PDA

View Full Version : Enigma/Pandora Pfft

DragonX2
07-06-2002, 04:52 PM
Well it's like 5:30 AM or so and I am tired (haven't gone to sleep yet). I go check out some other servers. I get on Enigma/Pandora, and I walk around for about a minute. I stop and mass out "WC sux!" and than Warcaptain disconnects me. I get back on, I PM his RC saying:
Mass message:
WC sux!

and than he bans me for
"Harassment and Swearing".

I mean cmon, maybe if I said "WC is a fu***** fa****" that would be harassment but "sux"? That's pretty stupid. Yea this can be handled by PM's or whatever but I'm tired.

ZanderX
07-06-2002, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by DragonX2
Well it's like 5:30 AM or so and I am tired (haven't gone to sleep yet). I go check out some other servers. I get on Enigma/Pandora, and I walk around for about a minute. I stop and mass out "WC sux!" and than Warcaptain disconnects me. I get back on, I PM his RC saying:
Mass message:
WC sux!

and than he bans me for
"Harassment and Swearing".

I mean cmon, maybe if I said "WC is a fu***** fa****" that would be harassment but "sux"? That's pretty stupid. Yea this can be handled by PM's or whatever but I'm tired.

I would talk to you first but he had full right to ban you.

WHIPENIE4
07-06-2002, 05:24 PM
(X-Mann)
Accually If you say Warcaptain Sux its considered harrasment, to many people

DragonX2
07-06-2002, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by WHIPENIE4
(X-Mann)
Accually If you say Warcaptain Sux its considered harrasment, to many people

If you managed a server and I said "X-Mann sux!" would you ban me right on the spot?

WHIPENIE4
07-06-2002, 05:30 PM
(X-Mann)
No, but I might dissconnect you

Warcaptain
07-06-2002, 05:30 PM

If you managed a server and I said "X-Mann sux!" would you ban me right on the spot?

no of course not

i wouldnt and didnt

i dced you so players couldnt read offensive mass

i jailed you

then i banned you when you CONTINUED to do it after jailing

WHIPENIE4
07-06-2002, 05:31 PM

(X)
Plus dude, was it your intention to go on and piss people off? is that what you wanna do all day? pissing people off isnt to much fun lol.

DragonX2
07-06-2002, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Warcaptain

no of course not

i wouldnt and didnt

i dced you so players couldnt read offensive mass

i jailed you

then i banned you when you CONTINUED to do it after jailing

ono "sux" is so offensive I think it might just hurt someone so badly.
Also, WHAT PLAYERS, it was like 5:40 AM, there are no players.

DragonX2
07-06-2002, 05:33 PM

(X)
Plus dude, was it your intention to go on and piss people off? is that what you wanna do all day? pissing people off isnt to much fun lol.

Do all day? No it was like at 5:40, I am just messing around but for WC messing around is disconnecting, jailing and banning for the stupidest reason.

WHIPENIE4
07-06-2002, 05:36 PM

Do all day? No it was like at 5:40, I am just messing around but for WC messing around is disconnecting, jailing and banning for the stupidest reason.
(X-Mann)
harrasment isnt a "dumb reason"

DragonX2
07-06-2002, 05:37 PM

(X-Mann)
harrasment isnt a "dumb reason"

Like I said, maybe if it was harassing with vulgar language, but sux? That's a pretty stupid reason to ban for. He put swearing too, even though I never said a swear word when I got on.

nyghtGT
07-06-2002, 05:42 PM
In the south, where me and Warcaptain live, the word "sux" is big ****.

I said sux in 8th grade once and got suspended for 3 days.

Dunno if that is the case here, but oh well.

DragonX, you so funny^_^

Warcaptain
07-06-2002, 05:44 PM

Like I said, maybe if it was harassing with vulgar language, but sux? That's a pretty stupid reason to ban for. He put swearing too, even though I never said a swear word when I got on.

you know what you meant, doesnt matter if 0 players are on

i dont want people massing that language out in an offensive manor
"WC Sux" is offensive, its like saying "WC S ucks"

and you know waht you meant

either way theres no good reason to say that, you were just being imature

DragonX2
07-06-2002, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by nyghtGT

DragonX, you so funny^_^

I consider the word "sux" to be a messing around like hey you sux rofl and stuff like that. Now if I said "you f****** suck" than that'd be harassment and trying to piss them off but sux or any slang word that is derived but just spelt differently, I don't take seriously. Like "sux" "fux" and crap like that, I just consider them to be messing around type of things, nothing harmful.

