PDA

View Full Version : Who here has play Dino Valley playerworld

ParadiseAdmin3
07-04-2002, 10:08 AM
I love it! Even though it was full of npc users, it's a playerworld full with FUN-PACKED. I like to thank Lone Wolf for creating it and Cha Cha for making it better, and I don't like the version of all buildings gold color. I like the version when it has blue houses. :D I'll miss that old Dino Valley :(... I also like the to PK people who tries to heal in STARCRAFT's house xD :D

XxxxneosoftxxxX
07-04-2002, 10:31 AM
I remember seeing it ont eh player list, but I never played any sservers other than N-pulse and Shaded Legend, in that time

Link77
07-04-2002, 10:33 AM
yeah it was fun even tho i only played it for about 100 hours.

Cid_Night
07-04-2002, 10:34 AM
YA OLD DD ROXXORED! i played it for about 550 hours, my first serious pw...loved that place...even though it really blew goats and got hacked like 3 times a minute...i still loved it...

Python523
07-04-2002, 10:46 AM
it died when aramech fired vovavziggy and jower then disappeared leaving his real life friends in charge who practically ruined the server

Cid_Night
07-04-2002, 11:30 AM
i thought it died when the german's took over and fired ALL the other staff and hired noobs to do everything and then everyone left...

vovavziggy
07-04-2002, 03:30 PM
This:
Originally posted by Python523
it died when aramech fired vovavziggy and jower then disappeared leaving his real life friends in charge who practically ruined the server

and this:

Originally posted by Cid_Night
i thought it died when the german's took over and fired ALL the other staff and hired noobs to do everything and then everyone left...

are the same reasons. I just explained it differently to different people and Jagen was actually there, so he knows the story.

Cid_Night
07-04-2002, 11:32 PM
ic ic...who remembers aramech's villa which is basically where everyone was always, and how there were like 387 thousand quests, i think before i left i hade 5 lines of npc's. there were like 8 thunder spells 5 fire spells and so on...and the magic shop that you had to do a quest to get to but everyone just lagged in lol. Oh and how money was completely pointless and I and everyone else had in the millions on money! hahaha good times....

ParadiseAdmin3
07-05-2002, 01:08 AM
It was fun! All fun! I like to skip with jump rope in yoshi ville remember the jump rope party we use to have :D and the jump rope cost a lot, that I need to ask Moon Shiner for some cash xD

Cid_Night
07-05-2002, 07:47 AM
ya it cost alot, but it was ok becuz i had 87,000,000 g lol, ya jumprope parties were awesome, they'd last for like decades...wonder if i still have ne screenshots...damn no they would be on my old comp...

Tohz
07-05-2002, 08:02 AM
Vocah told me that he spoke to Aramech, and got Aramech to speak to Stefan about bringing DV back, but with EL, coming back, amd people trying to bring Mithica back, WHY DON'T WE JUST BRING ALL OF THE SHUTDOWN SERVERS BACK, *cough* GRAAL3000, Aurora, they're down for a reason people.

-Xs Ills

ParadiseAdmin3
07-05-2002, 08:25 AM
I don't mind playing Dino Valley again, but make sure the building is blue color, it looks cooler and old Dino Valley feeling:p and don't take out the lizard shield again xD

Masah
07-05-2002, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by ParadiseAdmin3
I don't mind playing Dino Valley again, but make sure the building is blue color, it looks cooler and old Dino Valley feeling:p and don't take out the lizard shield again xD

Don't hold ya breathe on it coming back.

-Brett

Cid_Night
07-05-2002, 08:33 AM
nah i say dont bring it back, let it rest in peace, it was a fun server, but its done, aramech is gone, vova does other stuff, i dont think cha cha plays anymore...let it rest in the burial grounds of past servers...goddamn bravo...its a freakin zombie, rises from the dead ever other week...

Masah
07-05-2002, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Cid_Night
nah i say dont bring it back, let it rest in peace, it was a fun server, but its done, aramech is gone, vova does other stuff, i dont think cha cha plays anymore...let it rest in the burial grounds of past servers...goddamn bravo...its a freakin zombie, rises from the dead ever other week...

I agree with you up until the Bravo part, after saying that, you go to hell ok? Leave Bravo alone, let's see you do better.

-Brett

ParadiseAdmin3
07-05-2002, 09:48 AM

Cid_Night
07-05-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Masah

I agree with you up until the Bravo part, after saying that, you go to hell ok? Leave Bravo alone, let's see you do better.

-Brett
omi dont get so offended, lol i didnt say it was bad, its said it was the greatest server ever, and i dont argue with that becuz i never experienced it...but theres been too many bravo revivals to count and i think its time to let it rest...

zrpgp2p
07-06-2002, 05:23 AM
If anything my friend Blake who also uses this account has a copy of it....

zrpgp2p
07-07-2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Python523
Dino Valley died when Cha Cha left. It stops there vova and jower didnt really do much for the server