PDA

View Full Version : Mithica

Graal518
07-02-2002, 01:12 PM
Alas, this once great server has burned to the ground, and has been only made worse by whom?

Excalibur.

This great place shouldn't have been picked up from the flames and tossed away as it was a few weeks ago. Mithica was the first server I ever played, and think it was THE best server I've ever had the pleasure of working for. It didn't deserve this, and I think it should be given another chance. And I don't mean handing it over to some unknown person like, the Co-Owners, or myself. When Excalibur's wrath had finally ended, and him out of the picture, many hopes I had for restoring this great land, and many still travel through my head today, and now as I type this out.

I think that new ownership of an Old Owner would be the best choice. Not Holycarp, not Gabiani, (Certainly not Excalibur) but one person. Kerin. I had felt quite uneasy about bringing this news and information to the forums before, but I feel it is now the time to do so. After the server had been physically shutdown was the time I had finally come back into contact with Kerin, and many things had flown through my mind. Bringing back Kerin would not only bring back the two original Mithica playerworlds merged together, but the oldbies as well. No, I'm not going to just state that 'oldbies will come back' and leave no further info. I've spoken with many, as well as being in constant contact with a few. Sigla. Mehido. Kerin (of course). And possibly a few that I am not going to mention at this time for sake of their own privacy. Not only bringing back the original playerworlds, the oldbies, or the massive amount of fun everyone had while they were all around, but the 'newbies' or new people as well. I'm certain under the managership of Kerin, this server would be able to mend its mortal wounds left in its flesh by the deceiving Excalibur, the unruly Holycarp, and the personally unknown Gabiani.

I don't ask for much, just that my home, as well as my friends around me may finally see the light of day once more...

-Wind Seablaze

Legondary_MyTH
07-02-2002, 01:17 PM
good server bad owners =/ no offence

Graal518
07-02-2002, 01:19 PM
Kerin = Best Owner
I guarantee with him back in his rightful position, things could settle back to normal.

-Wind Seablaze

anUk
07-02-2002, 02:20 PM
Mithica was good when it was recovering from Kumada hacking it (i shouldnt even give him credit for hacking, he deleted the levels with his rc)
Cyn Darkflame Hired me to get the server back up
Eventually i figured out the prob, and then Cyn didnt want mithica so he gave it to lonewolf, he didnt know wtf he was doing and then it went to HolyCarp and he would ban people like Mehido for going again what he said but somewhere along the line it ended up with Excal, he levels were weak, :confused: i dont understand why these idiot choose to use tiles for the wrong reason, it irratates the crap out of me :grrr: Cyr1x or something was making the levels, the were plain levels that had no patern in them, look like Scattered levels all over the damn place and it looked sloppy.....
I eventually got fired from Admin or something for not being on enough, sorry Excal but i have a life.......

-anU (Bravo_GM)

Mykel
07-02-2002, 03:03 PM
Mithica was a upcoming server (again) when i worked on it as a LAT a few weeks ago...Ex was a **** tho...

Tohz
07-02-2002, 05:12 PM
Kerin was the only good owner.

-Brett

nyghtGT
07-02-2002, 05:13 PM
Cause...

Once a server owner gets his job on 2001/2002 they don't give a **** anymore...

GraalBR
07-02-2002, 06:53 PM
BRING BACK MITHICA BIOTCH.
I LOVED THE SERVER MORE THAN I DID BEING GFX ADMIN THEIR.:D

MITHICA 4 LYFE <3

Tohz
07-02-2002, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by nyghtGT
Cause...

Once a server owner gets his job on 2001/2002 they don't give a **** anymore...

A man who speaks the truth!, I spoke to Excal earlier on, on AIM, and he said he gave up on Mithica for his damn job on 2k1...I'd rather manage my own PW than work for 2k1.

-Brett

Jinx
07-02-2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Tohz

...I'd rather manage my own PW than work for 2k1.
-Brett

I'll remember that you said that, there's at least a 90% chance that you'll be saying different once you have a PW up and running.

People don't seem to relize that running a PW is a lot harder than it seems.

-Jinx

Tohz
07-02-2002, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Jinx

I'll remember that you said that, there's at least a 90% chance that you'll be saying different once you have a PW up and running.

People don't seem to relize that running a PW is a lot harder than it seems.

