PDA

View Full Version : Andor stolen midi's

draygin
07-01-2002, 07:12 AM
Alright I've told two seperate admins on Andor now bravo online. Golbez steals midis he cant make any proof

We hired him on providence for one day
Asked some information on his midi3

What music maker did he use
What was the comments on the midi
what was the name of track3
he didnt know the answer to any of these.

He had access to the midi's file for looking at them only. The little puke stole our midi's changed the name and uploaded them on andor. :grrr:

Some one do something asap. Any time I tell an admin I swear he/she is an idiot or just gives they just give me the run around. One midi so far that he's stolen and changd the name to.
andor_hmine.mid this is our midi the first one we've found so far.
He cant make midi's so any midi hes uploaded is stolen and should be taken down. I mean come on he doesnt even know the name of a midi maker.:grrr:

albus777
07-01-2002, 07:15 AM
I PMed Nemesis about a stolen Midi on Andor, it was from FF3. I don't know if he did anything, but something should be done.

Edit: Nothing was done, midi is still there :(

draygin
07-01-2002, 07:17 AM
I ment one midi so far of our own that I've found stolen. I'm sure there are multiple if not all midi's uploaded by him are stolen. Considering he doesnt know how to make music.

/edit i was also informed they where using our window
/double edit was just informed the window was already removed.

Jinx
07-01-2002, 08:41 PM
Isn't he music admin on Babylon too?

-Jinx

draygin
07-01-2002, 09:26 PM
I dont know. If nothing else I want Providence music off Andor. He should be fired and banned as well. As of now he's permanently banned from Providence. This really ticks me off.