PDA

View Full Version : Re-Make a Requirement?

Boozy_Bravo
07-05-2002, 11:39 AM
I'm posting this on behalf of the majority of the players among the recently reinstated, Bravo Online.
It seems that the Playerworld Administration is requiring us to update our levels greatly, so much that it is to the point that it will not keep the "Bravo feeling" we Bravoians have come to know.
I have just one simple question, why? I mean, true, it is far from today's standards, and may be made fun of by a few players, but it is already among the most populated and loved playerworlds. To keep it intact means more players, more upgrades, and more money for Cyberjoueurs. It's not as if we won't update the level errors, content, and some of the quality of the old world. Anyone that plays Bravo knows that most of the updates are acceptable by today's standards. If we are to change so much, the result is sure to be less players, less upgrades, and less money for Cyberjoueurs.
For the remainder of the playerworld's lifespan, it will be updated, with things that will meet (and perhaps, exceed) today's standards. We are working frantically to fix the remaining bugs, and will soon be moving on with our plans for the future. But, on behalf of the entire Bravo Community, am begging and pleading with the Playerworld Administration to revoke our requirement to so greatly change our levels. Once again, we do plan on updating them, but want to keep the "Bravo feel" intact.
Please, for the sake of Bravo Online, reconsider your decision.

KPGeo86
07-05-2002, 11:42 AM
ya!

-Dabura

Legondary_MyTH
07-05-2002, 11:42 AM
Andor was far better

Boozy_Bravo
07-05-2002, 11:43 AM
Bravo w/o bravo feel = no bravo aka andor and andor sucked

~ThndrShk2k

P.S. and me of the only ones whom can make completely new lvls WITH bravo feel boozy! GWHAHAH and maybe some others, but thats it, not everyone can!

Legondary_MyTH
07-05-2002, 11:43 AM
you suck

Boozy_Bravo
07-05-2002, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Legondary_MyTH
Andor was far better
better than what my bowles reject out of my body: yes
better than bravo: NEVER

~ThndrShk2k

you suck
*******, n00b, and idiot you shall be forthe now!
PS. dun turn into flame

anUk
07-05-2002, 11:51 AM
Bravo maintaines 50+ players at almost all times, at 2 in the morning it has 30+
Tell me......their are player that have these Oh so amazing levels and they have 0-2 player all the fricken time
Leave Bravo be, when it gets to the point where we get 10- player then start talking, right now shut your mouth, we are doing fine and we are adding things as we go, Andor had good levels but no one liked it, i think in the file max player it was like 40 or something, look at us now, the players like the levels so let us be
we can handle the updates w/o you people talking this crap = /
if our levels are so bad then why do the players like em, go pick on some of the pws that use these frigged up tiles for the wrong reason, those are the ones that look like CRAP we are adding updates as we go.

-anU (Bravo_GM)

Boozy_Bravo
07-05-2002, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by anUk
Bravo maintaines 50+ players at almost all times, at 2 in the morning it has 30+
Tell me......their are player that have these Oh so amazing levels and they have 0-2 player all the fricken time
Leave Bravo be, when it gets to the point where we get 10- player then start talking, right now shut your mouth, we are doing fine and we are adding things as we go, Andor had good levels but no one liked it, i think in the file max player it was like 40 or something, look at us now, the players like the levels so let us be
we can handle the updates w/o you people talking this crap = /
if our levels are so bad then why do the players like em, go pick on some of the pws that use these frigged up tiles for the wrong reason, those are the ones that look like CRAP we are adding updates as we go.

-anU (Bravo_GM)
agreed

~ThndrShk2k

Evil-Magus
07-05-2002, 11:55 AM
Lloyd:
And besides, along with Xone, Bravo will soon be the best server!
>=-)

Torankusu
07-05-2002, 11:56 AM
50% of the server. I see no reason to change that because some people think it will "be the best."

The release was too early, and that's you guys' faults. Not ours.

Boozy_Bravo
07-05-2002, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Torankusu
50% of the server. I see no reason to change that because some people think it will "be the best."

The release was too early, and that's you guys' faults. Not ours. All we are requesting is that we be excused from having to so greatly change our levels, not leave them as bad as they are. We are updating them, but we want to keep the feel intact.
Oh, and it was one man's decision to release it early, not the owners. Mystical Dragon happened to log on at the same time as Stefan, and requested the playerworld be changed back to Bravo. Brandon didn't even authorize it. Besides, most bugs have been fixed, except now the NPC Server is down. :(

Torankusu
07-05-2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Boozy_Bravo
All we are requesting is that we be excused from having to so greatly change our levels, not leave them as bad as they are. We are updating them, but we want to keep the feel intact.
Oh, and it was one man's decision to release it early, not the owners. Mystical Dragon happened to log on at the same time as Stefan, and requested the playerworld be changed back to Bravo. Brandon didn't even authorize it. Besides, most bugs have been fixed, except now the NPC Server is down. :( I talked to Jinx before it WAS changed. I said "let them." And of course, the "remake rule" does apply. I don't see much of a need to change it, because then we'll have to make "exceptions" to every playerworld, and people will be spawning old ones like crazy.

