PDA

View Full Version : My Ode to graal -ha-

Brad
07-06-2002, 08:36 AM
its 9:00 on a saturday, the regular crowd shuffles in, theres an old man sitting next to me, making love to his tonic and gin. *harmonica music* HE SAYS SOMETIMES YOU PLAY ME A MELODY, IM NOT REALLY SURE HOW IT GOES, BUT ITS SAD AND ITS SWEET AND I KNEW IT COMPLETE, WHEN I WORE A YOUNGER MANS CLOTHES, LA LA LA LE LE LA, LA LA LE LE LA, LADA...*harmonica*

stefan76
07-06-2002, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Brad
its 9:00 on a saturday, the regular crowd shuffles in, theres an old man sitting next to me, making love to his tonic and gin. *harmonica music* HE SAYS SOMETIMES YOU PLAY ME A MELODY, IM NOT REALLY SURE HOW IT GOES, BUT ITS SAD AND ITS SWEET AND I KNEW IT COMPLETE, WHEN I WORE A YOUNGER MANS CLOTHES, LA LA LA LE LE LA, LA LA LE LE LA, LADA...*harmonica*

Billy Joel - The Piano Man

weird thing is I'm listening to that right now x.x

stefan76
07-06-2002, 08:49 AM
Now Brad at the bar is a friend of mine. He gets me my drinks for free. And he's quick with a joke , or a light for your smoke. But theres some place he'd rather be. He says Lamer I believe this is killing me as a smile runs away from his face. Well 'm sure I could be an Admin if I could get out of this place...

/edit

haha I could change this whole song to fit in with Graal people ;)

Brad
07-06-2002, 08:54 AM
****ing greatest oldie type song ever

I listen to it everyday

stefan76
07-06-2002, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Brad
****ing greatest oldie type song ever

I listen to it everyday

Hehe :)
I like that song too....

I hate these idiots who like "rap" music and are like "WHO THA B Y0?" Whenever I buy a Pink Floyd or Bob Dylan or something CD.
I like some rap...actually I like all kinds of music...I just hate these idiots who only like "rap" and are like THAT USKCS YO LISTEN TO MY HOME BOYS CD ITS THA ****

Brad
07-06-2002, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by stefan76

Hehe :)
I like that song too....

I hate these idiots who like "rap" music and are like "WHO THA B Y0?" Whenever I buy a Pink Floyd or Bob Dylan or something CD.
I like some rap...actually I like all kinds of music...I just hate these idiots who only like "rap" and are like THAT USKCS YO LISTEN TO MY HOME BOYS CD ITS THA ****

I like everything. I like alot of rap too. My new "jamming" song is "Welcome to Atlanta -Jermaine Dupri"

Pretty good song.

Fate
07-06-2002, 10:21 AM
I like a lot of types of music too.. I like whatever sounds good to me.

LOA--Paul
07-06-2002, 11:46 AM
MCHammer is kewl rapper guy

zrpgp2p
07-06-2002, 01:02 PM
I hate all that rap, pop, and techno crap. ROCK is the best because you actually have to have talent. In rap you basically just talk and make beats on a computer. In pop you just use a computer to make your voice sound good. Don't get me started in techno ugh..

Hilton
07-06-2002, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by zrpgp2p
I hate all that rap, pop, and techno crap. ROCK is the best because you actually have to have talent. In rap you basically just talk and make beats on a computer. In pop you just use a computer to make your voice sound good. Don't get me started in techno ugh..

You are completely wrong, but i'd much rather you be in the dark about something like this.

GodSpeed
07-06-2002, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by zrpgp2p

Are you calling Drum N' Base crap? *tempted to reduce your perfect 5 score*

No one insults drum n' base, techno, hard house and psychedelic trance without getting away with it when I am around! :p

Zolrieg
07-06-2002, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by GodSpeed

Are you calling Drum N' Base crap? *tempted to reduce your perfect 5 score*

No one insults drum n' base, techno, hard house and psychedelic trance without getting away with it when I am around! :p

BREAKDANCING. TURN-TABLES. GIRLS. RAVING. FUN.

GodSpeed
07-06-2002, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Zolrieg

BREAKDANCING. TURN-TABLES. GIRLS. RAVING. FUN.

All of those things I enjoy at the same level ^_____
*GodSpeed is happy to be happy*

vsignasv
07-06-2002, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by LOA--Paul
MCHammer is kewl rapper guy

ITS HAMMA TIME!

nyghtGT
07-06-2002, 10:34 PM
"SO YOU WANNA BE A BIG SHOT BAYBEE!!!"

My dog was named, big-shot, after that song...

he was the magic dog:'(

he died last year, he was 16.