stuff for Police Chief, I think I am going to throw my name in for it.

I think I would make a good police chief, this is why:

1.) I am a GP on Main Server, which means I deal with about 200 people on at one time.

2.) I haven't pked for a long time, before I was Events Admin. I don't really enjoy it anymore, unless it is sparring, or someone I really, REALLY hate.

3.) I made a pretty good Events Admin, in my eyes, and I picked a very good replacement.

4.) I'm known, only disliked by a few. For unintelligent reasons.

5.) I love you all, and want to make love you.

03-19-2001, 12:02 PM
I voted for Tybalt. :(

StoneColdRichie
03-19-2001, 12:03 PM
that wasn't the official poll though, when Stefan does it, you best vote for me if you value your life. :)

HIC
03-19-2001, 12:03 PM
That last part in reason #5 convinced me!

03-19-2001, 12:04 PM
Oh great, you're running against your friend now. :(.

I WEAR BLUE. MAKE ME POLICE CHIEF PLEASE. Tybalt for Chief!

03-19-2001, 12:07 PM
Haha Game, just to piss you off I will vote for my friend Tybalt. :)

Asuka
03-19-2001, 12:09 PM
I wouldn't mind running against ya game ;) even though i would never win. Too many admins hate me for who i am.

StoneColdRichie
03-19-2001, 12:09 PM
fdaihhdsfkddshfds

I GUESS YOU DO NOT VALUE LIFE

Remember who made you Asst Events Admin :(

Lycia
03-19-2001, 12:10 PM
I voted for unixmad.

03-19-2001, 12:11 PM
Yea yea.
Calm down Richie, I was joking bud. :)
I don't know who I'm going to pick.

Asuka
03-19-2001, 12:11 PM
unix would make a horrible police admin because he is never on.

Lycia
03-19-2001, 12:12 PM
=\

StoneColdRichie
03-19-2001, 12:13 PM
Lycia, you know I'd be a good police chief.

You too Asuka, even though you don't like me.

Asuka
03-19-2001, 12:14 PM
These people are the ones i think would make good Police admins

Tony Montana
Hippie
TIF
Game
Asuka
Lyndzey
HIC
Drakaden

They all would make good admins because they've been around for a while and each of them have some common sense.

03-19-2001, 12:14 PM
Just as long as all of the current Police members are fired, I will be happy with either Game or Tybalt.

Asuka
03-19-2001, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by StoneColdRichie

YOU DIDNT LIKE ME FIRSTESET

I am Asst ET admin so I can't. :(

Lycia

Yes, you would make a good Police Chief.

HIC
03-19-2001, 12:16 PM
I would probably be a good one, but im not gonna try to be one. I dont have enough time to play Graal as much as I used to any more.

I have common sense. I don't see why you're judging me because I haven't spent like a year playing graal. That doesn't make me stupider or less capable.

Cali_2001
These are the people that would make good a Police Admin:

no one..exactly my point. There is no reason for police because they don't do anything at all! And whatever happened to GPs?! Jeez..

Hi, Game and Asuka should kiss and make up and then everything will be happy again.

Asuka
03-19-2001, 12:17 PM
I'd rather kiss cali than game

03-19-2001, 12:17 PM
Police seem like a better idea to me. In an adventure game it's better to have people that act as police and patrol fighting crime than a group of people with remote control warping people and changing people attributes.

Asuka
03-19-2001, 12:18 PM
Hi, Asuka and Cali should kiss and make out then sukie would be happy again. ;)

Lycia
03-19-2001, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Asuka
I'd rather kiss cali than game

Nah, you're a ***, you'd rather kiss a guy, but if you touch The Game, I will kill you.

I will kill you twice.

Asuka
03-19-2001, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Tybalt
Police seem like a better idea to me. In an adventure game it's better to have people that act as police and patrol fighting crime than a group of people with remote control warping people and changing people attributes.