Sorry.

I'll talk to Jinx and Nemesis about it later. I don't see much of a reason to exclude you and everybody else.

Boozy_Bravo
07-05-2002, 12:29 PM
I talked to Jinx before it WAS changed. I said "let them." And of course, the "remake rule" does apply. I don't see much of a need to change it, because then we'll have to make "exceptions" to every playerworld, and people will be spawning old ones like crazy.

Sorry.

I'll talk to Jinx and Nemesis about it later. I don't see much of a reason to exclude you and everybody else.

Reason is:
1. more money for graal
2. more players
3. old old levels

~ThndrShk2k
*dun mind if em arragant, ****y, or egotistical*

Torankusu
07-05-2002, 12:38 PM
yeah, and let's lose graal more money by assisting people in spawning 30982924 remakes and wanting them put up "because bravo got to do [email protected][email protected]!"

Waltz5
07-05-2002, 12:48 PM
Ya, Toran is right... I mean, we'd be seeing Graal 3000 again! EEK!

Faheria_LAT3
07-05-2002, 01:01 PM
mmmmkay: Hrmm, I don't really see what's all bad about bravo. Considering that about half of their levels are above par, and more are being worked on. Toran + PWA go on and let them show you around to the nice levels.

anUk
07-05-2002, 01:52 PM
all of you, just be quiet, no one cares bravo is doing fine, post back in a bout a month or so, you will change your tide of attitude...we on bravo are doing all we can to bring back the real bravo, as in the one that had 90+ people a day, the expectancy of levels has changed sure but does that necessary mean everyone likes this new way of tiling (with paths all over the place)? Personally i think that putting the path maker thing in level editor reduces the quality of graal levels because the lats become lazy = / that is why i make flat paths now ^_^
umm n e ways do me a fav and lay off bravo, go pick on a serv that has 0 player all the time
just the other day someone was braggin because they had a job on a server called "Doragon Koden", (rofl), my reply to him was "wtf is dragon koden, is that even on the staff list?"
i looked and sure enough it was but.....why are they still on the server list?
i excuse Faheria because Fal has something in that server, when it is complete i think it will be a hot server
:D

-anU (Bravo_GM)

LordZen
07-05-2002, 03:29 PM
Well I spent some time on Bravo today, moreso than in the past. I can honestly say that the levels dont look nearly as good as levels on many other servers are. One thing I especially dislike, is how plain the inside levels can be...I see alot of plain tiling in Classic too. I guess this is because they are both in the old style? I'm not trying to piss anybody off, but I do think that making the levels look better cant 'hurt' the population...

WHIPENIE4
07-05-2002, 08:43 PM
I talked to Jinx before it WAS changed. I said "let them." And of course, the "remake rule" does apply. I don't see much of a need to change it, because then we'll have to make "exceptions" to every playerworld, and people will be spawning old ones like crazy.

Sorry.

(X-Mann)
Good Idea!

WHIPENIE4
07-05-2002, 08:48 PM
(X-Mann)
Maloria had over 50 players the first 2 weeks, after that they kept droping, to 30, to 18, to 9, on a good time they reach 18 at the most. And the levels really need an upgrade.
And Right Now, This is very funny, the person who said they always have 50+ Players, you lied dude. theres only 6 online, classic has 70, UN has 60. well accually, this was about 30 minutes ago when i checked, but i'll go on and look again lol. it probably is the same.

YEP. it is

Masah
07-05-2002, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by LordZen
Well I spent some time on Bravo today, moreso than in the past. I can honestly say that the levels dont look nearly as good as levels on many other servers are. One thing I especially dislike, is how plain the inside levels can be...I see alot of plain tiling in Classic too. I guess this is because they are both in the old style? I'm not trying to piss anybody off, but I do think that making the levels look better cant 'hurt' the population...

Before you say anything about any other server, think back to you managing Babylon, that should say everything.

-Brett

SavantMiles
07-05-2002, 08:54 PM
well i never played bravo, but i think brandon should have waited until nemisis did that whole review of the current playerworlds thing to turn andor back into bravo, atleast that way maybe you guys wouldent be pushed so hard into basically changing your levels. but then you also have to remember that most bravo people left like most graal people did when graal whent p2p. but if you guys can make bravo great without totally changing your levels, then just do that.

