PDA

View Full Version : RoK is hiring

Brad
07-08-2002, 12:57 AM
Yes, this will be a hiring thread for Ruins of Keltrik. Currently we need about one more LAT, an NAT or two, SFX, and most important a GFX guy who can do tiles. If you're interested in helping post a screenshot or attatch an example of whatever it is you do. For example, a screenshot of a level, a screenshot of a script you made and explanation of how it works, a graphic sample (more than one if possible), a music attatchment. Well, yeah.

GraalBR
07-08-2002, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Brad
Yes, this will be a hiring thread for Ruins of Keltrik. Currently we need about one more LAT, an NAT or two, SFX, and most important a GFX guy who can do tiles. If you're interested in helping post a screenshot or attatch an example of whatever it is you do. For example, a screenshot of a level, a screenshot of a script you made and explanation of how it works, a graphic sample (more than one if possible), a music attatchment. Well, yeah.

I can make Tiles,
But i totally dont have the time.

Maybe some time ill just help you guys out without becoming ur staff :-\.

Brad
07-08-2002, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by GraalBR

I can make Tiles,
But i totally dont have the time.

Maybe some time ill just help you guys out without becoming ur staff :-\.

Well, if we get tiles I'm sure we can get up as private...:[

Glory
07-08-2002, 03:14 AM
Corupt: why would you make a tileset to get up a private server? private servers are to test scripts online I have a tileset and alot of stuff and I don/t need to test anything online yet maybe a few things but I can wait

Brad
07-08-2002, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by Glory
Corupt: why would you make a tileset to get up a private server? private servers are to test scripts online I have a tileset and alot of stuff and I don/t need to test anything online yet maybe a few things but I can wait
Stefan cares about completion to go private. For us to begin working on levels we NEED tiles. I can get Jagen to script anything but whats the use for it if there is no levels?

Glory
07-08-2002, 03:33 AM

Stefan cares about completion to go private. For us to begin working on levels we NEED tiles. I can get Jagen to script anything but whats the use for it if there is no levels?
Corupt: I would have to agree with Stefan

Torankusu
07-08-2002, 03:34 AM

Stefan cares about completion to go private. For us to begin working on levels we NEED tiles. I can get Jagen to script anything but whats the use for it if there is no levels? check jinx's thing.

If you're going private, submit it as if you were going to go online. A tileset and a map image won't get you nowhere. You should probably be reviewed by the TEAM or looked down on when inspections come.

Brad
07-08-2002, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
check jinx's thing.

If you're going private, submit it as if you were going to go online. A tileset and a map image won't get you nowhere. You should probably be reviewed by the TEAM or looked down on when inspections come.
I don't even care about going private yet. And I didn't plan on getting up with a map. I need TILES to make LEVELS. That's the problem right now, I ****ing hate graal. Wherever the **** you go theres always people trying to flame you thinking they're better than you.

Torankusu
07-08-2002, 03:41 AM

I don't even care about going private yet. And I didn't plan on getting up with a map. I need TILES to make LEVELS. That's the problem right now, I ****ing hate graal. Wherever the **** you go theres always people trying to flame you thinking they're better than you. Yeah, and there are also people that are ****ing *****es and lie about the stupidest of **** just to avoid working.

Brad
07-08-2002, 03:46 AM
Yeah, and there are also people that are ****ing *****es and lie about the stupidest of **** just to avoid working.
And then theres people who whine because I won't make a ****ing level. Yes, I'm ****ing lazy. Big woop, sue me.

Torankusu
07-08-2002, 03:48 AM

And then theres people who whine because I won't make a ****ing level. Yes, I'm ****ing lazy. Big woop, sue me. Yeah, but, when you offer to do it, and keep saying you will, there's where the difference starts.

Pardon my honesty.

Brad
07-08-2002, 03:50 AM
Yeah, but, when you offer to do it, and keep saying you will, there's where the difference starts.

Pardon my honesty.

I make excuses because I'm lazy :)

Torankusu
07-08-2002, 03:54 AM

I make excuses because I'm lazy :) That will come back to haunt you. Call me corrupt, but it's very likely.

You won't go far with a playerworld project while you're lazy.

Brad
07-08-2002, 03:58 AM
That will come back to haunt you. Call me corrupt, but it's very likely.

You won't go far with a playerworld project while you're lazy.