Adventure game? yeah right when did an adventure game have people say start then they get magically warped to an island. This is a game not an adventure game anymore. It lossed it's concept a long time ago and there's no sense in trying to bring it back.

03-19-2001, 12:19 PM
The admins should concentrate on adding more to G2K1 and doing their jobs rather than policing and jailing people.

Asuka
03-19-2001, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Lycia

Nah, you're a ***, you'd rather kiss a guy, but if you touch The Game, I will kill you.

I will kill you twice.

You think cali's a guy?

StoneColdRichie
I can't even keep up with the posting going on in this topic

Asuka

I will kill you twice.

SEE ADMINS DONT LIKE ME!

And I suppose anything to make it more like an adventure game would be bad, asuka?

Lycia
03-19-2001, 12:22 PM

SEE ADMINS DONT LIKE ME!

Damn straight.

Asuka
03-19-2001, 12:22 PM
I can't even keep up with the posting going on in this topic

Use the force.

Asuka
03-19-2001, 12:23 PM

Damn straight.

There's 3 admins that like me or put up with me though ;)

Godspeed, Cali, Stefan :) the rest don't like me for one reason or another. Maybe it's the fact that i don't kiss any ass.

03-19-2001, 12:24 PM
You seem to have "kissing ass" and "making sense" mixed up, Asuka.

Lycia
03-19-2001, 12:24 PM

You think cali's a guy?

NO, THATS WHY I SAID YOU'D RATHER KISS A GUY, YOU ILLITERATE IDIOT!

StoneColdRichie
03-19-2001, 12:26 PM
Lycia and Asuka =

A

N

G

E

R

Asuka
03-19-2001, 12:26 PM
Actually i make sense most of the time. Other times is when i don't want to make sense. For example when people ask me A/S/L. I act like i'm on riddelin. Try it. It's fun.

Lycia
03-19-2001, 12:28 PM
Lycia and Asuka =

A

N

G

E

R

hahahaha.

Asuka
03-19-2001, 12:31 PM
Asuka + Almost Anyone =

A

N

G

E

R

I even got Hippie, a really good friend of mine, pissed off yesterday.

Cali_2001
03-19-2001, 12:34 PM
Huh?!What?! :(
Stop the violence™

03-19-2001, 12:38 PM
Spread the fish!

FatherDante
03-19-2001, 01:09 PM
Boy, the depth of these conversations make me glad for the money I spent on my account.

HiryuuX
03-19-2001, 01:36 PM
OH MY VOTE GOES STRAIGHT TO ICE PICK. He would make the greatest police chief ever, first of all he is a l337 haxx0r and he could throw money out of his underwear and we could catch it in our mouths! Oh joy! And he also hangs out with keen fellows like TwIzTid Juggalo and such! Oh what fun it would be! ICE PICK FOR PREZ ICE PICK FOR PREZ ICE PICK FOR PREZ!

FatherDante
03-19-2001, 01:37 PM
Ice Pick might give away a ton of money..... who knows? He'd love to buy our friendships.

TheFox1
03-19-2001, 03:10 PM
I do not agree to any of this Police Chief voting,
I dont think The Game should be Police Chief because of his anger, and most the other People dont even help out,
I have been Police since the day it started and hopefully Stefan will make me Police Chief, I am Nice and I Help Alot of people out, i do know that the pker's dont like me and same with the hackers but that is my job and i knew this would happen,
What The Game Posted on one of the forum messages
"Tsk Tsk" was a hole bunch of lies, i never said any of those things, Hoss Forgives me for what ever i done wrong and Hawk said sorry about calling me names,
Most the people forgive me for anything i done wrong,
I am good at stoping Pkers and thats all Police really do,
I dont think The Game or anyone else will do that.
So that is why i am talking to Stefan about,
Im am going to tell him about all this and hopefully he will agree to me being Police Chief.
I dont know why Stefan is even holding a Police Chief job, I was the First Police member and i done my job very well, I know the people who wont agree to this message will be Welly and the other pkers, and The Game.