Jinx
07-05-2002, 10:14 PM
We do not base our decisions completley on playercount. Some PWs get 0-2 players every day because they are working on a whole new project behind closed doors. If you want to flame DK for only getting 0-2 players a day, go find out the whole story first.

Bravo is a playerworld on graal. There are rules made for playerworlds on graal. There are standards that have to be met. Those standards were a lot lower when bravo was originally up. Since then, the standard for playerworlds has gone up. The PWA cannot make exceptions, otherwise what's the point in even having LATs or NATs?

Bravo's Levels, NPCS(Last I checked), and quests are below par. I'd bet you anything that if Maloria or Doomsday or put up levels that were below par, half of you bravoians would be flamming them a good amount.

If we let one server have horible levels and NPCs, what's to stop us from letting another server do it? And Another? Soon all of graal has crappy levels, do you think that CRAPPY LEVELS means more money for Cyberjourers? I honestly don't think so.

-Jinx

Masah
07-05-2002, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Jinx
We do not base our decisions completley on playercount. Some PWs get 0-2 players every day because they are working on a whole new project behind closed doors. If you want to flame DK for only getting 0-2 players a day, go find out the whole story first.

Bravo is a playerworld on graal. There are rules made for playerworlds on graal. There are standards that have to be met. Those standards were a lot lower when bravo was originally up. Since then, the standard for playerworlds has gone up. The PWA cannot make exceptions, otherwise what's the point in even having LATs or NATs?

Bravo's Levels, NPCS(Last I checked), and quests are below par. I'd bet you anything that if Maloria or Doomsday or put up levels that were below par, half of you bravoians would be flamming them a good amount.

If we let one server have horible levels and NPCs, what's to stop us from letting another server do it? And Another? Soon all of graal has crappy levels, do you think that CRAPPY LEVELS means more money for Cyberjourers? I honestly don't think so.

-Jinx

Yeah true, but you've made exceptions, atleast Stefan has, letting Elven Lands come back, when that was up, he hated that server so much, but I have no idea why, it was getting 120+ people everyday, no chance of that happening again once it's back up (If that ever happens)

-Brett

Jinx
07-05-2002, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Masah

Yeah true, but you've made exceptions, atleast Stefan has, letting Elven Lands come back, when that was up, he hated that server so much, but I have no idea why, it was getting 120+ people everyday, no chance of that happening again once it's back up (If that ever happens)

-Brett

Stefan has made exceptions. We have not.

There is a re-make rule, that was made awhile ago. It lets old servers be re-submitted under special rules and requirements. Only half the server can be old levels, the other half has to be new and made by the staff team.

EL may get 120 people everyday again, we don't know until it's up.

-Jinx

Masah
07-05-2002, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Jinx

Stefan has made exceptions. We have not.

There is a re-make rule, that was made awhile ago. It lets old servers be re-submitted under special rules and requirements. Only half the server can be old levels, the other half has to be new and made by the staff team.

EL may get 120 people everyday again, we don't know until it's up.

-Jinx

That's sucks, because you're here to enforce the rules, but Stefan comes and changes them or makes exceptions when he pleases, ofcourse he's the owner and all, but he should stick to what rules he puts down, and enforce them properly, and I doubt that will happen to EL again, it's had it's time, well maybe it will get 120+ players the first day...

-Brett

Torankusu
07-06-2002, 12:27 AM
brett, the elvenlands situation and the bravo one are TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS.

Elven lands IS following the remake rule guidelines.

ParadiseAdmin3
07-06-2002, 01:07 AM
Bravo sucks. They don't have that old community anymore and its dieing. Player count is dropping:megaeek: :megaeek: :megaeek: :megaeek:

Boozy_Bravo
07-06-2002, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by ParadiseAdmin3
Bravo sucks. They don't have that old community anymore and its dieing. Player count is dropping:megaeek: :megaeek: :megaeek: :megaeek:
only reason : NPC Server

~ThndrShk2k

thesaiyan
07-06-2002, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Boozy_Bravo

only reason : NPC Server

~ThndrShk2k

Bravo's npc server keeps fawking up. Its not even online right now........:rolleyes:

GraalBR
07-06-2002, 02:38 AM
In my opinion bringing back Bravo was just the Andors staff cry for players.

Some of the Staff is cool but lets face it Andor sucked,
Most of the staff dont care about making it "old bravo",
THey just want a high playercount and to be "known".

Most of Andors 9999999999999 play Graal when Bravo was around.