Nope, wrong. I can work when I'm motivated. Where has my motivation been? I worked alot on murasamune because I liked it, I worked my ass off on that graphic job on 2k1 because I liked it, I did **** on EL because of lack of motivation.

Torankusu
07-08-2002, 04:20 AM
I did **** on EL because of lack of motivation. Which was because of pure ignorance and stupidity.

Brad
07-08-2002, 04:36 AM
Which was because of pure ignorance and stupidity.

In your opinion.

Torankusu
07-08-2002, 04:40 AM

In your opinion. It's logic.

Motivation is started by having something to work for. There's nothing to work for when you don't tell yourself there is, meaning you're just ****ing stupid.

warp2ukew
07-08-2002, 04:40 AM
lol this has been a big argument no1 has tried out

Brad
07-08-2002, 06:47 AM
It's logic.

Motivation is started by having something to work for. There's nothing to work for when you don't tell yourself there is, meaning you're just ****ing stupid.

Motivation is all logic. When you think about something and you're INTERESTED, you have motivation.

warp2ukew
07-08-2002, 07:40 AM
true.

Torankusu
07-08-2002, 08:09 AM

Motivation is all logic. When you think about something and you're INTERESTED, you have motivation. So, you support me in bringing back Elven Lands, and then change everything so that you can work on your playerworld? Power trip, if you ask me.

Anyways. Frolic should be removed. I'll review it later. ;\

Lao_Su2
07-08-2002, 08:16 AM
What i dont get stop me if im wrong i thought that it was not right to bring a PW back espeially when u are part of the PWA team i mean u dont need to be a manager of a server also

Torankusu
07-08-2002, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Lao_Su2
What i dont get stop me if im wrong i thought that it was not right to bring a PW back espeially when u are part of the PWA team i mean u dont need to be a manager of a server also ?

Oh no, sue me for wanting to do what I want to do on graal, please. I don't care what server I work for, or what team I work for. Obviously, it's led me to nothing but being ****ed over repeatedly. I've been in this same spot longer than anybody in the team. And I've yet to even get a working ACCOUNT.

Now. I want to bring back a server, redo it, and whatnot, it doesn't matter what position I am in. And it shouldn't.

magicbud3344
07-08-2002, 08:18 AM

I don't even care about going private yet. And I didn't plan on getting up with a map. I need TILES to make LEVELS. That's the problem right now, I ****ing hate graal. Wherever the **** you go theres always people trying to flame you thinking they're better than you.

Brad if someone has a diffrent opinon then you , you flame them like hell and get everyone to hate them =/

royce
07-08-2002, 08:38 AM
I am 100% against Toranakusu about his statement. I think that you should not be allowed to create or hardly be apart of a playerworld because you have your own responsibilites as part of the PWA Team.

Torankusu
07-08-2002, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by royce
I am 100% against Toranakusu about his statement. I think that you should not be allowed to create or hardly be apart of a playerworld because you have your own responsibilites as part of the PWA Team. Oh no.

Darn. I am so depressed now.

:rolleyes:

Mykel
07-08-2002, 10:00 AM
heh...noone will wanna work for you brad if you tell off everyone that has a different opinion than you and you say **** in your posts...
heh...

Torankusu
07-08-2002, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Mykel
heh...noone will wanna work for you brad if you tell off everyone that has a different opinion than you and you say **** in your posts...
heh... i say **** in my posts. so does icehawk and he's moderator.

Artificial_Sweetener
07-08-2002, 01:24 PM
Brad,
I'd love to work for you as a nat but..
I honestly don't want to be let down yet agian =/

You give up on most things half way, right when it gets off its feet.
Nothing agianst you on this I and mostly everyone does this but you have done this repeatedly..
Just prove to me that you won't give up on this and I'll apply.. (and if you do give up the whole project won't go down the shitter)

- Wryoko ;)

johndenver04
07-08-2002, 11:32 PM

Oh no, sue me for wanting to do what I want to do on graal, please. I don't care what server I work for, or what team I work for. Obviously, it's led me to nothing but being ****ed over repeatedly. I've been in this same spot longer than anybody in the team. And I've yet to even get a working ACCOUNT.

Now. I want to bring back a server, redo it, and whatnot, it doesn't matter what position I am in. And it shouldn't.

I think Torankusu can do what ever the hell he wants.