So please stop putting lie's over The Forum please!
and thank you for reading

grim_squeaker_x
03-19-2001, 06:11 PM
Blah, we really need those Police Chief votes, so Grim Squeaker for Police Chief :p, blah I don't even wat to become one anyways ^^

KawaiiSaRiA
03-19-2001, 06:23 PM
lol, Grim

greezi
03-19-2001, 06:30 PM
Yeah, me neither.

KawaiiSaRiA
03-19-2001, 06:39 PM
you dont want to become Police chief, Greezi?

Valder
03-19-2001, 06:57 PM
I vote for Jack because he is doing well and if need will get better he just needs experience give it time.
He is doing pretty well as it is and RC's and Admins already had Leadership i think it's time for someone new.

Pago
03-19-2001, 08:08 PM
Noooo... no Jack. This whole voting-for-a-chief thing started partly because of his actions. If he becomes chief, it would just screw this entire thing.

Oh, and this Lycia-Asuka thing should stop if it hasn't already. Last friday these two girls were fighting each other in the halls at the end of school... circling one another, pulling at each other's hair, and you'd hear the clank-clank of bracelets littering the ground. Pure-rage fights are not a pretty sight... especially when they're about Tybalt becoming gp. No, Asuka, just because Tybalt started later than you doesn't mean he's a complete *****. From reading these boards, he seems a lot more mature than you are. So give the boy a chance :rolleyes:

Barbi
03-20-2001, 05:14 AM
Hey, since there will be elections and stuff for Police Chief, I think I am going to throw my name in for it.

I think I would make a good police chief, this is why:

5.) I love you all, and want to make love you.

You want to make us love you or make love to us? Might make a difference in how people vote. ;)

Barbi
03-20-2001, 05:20 AM
Asuka + Almost Anyone =

A

N

G

E

R

Very alliterative. :)

Asuka = Good Sense of Humor.

FatherDante
03-20-2001, 07:41 AM
Jack is certainly not responsible for all the problems with Police, but he also hasn't done much to help them.

That's why I support voting for police chief.

StoneColdRichie
03-20-2001, 07:46 AM
I want to make love to you.

StoneColdRichie
03-20-2001, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by TheFox1
I do not agree to any of this Police Chief voting,
I dont think The Game should be Police Chief because of his anger, and most the other People dont even help out,
I have been Police since the day it started and hopefully Stefan will make me Police Chief, I am Nice and I Help Alot of people out, i do know that the pker's dont like me and same with the hackers but that is my job and i knew this would happen,
What The Game Posted on one of the forum messages
"Tsk Tsk" was a hole bunch of lies, i never said any of those things, Hoss Forgives me for what ever i done wrong and Hawk said sorry about calling me names,
Most the people forgive me for anything i done wrong,
I am good at stoping Pkers and thats all Police really do,
I dont think The Game or anyone else will do that.
So that is why i am talking to Stefan about,
Im am going to tell him about all this and hopefully he will agree to me being Police Chief.
I dont know why Stefan is even holding a Police Chief job, I was the First Police member and i done my job very well, I know the people who wont agree to this message will be Welly and the other pkers, and The Game.

So please stop putting lie's over The Forum please!
and thank you for reading

Everything there is absolutely true, and Lyndzey said all of that, even though she won't admit it...

*cough*ADMIT IT LYNDZEY*cough*

If you can not tell the truth you should not be in police.

Also, Jack, letting Ice Pick in police, that's a smart move pal! Not to mention that fact that Valder comes up to me last night wearing a {Police) tag saying "Jack is going to let me in because I am his friend".

Lyndzey, if you can not tell the truth, you should not be the Police chief.

Jack, for letting Ice Pick, and letting your friends in, and cursing in toalls, and abusing power, you should not be Police chief.

FatherDante
03-20-2001, 07:59 AM
Jack says he didn't let Ice Pick in, but I suspect that he might only be doing it to protect his reputation.

Only a suspicion, of course.