-Jinx

Ok, please do remember that,

Anyway, I just spoke to Excal on AIM.

asmodeus brett: Excal I need to ask you something...
zellheh: what....
asmodeus brett: With Mithica
zellheh: no
asmodeus brett: well quite a few people want it back, but we need your permission....
asmodeus brett: it's not the players fault that you decided to give up on Mithica just for your 2k1 job, you could have handed over ownership
zellheh: I didn't give it up for the job, I could manage the both. Its just that the staff gave up pn me. There were only a few that worked, rest I hired, quit, stole from me and my other staff, or just sat around and did nothing
asmodeus brett: That sucks, you could have atleast tried harder to find better staff..
asmodeus brett: Well would you care...if we had someone bring it back?

zellheh: Yes Very much, I had the request from someone the former owner, to keep it shut down...
zellheh: I'll not change my mind
asmodeus brett: :/
asmodeus brett: Kerin? Gabiani
zellheh: he washed not to be known, he called me
zellheh: *wished

Graal518
07-02-2002, 11:52 PM

asmodeus brett: well quite a few people want it back, but we need your permission....
asmodeus brett: it's not the players fault that you decided to give up on Mithica just for your 2k1 job, you could have handed over ownership
zellheh: I didn't give it up for the job, I could manage the both. Its just that the staff gave up pn me. There were only a few that worked, rest I hired, quit, stole from me and my other staff, or just sat around and did nothing
asmodeus brett: That sucks, you could have atleast tried harder to find better staff..

zellheh: Yes Very much, I had the request from someone the former owner, to keep it shut down...
It was probably Gabiani. Those two have been in cohorts from the get go. Ever since Gab talked sh*t to the GOs and got Kerin fired for no reason whatsoever. It wouldn't have been Kerin because I have been talking with Kerin lately. He not only hates the crap out of Ex, but is fully with me in bringing him back. LoneWolf... Well, I dunno about him. I haven't seen him since Carp became owner. Carp is on the same wavelength as Kerin in hate for Ex. Cyn is cool with my ideas, and alot of people are as well. All I ask is Mithica be brought back under me, Cyn, or anyone else supporting my ideals for Kerin, and remain that way until Kerin returns (I'm not disclosing where he is at the time). Then, Mithica may just finally be the great place it once was.

-Wind Seablaze

Tohz
07-02-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Graal518

It was probably Gabiani. Those two have been in cohorts from the get go. Ever since Gab talked sh*t to the GOs and got Kerin fired for no reason whatsoever. It wouldn't have been Kerin because I have been talking with Kerin lately. He not only hates the crap out of Ex, but is fully with me in bringing him back. LoneWolf... Well, I dunno about him. I haven't seen him since Carp became owner. Carp is on the same wavelength as Kerin in hate for Ex. Cyn is cool with my ideas, and alot of people are as well. All I ask is Mithica be brought back under me, Cyn, or anyone else supporting my ideals for Kerin, and remain that way until Kerin returns (I'm not disclosing where he is at the time). Then, Mithica may just finally be the great place it once was.

-Wind Seablaze

I support you 100% <3

-Xs Ills

Graal518
07-02-2002, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Mykel
Mithica was a upcoming server (again) when i worked on it as a LAT a few weeks ago...Ex was a **** tho...
And Ex wonders why people didn't want to work for him? Ex planned on ruining Mithica, adding lousy new tilesets, synthetisizing it, only making it worse...
-Wind

Graal518
07-02-2002, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by GraalBR
BRING BACK MITHICA BIOTCH.
I LOVED THE SERVER MORE THAN I DID BEING GFX ADMIN THEIR.:D

MITHICA 4 LYFE <3

I support you 100% <3

-Xs Ills
<3
-Wind Seablaze

Tohz
07-02-2002, 11:59 PM

<3
-Wind Seablaze

Hopefully you can get something started quick smart.

-Xs Ills

Graal518
07-03-2002, 12:23 AM
And you know what? I HOPE Ex reads this all too, so he can finally see what i've thought about him, ever since he started to mess up Mithica with all this fancy crap. The thing that really pissed me off about you, Ex, is the whole Co-Owner thing. At first you didn't even have a Co-Owner for about a few weeks, and then when it finally burrows it's way into your thick head, you hire not one, but TWO Co-Owners. Two is not necessary, especially when they were people that should never have made Co.
1. Misfit. I never even seen him around Mithica until he was finally hired for Co.
2. Pyro. He was the ET Admin before he was made Co owner, I mean COME ON.
Ex, we trusted Mithica in your hands, and you have butterfingers?! After all of this, I only have one thing to say to you Ex...