But im sure all that will change ;-)

Milkdude99
07-06-2002, 03:13 AM
yeah, and let's lose graal more money by assisting people in spawning 30982924 remakes and wanting them put up "because bravo got to do [email protected][email protected]!" Agreed.....

MysticalDragonP2P
07-06-2002, 03:34 AM
Milkdude whats ur graal nick

Torankusu
07-06-2002, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by MysticalDragonP2P
The reason we are not apart of that remake rule is becouse Andor was always Bravo.Just renamed and we got stefans permission before we did it.

-Andor was Good But Bravo is better
-UN Suxs Bravo will always be better
-Bravo online is the Best Server

-Mystical Dragon (Reviver of Bravo) Uh.
Where do you get the "we are not apart of that remake rule" thing?

You have TONS of bravo levels online.

-Possible the Bravo Reviewer.

GraalBR
07-06-2002, 04:16 AM

-Mystical Dragon (Reviver of Bravo)

Your Joking Right?
Bravo wasnt one of the Fav servers because it had "nice levels",
Most of it was because the Unity on the server was something else,
Their was always something happening and the staff was always helpfull.

But it could have something to do with lvls.

Milkdudes Graal Nick is
Moon God (Manager) Npulse :)

Torankusu
07-06-2002, 04:16 AM
Milkdude whats ur graal nick dhgaa.

Signatures exist for a reason.

It's obvious it's "Moon God."

Jinx
07-06-2002, 04:35 AM
The reason we are not apart of that remake rule is becouse Andor was always Bravo.Just renamed and we got stefans permission before we did it.

-Andor was Good But Bravo is better
-UN Suxs Bravo will always be better

-Mystical Dragon (Reviver of Bravo)

Andor was not always Bravo. Andor had a different name, different levels, different everything. If two things are completley different, they are not the same.

"Andor was good but Bravo was better"

Bravo may get more players. But I suppose that depends on how you define "Better". Andor has better Levels, better NPCs, better Quests. The only thing I can see Bravo being better than Andor at, is playercount, and the only reason the playercount is better, is because of the name.

UN Sux Bravo will always be better

Wow, nice mature comment. If your going to idiotically flame other servers, at least back up your accusations with facts. I personally don't like UN's levels, but I can tell you they are better than Bravo's. Their NPCs work.
AND, since it seems to be the only thing that matters to most of you Bravo-ians, they have a higher playercount almost all the time.

Again, if your going to flame other servers, or brag about your own, back your statements up with facts. Bravo has probibly the worst levels, the NPCs dont work, all of the quests I've seen are "hack-your-way-through-a-million-baddies", and hardly any of you want to fix that.

-Jinx

Milkdude99
07-06-2002, 05:20 AM
Milkdude whats ur graal nick :rolleyes: *sigh* *no comment*

LordZen
07-06-2002, 08:20 AM

Before you say anything about any other server, think back to you managing Babylon, that should say everything.

-Brett

What the hell? Babylon easily has better levels than Bravo. What does me managing another server have anything to do with that? Besides, you obviously know nothing of the **** that server had to go through, it was not easy at all keeping everything working. LordHelmut had deleted everything, in every folder he could, I was lucky enough to keep him from levels. My first co-owner screwed up the server badly, deleting EVERYTHING in levels FTP that started with "B" (every file that started with B, not just levels), I had tried, and tried, to get a backup of the levels, my 56k could have been to blame as to why I couldnt get everything downloaded, I dont know, but my RC kept freezing and that was so frustrating for me, especially when I found out about what happened days later. Ask any staff that was around then, it was hell. We were all very mad at the founder for his attack. I was working on several projects that didnt get up sooner simply because of lack of help. You know nothing of what was going on...and I know given the situations I had handled it well.

Brandon_Bravo
07-06-2002, 09:00 AM
The server was released early because, as was said, Mystical Dragon talked to Stefan when he logged onto RC. I did not know it would be released that day, we had expected more time to get things ready. I apologize for the plain look of the levels, we are working to update them.

The change to Bravo Online was authorized by me, however, as I said, I was unaware that it would occur as soon as it did.

VampiricTutorNewHD
07-06-2002, 09:41 AM
Guys, Andor had NOTHING on it. No quests, no NPCs. Nothing. Now, MD, your comments are making us look like idiots. I know I might get fired for this, but you are making us look dumb by posting "UN sux". However, I believe you should ask the players what they want. Not what you guys want. Because while your opinions do matter, the players really make or break a server...or they should. The players are the reason graal exists.

ParadiseAdmin3
07-06-2002, 09:53 AM
If he said "UN SUCKS" then he sucks, hes the one who got no skills. His poor old school levels + no fighting skills I suppose...

