PDA

View Full Version : 'tis me, Lugie.

Aknts
06-27-2002, 01:41 AM
Lugie:

Hi, I'm extremelly bored lately, and I was wondering if it is worth it to re-upgrade my account again?

When I left Graal a while back there was no way I would possibly ever upgrade. So, say in the passed nine months or so, has the quality of Graal risen or decreased on a whole?

Torankusu
06-27-2002, 01:45 AM
No.

ghostsamurai
06-27-2002, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Aknts
Lugie:

Hi, I'm extremelly bored lately, and I was wondering if it is worth it to re-upgrade my account again?

When I left Graal a while back there was no way I would possibly ever upgrade. So, say in the passed nine months or so, has the quality of Graal risen or decreased on a whole? decreased, unlessyou like RPing :)

Neonight
06-27-2002, 01:48 AM
Lugie:

When I left Graal a while back there was no way I would possibly ever upgrade. So, say in the passed nine months or so, has the quality of Graal risen or decreased on a whole?
HELLO BRETT. >:]

It depends... I'd say upgrade, but that may just be me... I'm not upgrading because... I lost interest in Graal. I'd say upgrade for about 3 months (if that's still possible) and check out all of the new stuff.
Can't you get on all of the servers (excluding 2k1 and 2k2)? :) Classic's always fun, but you don't need p2p for it anymore.

Lyndzey
06-27-2002, 01:48 AM
What I do on 2001:
Login.
Check the playerlist.
PM a few people.
Check the playerlist.
Go to Classic.
Check the playerlist.
PM a few people.
Bowl.
Go to 2001.
And the process starts over, fun, isn't it?

Aknts
06-27-2002, 01:50 AM
Lugie:

Well, I do like roleplaying. Role playing in what way? Like the old kingdom RPing on 2001 (which didn't work), or what?

Have those kingdom islands come out yet? You know, the ones that were due to be released around a year ago?

Torankusu
06-27-2002, 01:52 AM
Lugie:

Have those kingdom islands come out yet? You know, the ones that were due to be released around a year ago? funny you should mention that.

Graal2002, and no.

Roleplaying has gotten a bit better.

Aknts
06-27-2002, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Neonight

Can't you get on all of the servers (excluding 2k1 and 2k2)? :) Classic's always fun, but you don't need p2p for it anymore.

Lugie:

I lost my password to my account a while back, and the email I used for it ceased to function long before that. This is part of the reason I'm borrowing Spanky's account! :)

Neonight
06-27-2002, 01:59 AM

Lugie:

I lost my password to my account a while back, and the email I used for it ceased to function long before that. This is part of the reason I'm borrowing Spanky's account! :)

Check forum PMs. I have an account for you.

Admins
06-27-2002, 02:22 AM
Graal2002 will get a big update in a few days

Admins
06-27-2002, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
No.

Why are you admin on Graal2001 then

albus777
06-27-2002, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by Stefan

lol. A 2k1 admin telling someone not to upgrade.

Lyndzey
06-27-2002, 02:29 AM
A 2001 admin named Torankusu telling him not to upgrade makes sense.

mikepg
06-27-2002, 02:30 AM

OOh...that is worth quoting, lol.

I dont normally play 2k1 or 2k2 anymore..but i like 2k2...and as soon as it gets updated a little, i'll probably stop in and play a few hours, lol.

I'd update, but only cause I'm devoted to graal, lol. I say, "hey, the more money stefan makes, the more resources he can use to make graal better"

Logo
06-27-2002, 02:30 AM
I wouldn't reupgrade either, and I am not. Graal Gold is nothing but a bunch of hell servers with a bunch of idiot staffers.

Torankusu
06-27-2002, 02:32 AM

Why are you admin on Graal2001 then It doesn't change my opinion on it.

He didn't mention that he liked to roleplay, he just wanted to know if it was worth it.

In my eyes/opinion, 2001 is just an economy filled place, with nice Roleplaying events.

If Lugie wants to upgrade for the roleplaying, I suggest he does.

Torankusu
06-27-2002, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by mikepg

OOh...that is worth quoting, lol.

I dont normally play 2k1 or 2k2 anymore..but i like 2k2...and as soon as it gets updated a little, i'll probably stop in and play a few hours, lol.

I'd update, but only cause I'm devoted to graal, lol. I say, "hey, the more money stefan makes, the more resources he can use to make graal better" 2002 could be nice. It was released to early, and that's mostly the players' faults for wanting it. :(

Arrows and shield strafing are pretty cool.

mikepg
06-27-2002, 02:38 AM
I coulda waited...to bad everyone else couldnt :(. I'm pretty sure that wouldve delayed the unlimited classic payment plan too, but oh well.

The arrows are kewl...except, the fire ones...when you're in the mines...no one will put you out, and water takes forever and a day to walk to.

The straifing is useless....every time i use it, someone stabs me in the side...i dont even like using the shields..i just have em cause they are spiffy, lol.

Aknts
06-27-2002, 02:46 AM
Stefan, if you are still paying attention to this topic, could you please update the account "Lugie" to have an email address of "[email protected]". Thanks!

DarkHero2002
06-27-2002, 02:48 AM
The straifing is useless....every time i use it, someone stabs me in the side...i dont even like using the shields..i just have em cause they are spiffy, lol.

same problem....

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
06-27-2002, 03:38 AM
Just like the rest of them said. Role-playing is the thing that really keeps me here and going.

Fidel Castro
06-27-2002, 03:43 AM
Lugie:

When I left Graal a while back there was no way I would possibly ever upgrade. So, say in the passed nine months or so, has the quality of Graal risen or decreased on a whole? HEY LADY <3

graal isnt worth your money, spend it on me?

Mman
06-27-2002, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
2002 could be nice. It was released to early, and that's mostly the players' faults for wanting it. :(

Arrows and shield strafing are pretty cool.

TOO early? More like 6 months late. If the 2k2 staff did their job back then, they wouldn't have to worry about making alot of updates to it now.

Mman
06-27-2002, 04:52 AM
I coulda waited...to bad everyone else couldnt :(.

No one got impatient, just sick of the constant delays. I would not have been bothered if 2k2 were scrapped altogether, I was just tired of seeing one release date go by after another and still nothing.

Aknts
06-27-2002, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by Fidel Castro
HEY LADY <3

graal isnt worth your money, spend it on me?

:D

Kay!