PDA

View Full Version : Graal____ Servers, PWs?

zallus-k
06-27-2002, 08:38 AM
You know, G2k1, G2k2, & Classic. I would think we've overloaded S&UN with things to do, so they can't just make major improvements instead. What I propose; give one to a PW team. Form teams, and tryouts would be held to see which staff group would get the server.

Probably, they would be most likely to give up Classic, because of it's relative obsoletity compared to 2k1/2, in their opinion. So, do you think anyone would be qualified to _maintain_ Classic/a Gold server, while Unixmad and Stefan worked on better things?

Dustey4Ever
06-27-2002, 08:45 AM
there almost run totaly without either of there help

albus777
06-27-2002, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by zallus-k
You know, G2k1, G2k2, & Classic. I would think we've overloaded S&UN with things to do, so they can't just make major improvements instead. What I propose; give one to a PW team. Form teams, and tryouts would be held to see which staff group would get the server.

Probably, they would be most likely to give up Classic, because of it's relative obsoletity compared to 2k1/2, in their opinion. So, do you think anyone would be qualified to _maintain_ Classic/a Gold server, while Unixmad and Stefan worked on better things?
Have you walked onto Classic lately?

Cid_Night
06-27-2002, 08:57 AM
id rather not, it hurts my eyes

albus777
06-27-2002, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Cid_Night
id rather not, it hurts my eyes
Buddy, Tyhm is qualified to run Classic fine, and he's doin a damn fine job. Think before you speak.

royce
06-27-2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by albus777

Buddy, Tyhm is qualified to run Classic fine, and he's doin a damn fine job. Think before you speak.

Dustey4Ever
06-27-2002, 09:16 AM

haunter
06-27-2002, 10:18 AM

quotage

Torankusu
06-27-2002, 10:26 AM
Tyhm deserves a lot. Classic is one of the best ran playerworlds there is.

Tyhm
06-27-2002, 09:53 PM
Um, right...the day when the PW team takes over Classic just because Stefan and Unixmad are overworked is the day I quit, or will have already quit. ^_^

Birdbird_0
06-27-2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Tyhm
Um, right...the day when the PW team takes over Classic just because Stefan and Unixmad are overworked is the day I quit, or will have already quit. ^_^

i luv u

Lets get married and make Graal apple sauce for massive markiting strategies and become multi billionairs.

WAIT, BRILLIANT, GRAAL FOOD PRODUCTS! PK JELLO*[email protected] THUNDER SPLASH [email protected]#*

mmm, cookies.

mikepg
06-27-2002, 11:29 PM

No...you are uninformed.
Classic is ran by Tyhm
G2k2 is held down by Er1c and Pir
and G2k1 something something something, lol (cant remember everything).

I cant see why this was posted in the pw forum...of of those servers are NOT PWs, which has been stated 1000000 times already.

Petey84
06-28-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Dustey4Ever
there almost run totaly without either of there help

Lyndzey
06-28-2002, 01:41 AM
Give Classic to a PW team?

Hello 15 RCs on at a time ;[

RageMAN
06-28-2002, 03:00 AM

TYHM IS GREAT!!!!!!!

Milkdude99
06-28-2002, 03:05 AM
Personally I think this thread is just plain dumb.........:rolleyes:

Terazel Tenjin
06-28-2002, 08:43 AM

Probably, they would be most likely to give up Classic, because of it's relative obsoletity compared to 2k1/2, in their opinion.

That's a pretty amazing guess-work and mind-reading.

ZanderX
06-28-2002, 09:52 AM

2k1 is run by me. Not Stefan or unix.

Classic is run by Tyhm.

2k2 is Stefan's baby project right now, he wouldn't give it up.

zallus-k
06-29-2002, 06:10 AM
Okey, that's fine. Thym keeps classic, and you keep G2k1, but here's something you might find a bad idea:

Give g2k2 to the NewWorld team. Okay, now that it's no longer PW related... Fine. Sure, Stefan wants to script g2k2 and use graal for once instead of writing it, but unless they give NW back their DServ, they should take 2k2's.
[/rant]

Okay. Lock the thread now, it died.

albus777
06-29-2002, 06:19 AM
Okey, that's fine. Thym keeps classic, and you keep G2k1, but here's something you might find a bad idea:

Give g2k2 to the NewWorld team. Okay, now that it's no longer PW related... Fine. Sure, Stefan wants to script g2k2 and use graal for once instead of writing it, but unless they give NW back their DServ, they should take 2k2's.
[/rant]

Okay. Lock the thread now, it died.
Stefan can do whatever the hell he wants to do guy. I don't think he's going to listen to this very stupid idea.

Milkdude99
06-29-2002, 08:47 AM

[/rant]

Okay. Lock the thread now, it died. I think you need to get out of your "Chronic DreamWorld" and get back to reality....:p

albus777
06-29-2002, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Milkdude99
I think you need to get out of your "Chronic DreamWorld" and get back to reality....:p
Haha, I was going to say something about that :)

zallus-k
06-30-2002, 01:14 AM
I post here when I'm very tired. Most, if not all, comments I say here do not enact my actual opinion on the matter. I don't really care what Stefan does. Also, the PW name wasn't my idea, it was just the most voted for on my website.

Milkdude99
06-30-2002, 02:34 AM
I post here when I'm very tired. Most, if not all, comments I say here do not enact my actual opinion on the matter. I don't really care what Stefan does. Also, the PW name wasn't my idea, it was just the most voted for on my website. Nothing wrong with that name..... I kinda like it.;)

MysticHasteP2P_2
07-01-2002, 07:38 PM
lol, how many votes did it get, 3 more than all the others... 4?
=p