RavenTelvecho
07-06-2002, 12:34 PM
Vi]{tor:

Man you gusy are all chaotic, some of you need to go outside and take a walk or something because your takign this business to seriously in my opinion, "it's just a game" if people want bravo........then give them bravo =\

GraalBR
07-06-2002, 04:35 PM

What the hell? Babylon easily has better levels than Bravo. What does me managing another server have anything to do with that? Besides, you obviously know nothing of the **** that server had to go through, it was not easy at all keeping everything working. LordHelmut had deleted everything, in every folder he could, I was lucky enough to keep him from levels. My first co-owner screwed up the server badly, deleting EVERYTHING in levels FTP that started with "B" (every file that started with B, not just levels), I had tried, and tried, to get a backup of the levels, my 56k could have been to blame as to why I couldnt get everything downloaded, I dont know, but my RC kept freezing and that was so frustrating for me, especially when I found out about what happened days later. Ask any staff that was around then, it was hell. We were all very mad at the founder for his attack. I was working on several projects that didnt get up sooner simply because of lack of help. You know nothing of what was going on...and I know given the situations I had handled it well.

Zen just owned Brett :'(

VampiricTutorNewHD
07-06-2002, 06:09 PM

Babylon has one of the most unfit roster of staff of all the playerworlds. You have your ET captain(who is a girl) coming to UN looking for ETs, then only choosing girls(while all the other ETs are girls), then openly SAYING that she hired a girl because she needs more girl ETs. Your ETs spar PK in their own tournement... I would definately say that Babylon is in no position to talk about server quality.

GraalBR
07-06-2002, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by VampiricTutorNewHD

Babylon has one of the most unfit roster of staff of all the playerworlds. You have your ET captain(who is a girl) coming to UN looking for ETs, then only choosing girls(while all the other ETs are girls), then openly SAYING that she hired a girl because she needs more girl ETs. Your ETs spar PK in their own tournement... I would definately say that Babylon is in no position to talk about server quality.

STFU If you go on most servers the ET's are all Boys.
If thats the way she wants to hire its upto her.

Your Asst Head ET person hired someone for ET who had been playing 36 minutes

Masah
07-06-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by GraalBR

Zen just owned Brett :'(

Don't count on it, anyway, Why did you leave Babylon for then? YOU COULDN'T TAKE IT, YOU CAN'T MANAGE **** ON A STICK. Look where it is now, I wish I managed it, it's a big piece of crap now, Alexander owns it, I go on, ask to be Staff Admin with full rights, and he goes yeah sure, get some more hours, WTF IS THAT ABOUT, HE IS LIKE 12 YEARS OLD.

-Brett

LordZen
07-06-2002, 06:26 PM

haha, that guy was talking about me in past tense. I havent been staff on that server for about 2 months now. When I was owner, Carnage was the ET Admin (a guy). Alex offered me the server back because he was having doubts of himself, but I refused and had convinced one of the original developers, besides me, to help Alex out..I know Alex is experiencing a bit of instability staffwise, but that doesnt have anything to do with me, nor my opinion.

Masah
07-06-2002, 06:28 PM

haha, that guy was talking about me in past tense. I havent been staff on that server for about 2 months now. When I was owner, Carnage was the ET Admin (a guy). Alex offered me the server back because he was having doubts of himself, but I refused and had convinced one of the original developers, besides me, to help Alex out..I know Alex is experiencing a bit of instability staffwise, but that doesnt have anything to do with me, nor my opinion.

Were you the one who gave Babylon to the kid?

-Brett

LordZen
07-06-2002, 06:42 PM

Don't count on it, anyway, Why did you leave Babylon for then? YOU COULDN'T TAKE IT, YOU CAN'T MANAGE **** ON A STICK. Look where it is now, I wish I managed it, it's a big piece of crap now, Alexander owns it, I go on, ask to be Staff Admin with full rights, and he goes yeah sure, get some more hours, WTF IS THAT ABOUT, HE IS LIKE 12 YEARS OLD.

-Brett

I can manage fine, thank you. I gave it to Ion because I had been inspired to start a new server, but I wanted all graphics to be made by me, and a new system. It would have taken up to much of my time if I was running Babylon at the same time, and besides, making a new tileset would force me to take down all of its current levels...which many people would protest to (already got public opinion). Besides that, I had joined Graphics Administration at around the same time, and I'm "managing" that as we speak, while Kawaii is on vacation.

There was also the matter of patching things up with LordHelmut. I had forgiven him for the mess he caused on the server, and we were getting to be good friends again, but Babylon was like a shadow over us. We had both worked to create it, and it was what ultimately seperated us for so long. I once again consider him my best friend online...god we've had some great times.