</3

-Wind Seablaze

Tohz
07-03-2002, 12:31 AM
And you know what? I HOPE Ex reads this all too, so he can finally see what i've thought about him, ever since he started to mess up Mithica with all this fancy crap. The thing that really pissed me off about you, Ex, is the whole Co-Owner thing. At first you didn't even have a Co-Owner for about a few weeks, and then when it finally burrows it's way into your thick head, you hire not one, but TWO Co-Owners. Two is not necessary, especially when they were people that should never have made Co.
1. Misfit. I never even seen him around Mithica until he was finally hired for Co.
2. Pyro. He was the ET Admin before he was made Co owner, I mean COME ON.
Ex, we trusted Mithica in your hands, and you have butterfingers?! After all of this, I only have one thing to say to you Ex...

</3

-Wind Seablaze

Laying it down like it is, that's how I like it.

-Xs Ills

Graal518
07-03-2002, 12:31 AM
It sounds like a good effort, Wind. But as you know, the only chance of me ever coming back to Mithica, is if Kerin comes back. ^_^ Kerin is Mithica, and that is all there is to it. I owned Mithica once, and it just didn't feel right with the absence of him, and Sigla. =/

Graal518
07-03-2002, 12:33 AM
It sounds like a good effort, Wind. But as you know, the only chance of me ever coming back to Mithica, is if Kerin comes back. ^_^ Kerin is Mithica, and that is all there is to it. I owned Mithica once, and it just didn't feel right with the absence of him, and Sigla. =/
Well duh, why do you think I would bring him back in the first place? Oldbies would come back, and we could all be together again.
-Wind Seablaze

Tohz
07-03-2002, 12:34 AM

Well duh, why do you think I would bring him back in the first place? Oldbies would come back, and we could all be together again.

Things will get better, have any of you spoken to Kerin yet?

-Xs Ills

Graal518
07-03-2002, 12:37 AM

-Xs Ills

I talk to Kerin quite a bit, actually. (More about non Graal things, anyway.) He just hasn't been on much.

Graal518
07-03-2002, 01:29 AM

-Xs Ills
Things will get better if Stefan will somehow magically come to the playerworld forums, read the post, hear us out AND put Mithica back up line. Narrow odds. Still not quitting. ;)
-Wind Seablaze

Xbob42
07-03-2002, 02:20 AM
You know Mithica getting shut down really sucked too. I had just migrated back to Mithica from N-Pulse and ran into quite a few people I knew that was working for Mithica.

I was quite interested in helping out the playerworld with whatever I could. I saw Bad Religion was working on there. Heh I remember working with him when trying to get Everworld together.

The other staff on Mithica was very cool and was open to new ideas and suggestions. After speaking to Excalibur a few times I realized he was nothing like the rest of his staff. So I guess there was a major problem with the staff relations with him.

Anyways, I would like to see Mithica be given a chance again, just with a more enthusiastic and creative owner that will be willing to do whatever good he can for it and not just quit the way Ex did.

Graal518
07-03-2002, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by Xbob42
You know Mithica getting shut down really sucked too. I had just migrated back to Mithica from N-Pulse and ran into quite a few people I knew that was working for Mithica.

I was quite interested in helping out the playerworld with whatever I could. I saw Bad Religion was working on there. Heh I remember working with him when trying to get Everworld together.

The other staff on Mithica was very cool and was open to new ideas and suggestions. After speaking to Excalibur a few times I realized he was nothing like the rest of his staff. So I guess there was a major problem with the staff relations with him.

Anyways, I would like to see Mithica be given a chance again, just with a more enthusiastic and creative owner that will be willing to do whatever good he can for it and not just quit the way Ex did.
Amen.
-Wind

zell12
07-03-2002, 03:05 AM
You people make me sick. Mithica was a nice server, yes, but alot of you never cared about it. I Tried to give you want you want, you all liked it. Alot of work, yes, but I had staff that could handle it. Or so I thought -_-
Like I said before all this, I tried to find staff, good hard working staff, but All I got was bad flames. I did numerous threads on here, asking for staff. And you all bashed it around, hopeing it would be shut down. So, I gave you want you want, and you hate me even more. What has Graal done to your minds? ITS A GOD DAMN GAME. And Wind, you talk about all this being an oldbie and what it was like back in old mithica. You were never there, besides, Mithica was only good back then because of the people that were there. NOTHING can bring that back. Anyway, Nuff said, I don't care anymore... There is no way to win.