Warcaptain
07-06-2002, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by nyghtGT

DragonX, you so funny^_^

i remeber getting put in timeout in preschool for telling a boy he "ate poop"

DragonX2
07-06-2002, 05:47 PM

you know what you meant, doesnt matter if 0 players are on

i dont want people massing that language out in an offensive manor
"WC Sux" is offensive, its like saying "WC S ucks"

and you know waht you meant

either way theres no good reason to say that, you were just being imature

I know exactly what I meant, but you didn't.
Also, again, you put swearing, answer me, why did you put it there? Just for the hell of it?

Graal518
07-06-2002, 05:47 PM
I find this whole thing to be stupider than the fact that donaldshimoda claims to have a 72 inch warlord sword. :rolleyes:

Warcaptain
07-06-2002, 05:48 PM

I consider the word "sux" to be a messing around like hey you sux rofl and stuff like that. Now if I said "you f****** suck" than that'd be harassment and trying to piss them off but sux or any slang word that is derived but just spelt differently, I don't take seriously. Like "sux" "fux" and crap like that, I just consider them to be messing around type of things, nothing harmful.

maybe so

but when i dced u and jailed you

it was maybe time to think "hmm maybe i should not do this anymore"

instead of "woo lets try and make him more mad"

WHIPENIE4
07-06-2002, 05:48 PM
(X-Mann)
In some places words mean different things to different people, for all you know, in some foreign country "sux," could mean **** you.

Warcaptain
07-06-2002, 05:49 PM

I know exactly what I meant, but you didn't.
Also, again, you put swearing, answer me, why did you put it there? Just for the hell of it?

im ashamed to say you were a gp on my server -_-

sux is same thing as saying s ucks WHICH IS A SWEAR WORD

id jail for each and then ban if it wasnt stopped.

DragonX2
07-06-2002, 05:51 PM

im ashamed to say you were a gp on my server -_-

sux is same thing as saying s ucks WHICH IS A SWEAR WORD

id jail for each and then ban if it wasnt stopped.

Hahahahahaahahahahahaha
Sucks is a swear word?
That is hilarious. Also I wasn't a "GP on your server -_-".
I was a GP Captain, shows how much you know about your staff.

WHIPENIE4
07-06-2002, 05:52 PM
(X-Mann)
ohhhhhhhh thats is, he was fired from your server, so he thought he come on and say you sucked, I get it.

DragonX2
07-06-2002, 05:53 PM
(X-Mann)
ohhhhhhhh thats is, he was fired from your server, so he thought he come on and say you sucked, I get it.

I actually quit, to work on Maloria. I quit Maloria like 2 days ago though cause Maloria sucks (oh no warcaptain, I swore, are you going to cry?).

Warcaptain
07-06-2002, 05:54 PM

Hahahahahaahahahahahaha
Sucks is a swear word?
That is hilarious. Also I wasn't a "GP on your server -_-".
I was a GP Captain, shows how much you know about your staff.

xilo hired you

i dont interfere with admin hiring unless i know theres a problem or i see a problem

you were smart and kept mouth shut

Graal518
07-06-2002, 05:54 PM
As I said before, this whole thing is stupid..-_-()

-Cyn

DragonX2
07-06-2002, 05:55 PM

xilo hired you

i dont interfere with admin hiring unless i know theres a problem or i see a problem

you were smart and kept mouth shut

When I am doing my job, I do it, I don't mess around.
When I am off tag though I act like a player.

Warcaptain
07-06-2002, 05:57 PM

I actually quit, to work on Maloria. I quit Maloria like 2 days ago though cause Maloria sucks (oh no warcaptain, I swore, are you going to cry?).

im dont manage forums

i handle things on my server and where i can

its up to the forum mods to do something about you now.

DragonX2
07-06-2002, 06:00 PM

im dont manage forums

i handle things on my server and where i can

its up to the forum mods to do something about you now.

Now you are seriously making me laugh.
You expect the mods to ban me or something just for saying "sucks"? When others have said "****" and more vulgar words than "suck" and the mods have never done anything to them (except maybe warn them in a PM or something) and you expect them to "do something about me now".