LordZen
07-06-2002, 06:45 PM

-Brett

No, I gave it to my Co-Owner, Ion. That is customary, and I held 100% trust in him at the time.

Masah
07-06-2002, 06:46 PM

I can manage fine, thank you. I gave it to Ion because I had been inspired to start a new server, but I wanted all graphics to be made by me, and a new system. It would have taken up to much of my time if I was running Babylon at the same time, and besides, making a new tileset would force me to take down all of its current levels...which many people would protest to (already got public opinion). Besides that, I had joined Graphics Administration at around the same time, and I'm "managing" that as we speak, while Kawaii is on vacation.

There was also the matter of patching things up with LordHelmut. I had forgiven him for the mess he caused on the server, and we were getting to be good friends again, but Babylon was like a shadow over us. We had both worked to create it, and it was what ultimately seperated us for so long. I once again consider him my best friend online...god we've had some great times.

Yeah, I bet you have ;)

-Brett

GraalBR
07-06-2002, 06:49 PM

Ive only known LH since around about Feb but we have like 999999999 Things in common and we are uber-1337 buddies,
He even wanted meh to work on Fantasy Tales Online :D.

LordZen
07-06-2002, 06:53 PM

Yeah, I bet you have ;)

-Brett

You are so immature.

Masah
07-06-2002, 06:54 PM

You are so immature.

You don't know me, so don't make accusations about people you don't know.

-Brett

LordZen
07-06-2002, 06:56 PM
LOL, thats funny, because I could have sworn you did the exact same thing to me, multiple times.

Masah
07-06-2002, 06:59 PM
LOL, thats funny, because I could have sworn you did the exact same thing to me, multiple times.

Do you think I care? go and have a cry or something.

-Brett

LordZen
07-06-2002, 07:09 PM

Do you think I care? go and have a cry or something.

-Brett

I was just commenting on your hypocritical statement. And you know what?--I'm sure you "dont" care. Infact, I'm sure you dont care about alot of things. Like for instance, you obviously dont care enough to think about many of your statements which are directed toward me. Because so far, they have held little or no relevance towards me, or my position.

WHIPENIE4
07-06-2002, 07:14 PM

(X-Mann)
I bet you a golden dollar you mean Hotgirl

Masah
07-06-2002, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by WHIPENIE4

(X-Mann)
I bet you a golden dollar you mean Hotgirl

"She" is the most annoying "girl" ever to play Graal, except for Undine.

-Brett

WHIPENIE4
07-06-2002, 07:16 PM

(X-Mann)
Don't Blame him for the ET Captains mistakes, she works on every playerworld as Events Team almost, Babylon, Maloria, Bravo, I mean jeez, so???? ZEN IS NOT OWNER NOW! don't blame him.

WHIPENIE4
07-06-2002, 07:18 PM
Toran first your a PW Reviewer You cant overrule stefan stay in a PW Reviewers Place. Stefan gave us Permission to use the old Levels he just said improve them. Second Jynx WTF are you talking about Andor had um 0 quests and a total of what 2 NPCs how fun. If thats what your saying
:rolleyes:
(X-Mann)
and You Yourself are a player, you stay in the players position and let the playerworld INSPECTOR do his job, Stefan has bad taste, he always has had it, either that or hes just soft hearted, i think its bad taste

WHIPENIE4
07-06-2002, 07:21 PM

"She" is the most annoying "girl" ever to play Graal, except for Undine.

-Brett
(X-Mann)
is it a hobby of yours to piss people off, or are you just annoying 24/7

Masah
07-06-2002, 07:27 PM

(X-Mann)
is it a hobby of yours to piss people off, or are you just annoying 24/7

Ask yourself the same thing, before asking anyone else, and how was me saying that, have anything to do with you? the stupidity of some here amazes me.

-Brett

LordZen
07-06-2002, 07:37 PM

Ask yourself the same thing, before asking anyone else, and how was me saying that, have anything to do with you? the stupidity of some here amazes me.

-Brett

Yes, I agree, the stupidity of some here truly amazes me also. Like for instance, how you came to the conclusion that Xmann thought you were refering to him...There was nothing in the context of his post that referred to you personally attacking him.

