View Full Version : My Status...

Jinx
07-03-2002, 07:31 AM
Currently I am reviewing Cynical.

In the waiting line on my computer, waiting to be reviewed, are the following:
Trinity,
Farelands,
Element.

I am in over my head. I will not be accepting any more PW Submissions for the next week, or until I can finish up most of these reviews.

If any of the PWA would like to help me out, I'll gladly let them take one to review.

-Jinx

Graal518
07-03-2002, 07:34 AM
I'll take one off your hands, Lol XD

warp2ukew
07-03-2002, 07:51 AM
i would but im not PWA =(

Waltz5
07-03-2002, 08:00 AM
Wow let's turn this into a "I will, oh no I'm not PWA" thread.

I think that PW Owners submit to you because your active on the threads and just hired (well sorta), so your fresh in their minds.

warp2ukew
07-03-2002, 08:07 AM
jinx is a good reviewer. if it was my PW i would submit to Urizen or cant we do that?

Jinx
07-03-2002, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by warp2ukew
jinx is a good reviewer. if it was my PW i would submit to Urizen or cant we do that?

I dont' know. Urizen is the Asst PW Admin, but I've never seen him review anything :confused:

-Jinx

Waltz5
07-03-2002, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Jinx

I dont' know. Urizen is the Asst PW Admin, but I've never seen him review anything :confused:

-Jinx

Ya not in awhile, I remember only one review, when he was first hired.

warp2ukew
07-03-2002, 08:15 AM

-Jinx

btw what did he review other guy who posted that. and i would send to urizen cuz he seems gullible enough to pass a good "ok" server. though i will start making one that will OWN ALL kthxbai

Torankusu
07-03-2002, 08:23 AM

-Jinx me neither. I fail to see why he is what he is.

Anyways.
I've just told them to go to Stefan. He seems to have put up at least 5 others.

Waltz5
07-03-2002, 08:23 AM
I thought Urizen did Gaia before, but that was Jinx... whoopsie.

iniquitus
07-03-2002, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by warp2ukew

btw what did he review other guy who posted that. and i would send to urizen cuz he seems gullible enough to pass a good "ok" server. though i will start making one that will OWN ALL kthxbai

I'm back early. You can send PW's to me to be reviewed if Jinx is busy. Anyone who knows me knows that I am not gullible, and don't pass "good" playerworlds. To put it bluntly, most of the PW's that are up right now wouldn't pass me. There's no need for this slander. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm back. Send away.

Urizen :)

Waltz5
07-03-2002, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by iniquitus

I'm back early. You can send PW's to me to be reviewed if Jinx is busy. Anyone who knows me knows that I am not gullible, and don't pass "good" playerworlds. To put it bluntly, most of the PW's that are up right now wouldn't pass me. There's no need for this slander. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm back. Send away.

Urizen :)

Oh so that explains why I didn't see you, you can't get on the forums for like 1 week and look what you miss X.x.