Warcaptain
07-06-2002, 06:05 PM

Now you are seriously making me laugh.
You expect the mods to ban me or something just for saying "sucks"? When others have said "****" and more vulgar words than "suck" and the mods have never done anything to them (except maybe warn them in a PM or something) and you expect them to "do something about me now".

you sound a little too sure of yourself

dont get ****y thats when everything starts crumblin down on u child

DragonX2
07-06-2002, 06:08 PM

you sound a little too sure of yourself

dont get ****y thats when everything starts crumblin down on u child

Oh I remember.
Let me predict what you are going to do.
First you are going to message Nemesis (well considering he did work for Enigma/Pandora as a GM and he is your friend there). You are going to lie to him and cry to him. He will believe you (again since he is your friend). Then he will ban me from the Playerworld Forums.

Warcaptain
07-06-2002, 06:17 PM

Oh I remember.
Let me predict what you are going to do.
First you are going to message Nemesis (well considering he did work for Enigma/Pandora as a GM and he is your friend there). You are going to lie to him and cry to him. He will believe you (again since he is your friend). Then he will ban me from the Playerworld Forums.

im not gonna do anything

if you get in trouble its your own fault.

but i can guarantee you are making alot of people mad by doing this

Masah
07-06-2002, 06:38 PM

im not gonna do anything

if you get in trouble its your own fault.

but i can guarantee you are making alot of people mad by doing this

You're both idiots, so both of you shutup, this thread is pointless.

-Brett

WHIPENIE4
07-06-2002, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Masah

You're both idiots, so both of you shutup, this thread is pointless.

-Brett
(X)
says the guy who has been globally banned twice!
Wasn't it you 2 Brett, you and DragonX that got together, he gave you a Level 4 RC? was it, on Maloria, you deleted the levels. lied saying CyberX deleted them?

Masah
07-06-2002, 06:52 PM

(X)
says the guy who has been globally banned twice!
Wasn't it you 2 Brett, you and DragonX that got together, he gave you a Level 4 RC? was it, on Maloria, you deleted the levels. lied saying CyberX deleted them?

Oh, here we go, a winner for the **** head prize, twice? really? when was the second time? and you don't know the proper story of the Maloria thing, and no one probably ever will, go home homo.

-Brett

GraalBR
07-06-2002, 06:56 PM
Warcaptain Never Lies hes uber-1337.
<3

Masah
07-06-2002, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by GraalBR
Warcaptain Never Lies hes uber-1337.
<3

Yeah I like WC, I've been staff on Enigma, twice now.

-Brett

WHIPENIE4
07-06-2002, 07:05 PM
(X-Mann)
Its not my fault your an idiot brett, and your maturity rate is about at level 2 of a 2 year old

Warcaptain
07-06-2002, 07:09 PM

Yeah I like WC, I've been staff on Enigma, twice now.

-Brett

i never remember you workin forme....

WHIPENIE4
07-06-2002, 07:10 PM

i never remember you workin forme....
(X-Mann)
I could understand this, he is a compulsive liar

nyghtGT
07-06-2002, 07:10 PM
i'd tryout for a job on enigma but i'm leaving in a 2 days anyway...

Masah
07-06-2002, 07:15 PM
WC : When Enigma first came up, I was GP Assistant Chief, and a few months ago, Hack got Xilo to hire me as a GP.

X-Mann, stop being a ***, and you didn't answer my question, on how I was globally banned twice, if you can't answer, then you're the idiot, and stop flaming people because you're mad about Asteria the cheap wh0re server not making it up.

-Brett

Warcaptain
07-06-2002, 07:17 PM
WC : When Enigma first came up, I was GP Assistant Chief, and a few months ago, Hack got Xilo to hire me as a GP.

X-Mann, stop being a ***, and you didn't answer my question, on how I was globally banned twice, if you can't answer, then you're the idiot, and stop flaming people because you're mad about Asteria the cheap wh0re server not making it up.

-Brett

you arent gp o_0;

Masah
07-06-2002, 07:25 PM

you arent gp o_0;

No **** sherlock, remember what happened when DeathChill came on, and remember the incident with me having the account '******ok', that should refresh your memory.