WHIPENIE4
07-06-2002, 07:42 PM

-Brett
(X-Mann)
You might wanna read that again and look how you breifly screwed up on in your, whats that word again, grammar, I mean I don't think saying "how was me," really the intellegance of that of an ape, I mean, my brother can't read yet, he accually can say words correctly insted of saying How was me. fix it before calling me an idiot

Masah
07-06-2002, 07:44 PM

(X-Mann)
You might wanna read that again and look how you breifly screwed up on in your, whats that word again, grammar, I mean I don't think saying "how was me," really the intellegance of that of an ape, I mean, my brother can't read yet, he accually can say words correctly insted of saying How was me. fix it before calling me an idiot

"Acually" ;)

-Brett

LordZen
07-06-2002, 07:46 PM

"Acually" ;)

-Brett

LOL, idiot, if your going to correct somebody, at least correct with the right spelling.

try "Actually" :p

WHIPENIE4
07-06-2002, 07:51 PM

"Acually" ;)

-Brett
(X-Mann)
www.dictionary.com or in your case, you might wanna try www.getabrain.com. It might help you a lot more since it benefits your needs to your handicaps.

Masah
07-06-2002, 07:52 PM

LOL, idiot, if your going to correct somebody, at least correct with the right spelling.

try "Actually" :p

I was pointing it out *******, think before you type, like he pointed out that I made a mistake.

-Brett

Masah
07-06-2002, 07:53 PM

(X-Mann)
www.dictionary.com or in your case, you might wanna try www.getabrain.com. It might help you a lot more since it benefits your needs to your handicaps.

Take your own advice, before giving anyone else advice.

-Brett

VampiricTutorNewHD
07-06-2002, 07:55 PM
Though now that you mention it, X Man, you did spell "briefly" wrong.

(X-Mann)

Therefore,
(X-Mann)
You might wanna read that again and look how you breifly screwed up on in your, whats that word again, grammar.

Masah
07-06-2002, 07:57 PM
Though now that you mention it, X Man, you did spell "briefly" wrong.

Heh, oh well, let's just leave it.

-Brett

WHIPENIE4
07-06-2002, 07:58 PM
(X-Mann)
Does it matter, hes misspelled more words then everyone whos account starts with an a

VampiricTutorNewHD
07-06-2002, 08:00 PM
Then take your own advice and use proper grammar/spelling when trying to correct someone.=\

LordZen
07-06-2002, 08:01 PM

I was pointing it out *******, think before you type, like he pointed out that I made a mistake.

-Brett

Yes, I thought of that, and I checked his spelling...and you didnt spell it the same way he did. So you were either 'attempting' to correct him, or you were replying with yet another misspelling of the word...which didnt make sense.

Masah
07-06-2002, 08:04 PM

Yes, I thought of that, and I checked his spelling...and you didnt spell it the same way he did. So you were either 'attempting' to correct him, or you were replying with yet another misspelling of the word...which didnt make sense.

It was a typo. Why do people fight over such stupid things?

-Brett

WHIPENIE4
07-06-2002, 08:07 PM
(X-Mann)
Playerworld Inspector is a very important job, without it, graal could get sued and shut down, there are some staff jobs I find that weren't needed *cough* HRO *cough* and i never would of even thought of it, or wanted to, I know who you ment in this post, I'm just saying, let them do their jobs, I think if they kept Andor up, they would have a higher chance of not failing the upcoming inspection

Masah
07-06-2002, 08:46 PM
Ill be writing stefan to not include us in that inspection.

Why's that?

-Brett

Brandon_Bravo
07-06-2002, 09:51 PM
Mystical Dragon, who gave you the authority to do all of these things you're doing? I appreciate you helping out with Bravo, but you are overstepping your boundaries, and making the staff of Bravo look like idiots at the same time.
I apologize for all of the fighting. I am not going to ask to be excluded from any inspections, why should I? I see nothing that would indicate that Bravo deserves any special treatment. We're going to work on fixing things up and making additions, and that will be that. There is absolutely no sense in arguing about it on the forums.

MysticalDragonP2P
07-06-2002, 10:00 PM
Whatever

Masah
07-06-2002, 10:05 PM
Whatever

Heh, got told off.

-Brett

warp2ukew
07-06-2002, 10:06 PM
well said brandon mystical you just wanna act like your so superior to everybody but your not =/ get a graduates degree first.

Masah
07-06-2002, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by warp2ukew
well said brandon mystical you just wanna act like your so superior to everybody but your not =/ get a graduates degree first.

Ok, let me ask you this, can you script and make good levels?

-Brett

Jinx
07-06-2002, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Brandon_Bravo
I am not going to ask to be excluded from any inspections,

Thank you, because we weren't planning on excluding you from the inspections, it would just make things much harder.

There's one thing I feel I need to respond to, from the last 2 or 3 pages of arguing:

Originally posted by Brett

Please, do not get age-stereotypical. Do not join the 3/4 of graalians that think that anyone younger than themselves are not capable of doing anything right. A lot of people would be suprised at my age.

This is not a spelling contest, this is not an argument over how well Zen did at managing Babylon. This thread is about Bravo, and the PW Inspections coming up.

