PDA

View Full Version : Why did Stefan create it?

WHIPENIE4
07-02-2002, 04:16 AM
(X-Mann)
yes, well, I've noticed most the private servers are going through Stefan, i'm wondering why he made the Playerworld Administration if hes not going to use it and give his teams specail privlidges as staff. I'm sure the team is bored to death already, but, looky. Theres been quite a few playerworlds in Private Status, I'm sure they are Quite good, but why doesn't Stefsn just let the Playworld Administration do their jobs?

konidias
07-02-2002, 04:23 AM
Stefan can do as he pleases. Just because he doesn't accept your playerworld as private, does not mean the whole balance of pw administration is broken.

He accepted some playerworlds as private, it was his decision. He saw potential in them, maybe he doesn't think some playerworlds are going to be so great. Just because he puts a few up, doesn't mean he is putting up yours.

It doesn't ruin pw administration. Playerworld administration is for servers that Stefan doesn't think have a chance, and the pwa must pass it first. It's like a second opinion. Stefan has his opinion on pw's and pwa have theirs. Playerworlds shouldn't need to go through all of the pw admin to get a private server if Stefan thinks they have enough potential in the first place.

Stefan does NOT accept pw's just because the people submitting them are 2k1/2k2 staff. That's a rather pigheaded assumption. Hell, if you think that's the case, get some staff from 2k1 to submit your pw or something and see if he accepts it.

draygin
07-02-2002, 04:26 AM
The only thing I dont like is when Stefan just goes off and puts up a playerworld with out going through the PWA for example Valikorlia and we all know how that turned out.

konidias
07-02-2002, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by draygin
The only thing I dont like is when Stefan just goes off and puts up a playerworld with out going through the PWA for example Valikorlia and we all know how that turned out.

Yes, it is kinda bad when Stefan has faith in a pw, puts it up, and then it sucks. But that's the breaks I guess.

AlkarenHyralt
07-02-2002, 04:48 AM
There are 5 private servers that I count. Two of which I have just now heard about today.

It is almost pointless for us to be in existence.

Torankusu
07-02-2002, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
There are 5 private servers that I count. Two of which I have just now heard about today.

It is almost pointless for us to be in existence. us?
Okay.
Anyways.

PWAdministration has reviewed NONE of the online private servers.

Logo
07-02-2002, 06:03 AM
You must not forget that Stefan has a very bad taste in things. He would pass the 1.28 version of Classic.

Jinx
07-02-2002, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
It is almost pointless for us to be in existence.

He looks at all the good servers, and puts the good ones up as private servers. The remaining 90% of PWs are crap that we get stuck reviewing(Some are actually good, that's why I said only 90%).

-Jinx

Spectre1337
07-02-2002, 10:36 AM
Uh, Would you mind saying which playerworlds are private please? I would like to know what is coming up, the playerworlds here now are boring. Even bravo, which I loved so much when I was a NOOB :p

Jinx
07-02-2002, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Spectre1337
Uh, Would you mind saying which playerworlds are private please? I would like to know what is coming up, the playerworlds here now are boring. Even bravo, which I loved so much when I was a NOOB :p

If everyone knew about them, they wouldn't be so private, now would they? =P

-Jinx

Tohz
07-02-2002, 09:17 PM
What are the current 5 Private servers, all I know of is:
Krynn
Tritan
Evildreds server, forgot the name >_<

-Xs Ills

draygin
07-02-2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Tohz
What are the current 5 Private servers, all I know of is:
Krynn
Tritan
Evildreds server, forgot the name >_<

-Xs Ills

Krynn merged with Eclipse (evildreds server)

Tohz
07-02-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by draygin

Krynn merged with Eclipse (evildreds server)

Forgot about that.

-Brett

WHIPENIE4
07-03-2002, 01:41 AM
(X-Mann)
Kyrnn
Oiosas or whatever its called
Tritan
Murmasamane was but Soul Blade crossed to the dark side *cough* konidais*