Graal518
07-03-2002, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by zell12
You people make me sick. Mithica was a nice server, yes, but alot of you never cared about it. I Tried to give you want you want, you all liked it. Alot of work, yes, but I had staff that could handle it. Or so I thought -_-
Like I said before all this, I tried to find staff, good hard working staff, but All I got was bad flames. I did numerous threads on here, asking for staff. And you all bashed it around, hopeing it would be shut down. So, I gave you want you want, and you hate me even more. What has Graal done to your minds? ITS A GOD DAMN GAME. And Wind, you talk about all this being an oldbie and what it was like back in old mithica. You were never there, besides, Mithica was only good back then because of the people that were there. NOTHING can bring that back. Anyway, Nuff said, I don't care anymore... There is no way to win.
1. I don't recall ever calling myself an oldbie.
2. I WAS there, so don't talk about things you don't know.
3. Go play horseshoes and hand grenades with your buddy Gabiani you worthless, server degrading stack of poo.
-Wind Seablaze

Graal518
07-03-2002, 03:17 AM
We DID care about Mithica. I, personally, cared alot. The only aspect I didn't care about was YOU Ex. You planned on ruining the face of Mithica. Don't take my word for it. I can vouge for MANY people, not only players but staff as well. The only reason they were lazy was because you were a terrible Owner. The only thing you cared about was "OMG I GODDA B KOL 4 PLAYERZ SO I CAN B KOLL COZ NO1 LIKES ME ND I WANA RUIN MITHIC COZ MITHICAM SUCKS AHAHA, k?" It was only about power for you, Ex... You sicken me...
-Wind

Python523
07-03-2002, 03:22 AM
don't know if this applies to you but most of the people who try to bring a server back just want some power and to manage a server and bringing a dead one back is the easiest way

Graal518
07-03-2002, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by Python523
don't know if this applies to you but most of the people who try to bring a server back just want some power and to manage a server and bringing a dead one back is the easiest way
I plan on getting Kerin back to manage it.
-Wind Seablaze

zell12
07-03-2002, 04:07 AM
Mithica will never be the same iven if Kerin comes back. -_-
And I triend to do the best for Mithica, you all thought it was a nice idea, even you wind, now that the work came, you all got lazy... Anyway, its a game, its a server with a name called Mithica, whats the diffrence? It would never of been "Mithica" anyway, It would be a diffrent server with the damn name. There was only one Mithica, that was Kerin's Mithica. Yesh, alot of Mithica's eh?

Graal518
07-03-2002, 04:10 AM
Ex, I never said it was a good idea. You never gave me info on what to give a thumbs up about. You never discussed anything with the rest of the staff, and I had absolutely no clue what you were doing. You always kept everything in the tight, Owner/Co-Owner circle and left the rest of the staff out of it. Kerin was one of the few people who ever broguth happiness to Mithica, and I would guarantee things would be better. Much better. People like him. People like his overworld. Everything was happy back then, and it would be the same if we could only get a chance at making that happen.
-Wind Seablaze

Graal518
07-03-2002, 04:12 AM
Mithica will never be the same iven if Kerin comes back. -_-
And I triend to do the best for Mithica, you all thought it was a nice idea, even you wind, now that the work came, you all got lazy... Anyway, its a game, its a server with a name called Mithica, whats the diffrence? It would never of been "Mithica" anyway, It would be a diffrent server with the damn name. There was only one Mithica, that was Kerin's Mithica. Yesh, alot of Mithica's eh?
WTF do you think I made this thread for? That's the Mithica that would be coming back. O_o;
-Wind Seablaze

zell12
07-03-2002, 04:22 AM
Wind, you can ask all of the oldbies, its was not the true Mithica, without the staff and players, like Kerin, Piccolo/Crawd, Sigla/Muad'dib, Silver_Angel, *Shudders* Princess Garnet(Marle), etc....etc... Or, and me getting banned and fired everyday by Kerin XD

Graal518
07-03-2002, 04:25 AM
Wind, you can ask all of the oldbies, its was not the true Mithica, without the staff and players, like Kerin, Piccolo/Crawd, Sigla/Muad'dib, Silver_Angel, *Shudders* Princess Garnet(Marle), etc....etc... Or, and me getting banned and fired everyday by Kerin XD
A few may possibly be coming back, provided that Kerin becomes owner again.