-Jinx

Brandon_Bravo
07-07-2002, 12:19 AM
About the inspections: How soon are they? The Bravo NPCServer has been down, and it will, of course, need to be reconnected so we can finish with the NPCs.

VampiricTutorNewHD
07-07-2002, 03:50 AM
Jinx, I think he was referring to the fact that Babylon's owner is immature? I don't know if he is or not, but still. Kids are, by nature, more immature and childish than adults or people in their late teens. This is not to say that all of them are(indeed, I am in fact considered a child), but the majority are.

Jinx
07-07-2002, 06:01 AM
Jinx, I think he was referring to the fact that Babylon's owner is immature? I don't know if he is or not, but still. Kids are, by nature, more immature and childish than adults or people in their late teens. This is not to say that all of them are(indeed, I am in fact considered a child), but the majority are.

It's harder to work when people know your age and you are young. People suddenly start to constantly question your ability to run a server, and half the staff start going rebel, thinking they don't have to listen to what you say because they're 5 years older than you. It really gets hard.

-Jinx

Brandon_Bravo
07-07-2002, 08:48 AM
Jinx is just mad cause he's 9 years old. hehe j/k <3 Jinx

ParadiseAdmin3
07-07-2002, 08:50 AM
This is internet! I bet in real life you don't talk like that...

Brandon_Bravo
07-07-2002, 08:51 AM
um ?

IAMNOTAFREAK
07-07-2002, 08:54 AM
geez, and to think, this whole 7 page thing was just because someone complained about being too lazy to bring their pw back to par...
things change with time, standards change, you have to keep up with the standards, and in my opinion bravo shouldnt have been put back up until everything was up to par anyway, so none of this arguing would have taken place, so i wouldnt be typing this, so i would've saved 2 minutes...well, i have nothing better to do, but that's besides the point...;)
umm...i'll shut up now...

Torankusu
07-07-2002, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by IAMNOTAFREAK
geez, and to think, this whole 7 page thing was just because someone complained about being too lazy to bring their pw back to par...
things change with time, standards change, you have to keep up with the standards, and in my opinion bravo shouldnt have been put back up until everything was up to par anyway, so none of this arguing would have taken place, so i wouldnt be typing this, so i would've saved 2 minutes...well, i have nothing better to do, but that's besides the point...;)
umm...i'll shut up now... I've got three pages.

Brandon_Bravo
07-07-2002, 09:10 AM
And I was not complaining.

DarkHero2002
07-07-2002, 10:00 AM
I've got three pages.
3 here also

user13-xo
07-12-2002, 01:13 PM

-Brett

I'm 14 and not a kid I'm mature and responsible enough to manager this server. Also I'm not going to be an idiot and give someone full rights to someone I don't know or trust, and plz don't talk behind my back it's very rude. Also Babylon is not a big piece of crap like you say it is, Don't judge a book by its cover, and you only have online time of 1 hour and 8 minutes, which to me is not enough time to judge anything.

btw your attitude and language got you fired, even if you can create great levels.

nyghtGT
07-12-2002, 01:44 PM
Andor was far better

Beachbum
07-12-2002, 04:04 PM

-Brett
Evan (On a good friendís account):
First off, Alex is 14 thank you. What you said about him and you asking to be staff admin is a total lie. Alex is a good friend to me and I do not appreciate you putting him down for all he has done for Babylon. Alex works and strives to make Babylon what it is. What do you do besides sit, play, and make fun of other people work? Do you understand that "we" the staff on Babylon work hard to create what you put down? Certainly we do have things in store for Babylon to make it far superior than it is now. But you have no right to just come along and play for 1 minute and then judge it. I donít know were you come off saying stuff like that. Do you even know Alex like I do? If you did you would not be saying things like that. As for Zen I am fully with you. Lord Helmut happened to delete almost everything. Alex is my best online friend and I would do anything to help him. And I can tell you he isnít a slacker. Thatís all I have to say.
-Evan

LordZen
07-13-2002, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Beachbum

As for Zen I am fully with you. Lord Helmut happened to delete almost everything.

...? wtf? I'm confused. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be offended or not, lol. Evan did you even read my reply to that? Truthfully, you werent staff at the time, so I doubt you could know any better about that than masah knows about Alex.

Beachbum
07-13-2002, 04:02 AM

...? wtf? I'm confused. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be offended or not, lol. Evan did you even read my reply to that? Truthfully, you werent staff at the time, so I doubt you could know any better about that than masah knows about Alex.

Evan:
Well, mesah needs to keep his mouth shut and I am with you on what you said because he put you down and you told him what happened.

warp2ukew
07-13-2002, 04:06 AM
:rolleyes: