(X-Mann)
Stefan put it up, Its a Private Server right now

Dustey4Ever
07-02-2002, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by WHIPENIE4
(X-Mann)
Stefan put it up, Its a Private Server right now
Rob:
I know that... But did it ever get a review? Or did they just send to Stefan?

WHIPENIE4
07-02-2002, 03:25 AM
(X-Mann)
DV sent it to Stefan. He puts it up. Most Graal Online Staff from 2001/2002 get specail benefits.

Faheria_GP4
07-02-2002, 03:25 AM
Us or Gaia didnt have one. Wanna know how? We asked like 3 months ago or further back and I showed him some of our "things" which WILL NOT be released to the public at this time ;)

Some people said Tritan was to have a better outcome than Oasis. It very well might. Our team is great :) Once we work more you will start to see some screen shots :) Stay tuned. And please dont come Smashing on us.
Thanks.
-DarkVillin

Dustey4Ever
07-02-2002, 03:26 AM
:o Thats not fair X_x I shoudl of became a NAT on 2k1 X_X

WHIPENIE4
07-02-2002, 03:30 AM
(X-Mann)
If your not on 2001/2002 staff, Stefan wont even look at the email, he'll ignore it. I don't see how I can email Stefan about Asteria a month ahead of DV and Tritan, but DV gets responded to, yet, we dont

Dustey4Ever
07-02-2002, 03:33 AM
(X-Mann)
If your not on 2001/2002 staff, Stefan wont even look at the email, he'll ignore it. I don't see how I can email Stefan about Asteria a month ahead of DV and Tritan, but DV gets responded to, yet, we dont
Rob:
Yea thats ****ed up. I hope it turns out liek Mal :P

Faheria_GP4
07-02-2002, 03:33 AM
I've been plaining Tritan for about 11 months actually. I quit graal then I came back and continued workin on it. Thanks.

WHIPENIE4
07-02-2002, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by Dustey4Ever

Rob:
Yea thats ****ed up. I hope it turns out liek Mal :P
(X-Mann)
I dont

Dustey4Ever
Originally posted by Faheria_GP4
I've been plaining Tritan for about 11 months actually. I quit graal then I came back and continued workin on it. Thanks.
hah thats nothing! Renegade has been in progress for like a year and a half.. we went through like 5 version and we finally have a good one almost done. I know Renegade is better than tritan because you steal your GFX.

GraalBR
heh i got offerd GFX Admin spot on Tritan but that was like a Month ago.

RavenTelvecho
07-02-2002, 03:36 AM
is stefans email still [email protected]?

Dustey4Ever
07-02-2002, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by GraalBR
I did too lmao but then he saw that I had a GFX from RPG maker in my Tileset that Jeice Lighthawk put there X_x lol

WHIPENIE4
07-02-2002, 03:38 AM
(X-Mann)
lol. BR man u cant leave me!

Faheria_GP4
07-02-2002, 03:39 AM
Azuretek is our gfx admin as far as I know right now.

Dustey4Ever
07-02-2002, 03:42 AM
Azuretek is our gfx admin as far as I know right now.
and you told Angel teh GFX I made were stolen whihc means your just jelous that you fired me :P

Torankusu
07-02-2002, 03:45 AM
That's bullshit.

I don't remember any of the private servers being reviewed by the team.

We should just stop.

Python523
07-02-2002, 03:45 AM

hah thats nothing! Renegade has been in progress for like a year and a half.. we went through like 5 version and we finally have a good one almost done. I know Renegade is better than tritan because you steal your GFX.
my, don't we have a huge ass ego, you can't 'know' something is better than something else without seeing it

Dustey4Ever
07-02-2002, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by Python523

my, don't we have a huge ass ego, you can't 'know' something is better than something else without seeing it
My friend works for it X_x

Faheria_GP4
07-02-2002, 03:51 AM
My My we "Steal" our gfx is that it? I do remember this little thing (Attachment)
Oh my........darn. But hey I'm not gonna blow my cool. And it so appears that Your graphics people are leaving Renegade. Darn....

Faheria_GP4
07-02-2002, 03:52 AM

My friend works for it X_x

Yet he has not set one step onto the server yet.

Dustey4Ever
07-02-2002, 03:53 AM
My My we "Steal" our gfx is that it? I do remember this little thing (Attachment)
Oh my........darn. But hey I'm not gonna blow my cool. And it so appears that Your graphics people are leaving Renegade. Darn....
How are my GFX people leaving Renegade! I AM THAT PERSON and no one left. Also look here

Dustey4Ever
07-02-2002, 03:55 AM

Yet he has not set one step onto the server yet.
heh I'm not saying anymore cause I don't want my friend yto get in trouble

Dustey4Ever
07-02-2002, 03:57 AM
And that doesn't look anythign alike X_x. You can't MIX pictures and they appear like one. We worked on those heads and they aren;t stolen. If you see AN EXACT copy that looks like that somewhere Tell me then. other than that they CAN't Be Stolen

Faheria_GP4
07-02-2002, 03:59 AM
okay what ever just quit with the flamming its stupid. And even if people have said stuff about Tritan you don't know anything. So maybe for once you should just say "GOOD LUCK" :o

Dustey4Ever
07-02-2002, 04:01 AM
okay what ever just quit with the flamming its stupid. And even if people have said stuff about Tritan you don't know anything. So maybe for once you should just say "GOOD LUCK" :o
Why? It's not fair you get to go up because your Staff on 2k1. Also I remember a few threads back you STOLE carpet GFX from a game.