-Brett

WHIPENIE4
07-06-2002, 07:33 PM

-Brett
(X-Mann)
Why do you keep saying that **** dude, I've said it over and over again, I have bot given stefan one level, i asked him about a Private Server. He Ignored me like he ignores 92% of the players. You talk **** in every damn thread on these forums, and you just get knocked down everytime, you really shouldn't get a bunch of enemies, they pile up and kick your ass all at once, your a consectutive liar, like I said, and It may have just been once you were banned, but then again, not many people have had the honorable privledge such as yourself to a week of Global IP Ban. How does it feel, to **** up something that spent their time, their effort into, to just goto a playerworld, go power hungry, and delete all their ******* levels? Did you spend time on those levels, no, did you spend months working on them to come back and find out you were banned from the server you Founded? No. Did you ever think about Geovanie, No. You thought about yourself and your power hungry ways. Didn't You, you don't think about others, you think about your useless piece of **** self.
Thats All From Me for now

Masah
07-06-2002, 07:37 PM

(X-Mann)
Why do you keep saying that **** dude, I've said it over and over again, I have bot given stefan one level, i asked him about a Private Server. He Ignored me like he ignores 92% of the players. You talk **** in every damn thread on these forums, and you just get knocked down everytime, you really shouldn't get a bunch of enemies, they pile up and kick your ass all at once, your a consectutive liar, like I said, and It may have just been once you were banned, but then again, not many people have had the honorable privledge such as yourself to a week of Global IP Ban. How does it feel, to **** up something that spent their time, their effort into, to just goto a playerworld, go power hungry, and delete all their ******* levels? Did you spend time on those levels, no, did you spend months working on them to come back and find out you were banned from the server you Founded? No. Did you ever think about Geovanie, No. You thought about yourself and your power hungry ways. Didn't You, you don't think about others, you think about your useless piece of **** self.
Thats All From Me for now

What does Geo have to do with this? I spoke to Geo, he hates Graal now, I speak to Geo all the time, he said he would rather work on his website, than manage a PW, he said he didn't give a **** if ANYONE took over, as long as they did a good job, as for the other crap you said, I don't really care, and one more thing, with getting enemies here? on these forums? WHO GIVES A ****, it's over the internet, ono, should I go cry because people on't like me on a game, or on forums, people I've never met before? haha...This is over, I'm not wasting my time on you..oh and I can lie all I want, it's a god given right, if it wasn't, no one would have the ability to lie.

-Brett

WHIPENIE4
07-06-2002, 07:48 PM
(X-Mann)
You're also a thief, does that make you proud? Someone with your lack of intellegence is probably taking "Theif" as a complement, so maybe i should stop amusing you?

LordZen
07-06-2002, 07:50 PM

What does Geo have to do with this? I spoke to Geo, he hates Graal now, I speak to Geo all the time, he said he would rather work on his website, than manage a PW, he said he didn't give a **** if ANYONE took over, as long as they did a good job, as for the other crap you said, I don't really care, and one more thing, with getting enemies here? on these forums? WHO GIVES A ****, it's over the internet, ono, should I go cry because people on't like me on a game, or on forums, people I've never met before? haha...This is over, I'm not wasting my time on you..oh and I can lie all I want, it's a god given right, if it wasn't, no one would have the ability to lie.

-Brett

Well if you insist on lying, at least dont do it to defend yourself in the middle of an argument. Because quite frankly, it doesnt prove anything, besides that your bad at arguing. :p

Masah
07-06-2002, 07:50 PM
(X-Mann)
You're also a thief, does that make you proud? Someone with your lack of intellegence is probably taking "Theif" as a complement, so maybe i should stop amusing you?

What else can you point out *******? what if you were a homosexual, and you can here, would I care? no, I wouldn't give a ****, accept people for who they are, you're no angel yourself.

-Brett

WHIPENIE4
07-06-2002, 07:54 PM

What else can you point out *******? what if you were a homosexual, and you can here, would I care? no, I wouldn't give a ****, accept people for who they are, you're no angel yourself.

-Brett
(X-Mann)
What if you were blind, it wouldn't stop me from hiting you with a big truck!

Masah
07-06-2002, 07:56 PM

(X-Mann)
What if you were blind, it wouldn't stop me from hiting you with a big truck!

If you say so, anyway, I'm apologizing for the crap I've said, it's getting noone anywhere, and is a complete waste of time.

-Brett