PDA

View Full Version : who closed the sanstrata thread and why?

davidpsy
06-29-2002, 01:19 PM
who closed the sanstrata thread and why the person who closed it dident post anything who closed it why ??

Torankusu
06-29-2002, 01:34 PM
because the sanastrata thread was reason enough to close it because the person obviously didn't leave any reason because he wanted to close it why do you want to know who closed the sanastrata thread and why?? i dont care for who closed the sanastrata thread because it should be closed because but the person did not leave a reason but it should still be closed because he close it because it was a sanastrata thread and it had no meaning and the person closed it without leaving a message

DragonX2
06-29-2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Torankusu
because the sanastrata thread was reason enough to close it because the person obviously didn't leave any reason because he wanted to close it why do you want to know who closed the sanastrata thread and why?? i dont care for who closed the sanastrata thread because it should be closed because but the person did not leave a reason but it should still be closed because he close it because it was a sanastrata thread and it had no meaning and the person closed it without leaving a message

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :cool:

AlkarenHyralt
06-29-2002, 02:08 PM
I closed it -- who else would?

It was turning into one big arguement.

Also, leave Sanstrata be. Let it rest in peace. Do not make it into Maloria reincarnate.