Dustey4Ever
07-02-2002, 04:05 AM
I'm gonna go swim in my pool. I can't stand sitting hear and talking to you anymore. Bye

WHIPENIE4
07-02-2002, 04:12 AM
(X-Mann)
Here, I'll say it for you.
From what Torankusu said, Renegade is pretty good, Good Luck to you sir. From what DV says, Tritan sounds pretty good, good luck to you sir.
There. we're all straight

konidias
07-02-2002, 04:17 AM
I'm gonna go swim in my pool. I can't stand sitting hear and talking to you anymore. Bye

haha he leaves the arguement by saying "I'm gonna go swim in my pool" :cool:

GraalBR
07-02-2002, 05:44 AM
(X-Mann)
lol. BR man u cant leave me!

Trust me dude i dont want to
My Lifes pretty ****ed up at the moment and i gotta sort some **** out and Mr Glub Glub leaving didnt help much heh.

Ill think about though ok,
I dont want to leave Asteria but if worse comes to worse i might have to.

Dustey4Ever
07-02-2002, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by konidias

I did :) I feel better now

Dustey4Ever
07-02-2002, 06:45 AM

Dustey:
yes very cool:cool: We do not steal graphics x.X you havnt seen half the stuff we have in the renegade files... its pretty cool. :cool: Just stop flaming eachother because none of us have seen eachothers level, npcs and graphics.

Brad
07-02-2002, 06:50 AM

hah thats nothing! Renegade has been in progress for like a year and a half.. we went through like 5 version and we finally have a good one almost done. I know Renegade is better than tritan because you steal your GFX. DeathChill: Hey look, it's the ***** who tried to send me a house from Golden Sun and say he made it! Then he denied that he even knows what Golden Sun is.Idiot, plus that bird in your sig is from Faheria.

Dustey4Ever
07-02-2002, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Brad
DeathChill: Hey look, it's the ***** who tried to send me a house from Golden Sun and say he made it! Then he denied that he even knows what Golden Sun is.Idiot, plus that bird in your sig is from Faheria.

Dustey:
*goes to get mad at rob* Im tired of hearing things like this x.X makes me want to quit and go work for somebody else.

Jinx
07-02-2002, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
That's bull----.

I don't remember any of the private servers being reviewed by the team.

We should just stop.

Stefan takes to cool ones, we get left to clean up the crap. (Not all of them are crap, though, some are actually good...)

-Jinx

Brad
07-02-2002, 09:06 AM
I have a good team, but I won't ever get a private server because I'm not cool.

Dustey4Ever
07-02-2002, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Brad
I have a good team, but I won't ever get a private server because I'm not cool.
Rob:
ok

Brad
07-02-2002, 09:13 AM

Rob:
ok

And you are?

BeZeRkEr
07-02-2002, 09:13 AM

why are you like graphics admin on every free server?

MrGannondorf
07-02-2002, 09:23 AM
just out of curiosity, why should thier be private servers if only staff can have them? I mean, if we are paying to play this game, one would think that the time and energy of the staff should be spent in the servers we pay for, not thier own wich only a few people can enjoy? And even if they become a public server, how come only people who have stefan's favor can start a erver?

btw, I'm gonna be working for DV's tritan, or whatever you call it.

-Lunpa

GraalBR
07-02-2002, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by BeZeRkEr

why are you like graphics admin on every free server?

Hmmm at this moment i only work for Npulse and maybe Asteria?
Ive just had many jobs ;-)

anUk
07-02-2002, 12:04 PM
DV you still in need of good LATs?:confused:

konidias
07-02-2002, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by MrGannondorf
just out of curiosity, why should thier be private servers if only staff can have them? I mean, if we are paying to play this game, one would think that the time and energy of the staff should be spent in the servers we pay for, not thier own wich only a few people can enjoy? And even if they become a public server, how come only people who have stefan's favor can start a erver?

btw, I'm gonna be working for DV's tritan, or whatever you call it.

-Lunpa

Hello, I see that you're a newbie. Here, let me explain what a private server is.

A private server is a server that is in development, but is only viewable by the staff working on the server. The server is not meant to be played in private for a select few, it is meant to be worked on in private, until the day it is released publically.

The "staffs" as you put them, are not paid staff members at Graal. They are paying customers that want to make their own playerworld. I dedicated around 6 months of my own paid account time to help out Graal. So please do not ***** and complain about not getting your moneys worth on Graal.

GraalBR
07-02-2002, 09:31 PM

Hello, I see that you're a newbie. Here, let me explain what a private server is.

A private server is a server that is in development, but is only viewable by the staff working on the server. The server is not meant to be played in private for a select few, it is meant to be worked on in private, until the day it is released publically.

The "staffs" as you put them, are not paid staff members at Graal. They are paying customers that want to make their own playerworld. I dedicated around 6 months of my own paid account time to help out Graal. So please do not ***** and complain about not getting your moneys worth on Graal.

:D

Whats the Link to ur Graal Song again lol that was 1337

Tohz
07-02-2002, 10:08 PM

:D

Whats the Link to ur Graal Song again lol that was 1337

Hey you just want it because I was on Bravo and massed it <3
Anyway, click on Search, and type konidias, and search for his thread 'Ode to Graal'

-Xêñøs Illûsîøñ

GraalBR
07-02-2002, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Tohz

Hey you just want it because I was on Bravo and massed it <3
Anyway, click on Search, and type konidias, and search for his thread 'Ode to Graal'

-Xêñøs Illûsîøñ

<3

Tohz
07-02-2002, 11:02 PM

<3

No probs man, <3

-Xêñøs Illûsîøñ