GraalBR
07-03-2002, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by Xbob42

<3

Ex you know I worked and when I left it was for personal problems and also for small reasons to do with what you were expecting from all the staff.

ALL THE STAFF Worked and you know it but you were never on.

Graal518
07-03-2002, 05:50 AM
I'm happy that I have people on my side regarding this. Thank you all who support my ideals. -_-
-Wind Seablaze

Logo
07-03-2002, 06:34 AM
Refer to my signasher. T3CK is god.

Graal518
07-03-2002, 06:40 AM

Excalibur, one thing about owning a playerworld is that you have to realize that players are always going to have wants so that they can continue to play there. During your control, you DID do better than Holycarp, I give you that but I have to agree with Wind. You seemed to be more tightly knit with your Co-Owners. =/

Like I said before all this, I tried to find staff, good hard working staff, but All I got was bad flames. I did numerous threads on here, asking for staff.

No one said it was going to be easy finding a team of hard and devoted workers.. Especially ones that were willing to work in Mithica. There were talented people there, that I know. But they lacked focus. =/ Maybe you expexted TOO much out of this community.

And you all bashed it around, hopeing it would be shut down. So, I gave you want you want, and you hate me even more. What has Graal done to your minds?

It's hard to satisfy the average Graalian. =/ But that shouldn't daunt you.

ITS A GOD DAMN GAME. And Wind, you talk about all this being an oldbie and what it was like back in old mithica. You were never there, besides, Mithica was only good back then because of the people that were there. NOTHING can bring that back. Anyway, Nuff said, I don't care anymore... There is no way to win.

Hey, I was never there either, by standards of playing time, I'm only a midbie. Even so, I was there long enough to have nostalgic feelings of the server I once loved. Mithica was the first, and only server I really played on when I first started Graal. It's levels may not have been the best, but at the time, it's community was one of the best ones to ever be seen on Graal. (Or at least I think so.)

All in all, Ex even if you do not have hope, Wind and some other people have faith in what he can do. I myself find it almost impossible for him to do it, but I don't want to daunt him from trying to bring back an aspect of Graal he likes. Personally, I wish him luck, and I hope he can do it to prove the nay-sayers wrong. Even if he cannot, it is a noble effort which I respect him for.

-The Cyn

zell12
07-03-2002, 08:17 AM
I am going to talk to a few people, expecially the older players, see what they think, and POSSABLY, I might just work something out, screw that new midevil thing, just a normal old mithica. But, I won't promise anything -_-

Graal518
07-03-2002, 08:22 AM
No offense or anything Ex, but I think you should just stay out of it. Unless you can convince Stefan to 100% put Mithica back up, you should just stay in 2k1 and make your little levels. We don't want just 'another Mithica'. We, especially I, want to see Kerin come back, as well as his OW, k?
-Wind Seablaze

Logo
07-03-2002, 09:23 AM
I want to see Excalibur's head exploded.

Graal518
07-03-2002, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Logo
I want to see Excalibur's head exploded.
Boom. o_O;
-Wind

Graal518
07-03-2002, 10:43 AM

Haha, yeah, it was Gabiani. Those two talk to each other on the phone. Ex, Gab shouldn't really have a say in wether or not it stays. Gab wasn't a good owner, and he was owner for about the same amount of time that Cyn or Lone was, and well, why should GAB of all people have a word in Mithica's fate? Kerin is the person to ask, although if you even try to PM him... heh, it would get quite messy...
-Wind Seablaze

zell12
07-03-2002, 10:49 AM
did I say it was Gabiani? No, he is too busy to call me, besides, you just ruined your chances of getting mithica back.

Graal518
07-03-2002, 10:52 AM
We'll see...
-Wind

Graal518
07-03-2002, 12:17 PM
Honestly, Excalibur. You should stick with Graal 2001 and at least let Kerin have a go at it again. Besides, if Mithica was up, there wouldn't be much you'd do with it with your obligations to Graal 2001.

-The Cyn

zell12
07-03-2002, 10:29 PM
Shutting down Mithica had nothing to do with Graal2001, I never had a job with them when I worked at Mithica.

WHIPENIE4
07-03-2002, 11:18 PM
You guys are fu**ing *****s, you know nothing of what happened, Wind you whinned about everything if it wasn't you're way you'd start *****ing and crying. And what's this about staff not being involved or something, we let you guys have a say in everything I asked ton's of staff over aim for advice if they liked so and so and got good feed back and opinions. YOU never gave much thought into anything it was either "We need to get Old Mithica back up this New Mithica is going to suck no matter what we do". I think the New Mithica would have been much better had we have gotten rid of staff like you. You never tried to help or see what you could do, we posted the new story parts of the new tileset everything on RC we where chatting about what to add and if we weren't on RC most people I would talk to over aim.

Excalibur WAS on RC maybe not as much as some of the people but he was on and when he wasn't he was always on AIM or MSN you could have contacted him at any time, I would talk to excalibur about Mithica at LEAST 1-3 times a day.

I didn't fully agree with Mithica being shut down but I can tell you its not Excalibur's fault.

Out of the staff there was only a couple would actually work which I could easily name.

So shut up with you're *****ing.

GraalBR
07-03-2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by WHIPENIE4
You guys are fu**ing *****s, you know nothing of what happened, Wind you whinned about everything if it wasn't you're way you'd start *****ing and crying. And what's this about staff not being involved or something, we let you guys have a say in everything I asked ton's of staff over aim for advice if they liked so and so and got good feed back and opinions. YOU never gave much thought into anything it was either "We need to get Old Mithica back up this New Mithica is going to suck no matter what we do". I think the New Mithica would have been much better had we have gotten rid of staff like you. You never tried to help or see what you could do, we posted the new story parts of the new tileset everything on RC we where chatting about what to add and if we weren't on RC most people I would talk to over aim.

Excalibur WAS on RC maybe not as much as some of the people but he was on and when he wasn't he was always on AIM or MSN you could have contacted him at any time, I would talk to excalibur about Mithica at LEAST 1-3 times a day.

I didn't fully agree with Mithica being shut down but I can tell you its not Excalibur's fault.

Out of the staff there was only a couple would actually work which I could easily name.

Misfit ur cool but ALL The staff or former staff feel this way.
Maybe you just didnt notice it :-\.

Also I worked :D

WHIPENIE4
07-03-2002, 11:38 PM
I Noticed it that the staff want Mithica back, but blamming and flameing Excalibur and saying its all his fault I don't agree with.

And saying that he didn't let you guys have opinions on stuff and he was never on RC and saying all the other bs I don't agree with.

And yes you did work.

Graal518
07-04-2002, 12:03 AM

Oh shaddup Misfit. I never even seen you play Mithica until you were hired as Co by Ex. True, I hated the idea of the New Mithica, that's because Kerin and the Old Mithica back would have meant much better things. True, the New Mithica would have been better, but that's because you would have had all those flashy lights and spiffy scripts. That's not what playerworlds are all about. There was nothing too special about the Old Mithica, but there WAS many more players. Even before the whole p2p thing.
And no, i'm not gonna quit b*tching about it, so you might as well just goto the Main Forums or something.
What. The. Hell.
Yeah, it is his fault. He's the one who complained to Stefan and shut it down. He didn't have to waste a server that's been around longer than most of us. It sounded to me more like a "It's mine or it's no one's" scenario to me.

I WOULD have worked, provided that Ex would have actually GIVEN ME SOMETHING TO DO. But noooo, 'Don't want my precious server that I got Gabiani to fire Kerin for, to have it's OMG SUPER LEVELS AND NPCS AND PLOTS LEAKED OUT'. That was the only attitude I ever got. Oh, and if you don't believe that everyone but your Co-Owners hated the crap out of you Ex, I can PM you a nice long list of names. ;)
-Wind Seablaze

WHIPENIE4
07-04-2002, 12:19 AM
-_- Yes he shut it down, so I guess I was sort of wrong saying it wasn't his fault so let me rephrase it.

Excalibur shut it down, yes. But its not like he wanted to shut it down he told me a couple days before that he was thinking about shutting it down because the staff wasn't helping out much and that it was getting stressfull etc..., He decided to wait and we tried to continue it but it the end it was getting hard on everybody. So he shut it down.

