PDA

View Full Version : Andor.........

DragonBladesX_P2P
06-26-2002, 11:54 PM
I remember the first time i went to andor. DragonX gave me like 2k and the first place i found was the auction house. What a place, i fell in love. The i became Auctioneer after many hours, very hard to get! Then fired because i was low on hats. But then hired as Auctioneer again under new management. The asst Head Auctioneer then Head Auctioneer. It was awesome I have over 434k and 200 hats. I ruled the server. I also had 3 houses or more. Now a days thats nothing! Head Auctioneer is easy to get just be an Aictioneer for a week because everyone quits! I was Events Admin and i was sending my work to the owner (Brandon) but was fired for "inactivity" because Brent the new Co-Owner never seen my work...I figured it would be better that i sent my work to someone with more power. Well anyways i was fired for NO reason. Then I was told i could be GFX Admin if 1 of the current people supported me.......I am not GFX Admin and THERE IS 4 GFX ADMINS ALREADY!!!!!!! andor should get their **** together, 4 gfx admins, faq admin that has hardly any hours, I don't know. Andor should just be re-reviewed or something, someone should go in there and fire everyone BUT Brandon so he can start over. Maybe go back to Bravo!

mikepg
06-27-2002, 12:03 AM
you sound very envious and power hungry. Here's a tip for you too, post your threads in the right forums...this is the General Graal forum...this thread belongs in the "Playerworlds" forum, because...Andor is a player world, get it?

Being hired as staff on a server is not a right. Just because you dont have a job, doesnt mean you should whine about it. If you dont like the way we run things on Andor, then you have two options:

1: Talk to the appropriate people, with respect, about how you feel (keeping it atleast semiprofessional)
2: Not Play Andor.

BTW, we are sorta starting over....We're uploading a new over world, and changing names. More action, more RPing. More fun ;)

Play Andor!

~War Lord Mpg2

DragonBladesX_P2P
06-27-2002, 12:10 AM
hmmmm let me think, I know a lot more than youm hmm what else oh yeah i've been there like triple or quadruple what you have! I am also friends with lots of high people and i know what going on dippy!

DragonBladesX_P2P
06-27-2002, 12:11 AM
Also I am not the least power hungry! I can get a job there if I wanted (if i WANTED)

Neonight
06-27-2002, 12:40 AM
Don't play Andor. It's that simple. Don't whine about not getting a job in the Main Graal thread.

Amagius
06-27-2002, 01:00 AM
Too True. Andor is not doing anything and if they are nobody ends up even seeing them except admins living daydreams :( .

draygin
06-27-2002, 01:02 AM
Best bet dont post stupid **** in two forums. Keep it in pw forum not both.

PresidentRufusShinra
06-27-2002, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Amagius
Too True. Andor is not doing anything and if they are nobody ends up even seeing them except admins living daydreams :( .

mikepg
06-27-2002, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by PresidentRufusShinra
Too True. Andor is not doing anything and if they are nobody ends up even seeing them except admins living daydreams :(.

Yeah...that's it....

I release something new to/for the players almost everyday. Today, i pre-released boxing, so bleh!

Andor is more focused on events...not so much RPing.

After the new over world is up, you all will see.