PDA

View Full Version : Concerning Murasamune

Frolic_RC2
07-01-2002, 06:09 AM
Murasamune is NOT dead, and I did join Oasis as a..well whatever needs to be done.

I'm not going to explain my situation to everyone, but no one is taking over Murasamune, I still work on it.

I am making it back to an independant project of mine, and will work on it myself until I get it done for it to go up as a PUBLIC server. Once its up like that, I will try to find people to help add a ton more.

On the side of Oasis, I haven't been working on anything very much because I have other things to do, I hope to work on it soon again though, just to let konidias know I am still going to help.

And thats all I'm going to do, konidias really doesn't want "staff", but helpers. I am going to help now and then.

No one else will be working on Murasamune, as I have done about 80% of the work, and W-Dragoon 19.5%, the other .5% by some others. I will continue the project as I said.

Once again, MURASAMUNE IS NOT DEAD, so disregard what brad has said about it because it is not true.

Frolic_RC2
07-01-2002, 06:15 AM
Heh oh yeah, I am going to be gone for a week but when I get back I'm going to make a second Murasamune Sig for fun, I'm not going to use it, instead it will be for anyone else who wants to. Dunno, just saw a few people using my sig, and I like my stuff unique. Anyone who has wanted to use my sig can use the new one I will make after I get back. :)

Brad
07-01-2002, 06:31 AM
Oh.

GraalBR
07-01-2002, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by Brad
Oh.

My.

Frolic_RC2
07-01-2002, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by Brad
Oh.

Hehe =P. Sorry about the...uh...lack of info to you and lamer and such. Its just to much of a hassle, I just don't like dealing with it. Once I get more done, and get alot of things for you guys to work off of, then I will get Murasamune online as public...

Then you and lamer and everyone will be ablke to download levels, enhance/add stuff to them based on what I already have (so you guys know how it should be done) with the scripts already done, you guys will actually have alot to do. It just makes more sense.

GraalBR
07-01-2002, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by Frolic_RC2

Hehe =P. Sorry about the...uh...lack of info to you and lamer and such. Its just to much of a hassle, I just don't like dealing with it. Once I get more done, and get alot of things for you guys to work off of, then I will get Murasamune online as public...

Then you and lamer and everyone will be ablke to download levels, enhance/add stuff to them based on what I already have (so you guys know how it should be done) with the scripts already done, you guys will actually have alot to do. It just makes more sense.

lol all that just from him saying Oh

konidias
07-01-2002, 06:43 AM
SoulBlade, where have you been, and where are you going? I haven't seen you on aim for over a week. :(

Aknts
07-01-2002, 07:37 AM
Bah..

Faheria_LAT3
07-01-2002, 08:25 AM
Damn Soul Blade..... =\

Lao_Su2
07-01-2002, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT3
Damn Soul Blade..... =\
-Panda

Falcor