So its not like he didn't try.

Now on other note, you never seen me play on Mithica under the name !MISFIT, but I played on Mithica as other names I would change my name a lot until I finally found one that I liked, which is now !Misfit.

I might not have played it as much as you but I still played it.

Even if I didn't though I don't think it would change anything, I'm good at what I was hired to do for Mithica and I did it because I don't have 500hours on Mith doesn't mean im not capable of working.

You just said it your self New Mithica would have been better, so wouldn't that mean that we WOULD get more players.... and if we didn't at least we tried.

And last, I don't post much on the Main forums, infact I usually only post in Graphics, Pw or sometimes NGR :)

Still stop you're *****ing or if you're not then continue but do it without all the flameing excalibur and what not, you know as well as me that New Mithica wouldn't have been bad like you but it off to be.

Graal518
07-04-2002, 12:33 AM
I'm not Flaming Ex anymore. Right now i'm only concerned about getting Old Mithica back. ;)
-Wind

zell12
07-04-2002, 02:40 AM
I could say alot right now, but Misfir said most of it for me. But there are a few minor things, I have to stress. Wind, I never seen you play Mithica alot before you contacted me on aim saying you wanted to be LAT, when I was LAT Captain. I talked to Cyn and you were hired. THEN you started playing. You always played Graal2001 in Dustari. Now, lets see, what else.... Oh, Thats right Misfit, I did contact you ahead of time telling you what was going on and how I was feeling about shutting down Mithica. Really, I didn't want to, but after 3-4 days, I had enough of you *****ing and acting childish with the "Windish Talk", I had enough of people that I knew that could do better then they were, doing nothing, like Ferret, Cyrix, and a few others. I not once told Stefan to shutdown Mithica, I talked it over with Nemesis as well as Misfit. Also with some of the other Managers and CoManagers on the Private Fourms. So don't go saying that.
Misfit and Pyro both worked their asses off for Mithica, for me, for everyone. Yes, its a big leap from Events Admin to CoOwner, but it was nesary because we never saw what he could really do. Misfit is a great Graphics Artist, and he was also a very good friend. We had all the idea's set and in place long before I wanted to make Mithica Mideval. We shared the idea's, we left them in Staff Folder for ever to comment and read, we told everyone on PW Forums MOST of our storyline and idea's. So Wind, you want to still complain and say its my fault and say I never gave you nothing to do? Go ahead. (I gave you something to do, get on more, and WAIT until the basic scripts and tile set were done so we can start generating the OW, adding the towns, etc... If you had a problem like you wanted mabey 1 tileset, that would of been FINE, but you never talked to me about it).

Graal518
07-04-2002, 02:42 AM
I could say alot right now, but Misfir said most of it for me. But there are a few minor things, I have to stress. Wind, I never seen you play Mithica alot before you contacted me on aim saying you wanted to be LAT, when I was LAT Captain. I talked to Cyn and you were hired. THEN you started playing. You always played Graal2001 in Dustari. Now, lets see, what else.... Oh, Thats right Misfit, I did contact you ahead of time telling you what was going on and how I was feeling about shutting down Mithica. Really, I didn't want to, but after 3-4 days, I had enough of you *****ing and acting childish with the "Windish Talk", I had enough of people that I knew that could do better then they were, doing nothing, like Ferret, Cyrix, and a few others. I not once told Stefan to shutdown Mithica, I talked it over with Nemesis as well as Misfit. Also with some of the other Managers and CoManagers on the Private Fourms. So don't go saying that.
Misfit and Pyro both worked their asses off for Mithica, for me, for everyone. Yes, its a big leap from Events Admin to CoOwner, but it was nesary because we never saw what he could really do. Misfit is a great Graphics Artist, and he was also a very good friend. We had all the idea's set and in place long before I wanted to make Mithica Mideval. We shared the idea's, we left them in Staff Folder for ever to comment and read, we told everyone on PW Forums MOST of our storyline and idea's. So Wind, you want to still complain and say its my fault and say I never gave you nothing to do? Go ahead. (I gave you something to do, get on more, and WAIT until the basic scripts and tile set were done so we can start generating the OW, adding the towns, etc... If you had a problem like you wanted mabey 1 tileset, that would of been FINE, but you never talked to me about it).
k
-Wind

