PDA

View Full Version : New Project For Me.........

DragonBladesX_P2P
06-29-2002, 11:14 PM
This si something i've been working on a little bit. Tell me what you think of the idea and Images.

*Idea- Hobbbie Rockets* You can go around the PW and find materials almost like a quest form, adds lots of interest to a server, the you take the materials somewhere and make the top middle bottom and parachute of the rocket. Then you go to a store and Buy engines for your rocket. Once you shoot it off you just go and buy another engine, i am thinking of makeing it so when you shoot it like 50 times you have to make another, Just another cool item to have i suppose.

DragonBladesX_P2P
06-29-2002, 11:24 PM
lol by the way you can't steal it because i made sure that the Asst GFX Admin of all of graal saw it before I showed it to anyone.

WHIPENIE4
06-29-2002, 11:24 PM
Most people don't like bmp's so i attached a gif version of it ;)

And the rocket outline is good BUT the colouring needs help.
The idea sounds good.

-edit- also the shadowing for the rocket going up the shadow should stay the same and the rocket go up or else it will look.. weird.

RavenTelvecho
06-29-2002, 11:37 PM
looks nice

DragonBladesX_P2P
06-29-2002, 11:52 PM
Thanks, it's only a prtotype as of now but i am going to make it look boss!

Jinx
06-29-2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by WHIPENIE4
Most people don't like bmp's so i attached a gif version of it ;)

Thank you =)
(It's not that I don't like bmp's, I just can't see them when they're attached)

Looks pretty good =)

-Jinx

Cid_Night
06-30-2002, 12:04 AM
very cool ghetto, its comin along nicely, make sure you talk to av about it and see if he wants to complete it (im sure he will) and talk to someone about getting it scripted so your not working for nothing.

Petey84
06-30-2002, 12:16 AM
Nishoku:

Looks nice, but possibly add a little swingy movement to it as it comes down with the parashute.. You know side to side.. swaying movement. Other than that looks a ok, =).

Jinx
06-30-2002, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Petey84
Nishoku:

Looks nice, but possibly add a little swingy movement to it as it comes down with the parashute.. You know side to side..

-Jinx

haunter
06-30-2002, 02:16 AM
The rocket isn't tall enough, and it isn't skinny enough. Why do you need all those sprites? you only need one of the rocket going up, two going back and forth, one coming down, and three shadows (left right, and circle). The parachute should be bigger, and when it comes out the nose cone should pop open...

DragonBladesX_P2P
07-01-2002, 12:13 PM
Haunter, Read the other post. I know I know. I was bored, I ditched all the sprites. And Yes i am already making a swaying movement as it comes down, the rocket is thinner now and has a flame i am STILL working on. I see no need for it to be taller

royce
07-01-2002, 12:16 PM
LOL! Dont use a big image for that, use a seperate image for rocket and shadow, scripting will do the rest.

DragonBladesX_P2P
07-02-2002, 12:34 AM
no kidding. I have this post in 2 places so people don't read both and get the full storied. I know! Micro and I are working on it and it is getting way better