Graal518
07-04-2002, 02:44 AM
All in all, we could have done more. (Myself included.) "New Mithica" may have very well been a nice playerworld. But sadly, it would lack that "Mithica" feel. That's the ropes, I'm afraid. =/

-The Cyn

Graal518
07-04-2002, 02:46 AM
Ex, I was on alot. A hell of alot. The only reason I wasn't on for that two-three weeks or so was because
1. I moved back down to Florida... again.
2. I had no internet acces because my parents "Wanted to get situated first'
So YOU don't complain to me about never being on.
-Wind

zell12
07-04-2002, 02:50 AM
you were still hardly on before that, and when you were on, you were immature and never gave a damn, just complained and talked this "windish lanuage".
And Cyn, New Mithica is just as much of a part of Mithica as the Older Version is. Same Name, just diffrent levels. Nothing can bring back old Mithica unless ALL the old staff/players that were there, came back.

Graal518
07-04-2002, 03:01 AM
you were still hardly on before that, and when you were on, you were immature and never gave a damn, just complained and talked this "windish lanuage".
And Cyn, New Mithica is just as much of a part of Mithica as the Older Version is. Same Name, just diffrent levels. Nothing can bring back old Mithica unless ALL the old staff/players that were there, came back.
I know most of them that would. A few would even upgrade, too.

GraalBR
07-04-2002, 03:24 AM

Ex sorry but YOU also spoke "Windish"

zell12
07-04-2002, 03:27 AM
Yes, I went "LIEK OMI!" once

GraalBR
07-04-2002, 03:28 AM
Yes, I went "LIEK OMI!" once

:megaeek: Ur Joking Right you were quite the "Wind-Ish" Speaker

zell12
07-04-2002, 03:31 AM
I came on once day, Wind was talking like that, I go "LIEK OMI!" and then he goes, nice, or something like that.

GraalBR
07-04-2002, 03:33 AM
I came on once day, Wind was talking like that, I go "LIEK OMI!" and then he goes, nice, or something like that.

When Cyn or someone had New RC: as their name and came on pretending to be Stefan you said.
"LIEK OMG TIS STEFAN" and So on

Graal518
07-04-2002, 03:36 AM
Hey, I had to do what I had to do to prevent the other staff from burning out with too much serious-ness. Come on Ex, you can't deny that it's a cool language and it brings joy to the people who use it. =(
-Wind Seablaze

GraalBR
07-04-2002, 03:40 AM
Hey, I had to do what I had to do to prevent the other staff from burning out with too much serious-ness. Come on Ex, you can't deny that it's a cool language and it brings joy to the people who use it. =(
-Wind Seablaze

LIEK OMG TAHTS LEET ADN KEWEL

WHIPENIE4
07-04-2002, 03:40 AM
Bad Religion, I don't know what you're trying to do or prove, but everybody talked liked that at some point just because he said "OMG STEFAN" doesn't mean he did it all the time. Excalibur was more serious then goofy/not working person.

GraalBR
07-04-2002, 03:43 AM
Bad Religion, I don't know what you're trying to do or prove, but everybody talked liked that at some point just because he said "OMG STEFAN" doesn't mean he did it all the time. Excalibur was more serious then goofy/not working person.

You wernt on in the Convos Misfit,
I can remember being Suprised when Ex started talking Wind-ish as he slagged it off.
But i didnt want to say anything because he mighta fired me.

Graal518
07-04-2002, 03:45 AM
And you can't say I didn't work because I did. I was Head Admin, and I did my admining duties. I made sure the staff were in order during goofy times, the only problem was that nothing much really happened, so there wasn't alot to do. Oh, and yes, Ex, I DID do what you told me my job was. I recall you saying I was supposed to "Ask players if they needed help, and nothing more".
-Wind

zell12
07-04-2002, 03:48 AM
Why would I want you to ask the players if they wanted something? There was no players because we were "planning" to go private. But Nemesis made a new rule, and I was asking for people to make the OSL and Events Building

GraalBR
07-04-2002, 03:48 AM
And you can't say I didn't work because I did. I was Head Admin, and I did my admining duties. I made sure the staff were in order during goofy times, the only problem was that nothing much really happened, so there wasn't alot to do. Oh, and yes, Ex, I DID do what you told me my job was. I recall you saying I was supposed to "Ask players if they needed help, and nothing more".
-Wind

true true