PDA

View Full Version : Unhappy with the current state of the Events Team

starkid99
06-26-2002, 09:38 AM
If there is 35,000 gralat in the Events Team donation cup, why are we seeing this "20g survivor" crap or "15g CS"? Most ETs are already paying out of their own pockets when there is 35k that was given to them just to do events? It's not right, I do not think it is very fair to the Events Team either who are getting cheeted in my point of view.

Max-imus
06-26-2002, 10:30 AM
I don't know because I don't play graal2001, but maybe they are just trying to make the money last longer so there can be more events? In my opinion I think its better if there are a lot of events held often, rather than a few events for big cash prizes and then they are all done... Also, giving out tons of money to a few people at one time would mess up the economy...

Mykel
06-26-2002, 11:43 AM
i stopped playing 2k1 too...but i kinda agree with maximus...but i think it would be awesome to have a 100-200g event...so many people would come and would be more excited...

Logo
06-26-2002, 12:39 PM
Events Team was fun back when we had people like Assplug, Cloud Strife, CJH, etc.

DragonX2
06-26-2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Logo
Events Team was fun back when we had people like Assplug, Cloud Strife, CJH, etc.

Wtf is wrong with Sparkplug? Don't mess with him.

Proxy
06-26-2002, 04:29 PM
2K1 has an economy, we can't do 1K events as often as servers without restricted money.
And when we do, it can't be merely to one person.

DragonBladesX_P2P
06-26-2002, 05:48 PM
.......assplug, lol thats kinda funny.

screen_name
06-28-2002, 07:40 AM
is the economy in a stable state now??

plus, they should hold like 50-75g events instead of 20

Sparkplug
06-28-2002, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Logo
Events Team was fun back when we had people like Assplug, Cloud Strife, CJH, etc. FU.. :(:(:(:(:(

I have to admit... I wish i was still et admin... some fun times....A lot of peopel complained on the forum about me.. I quit because they wanted someone else.. AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENS..
hahahahahaha

Proxy
06-28-2002, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Sparkplug
FU.. :(:(:(:(:(

I have to admit... I wish i was still et admin... some fun times....A lot of peopel complained on the forum about me.. I quit because they wanted someone else.. AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENS..
hahahahahaha

magicbud3344
06-29-2002, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Proxy
2K1 has an economy, we can't do 1K events as often as servers without restricted money.
And when we do, it can't be merely to one person.

um...no, more like the donations do not go to teh events team they just sit in the cup or go into the admins pockit

Proxy
06-29-2002, 03:37 AM
Frankly, I don't see the point of using the events cup for people who have like 15K.

zrpgp2p
07-07-2002, 03:59 PM
I myself was hired as am E.T. today on graal2001 and i was using my own money to pay for prize money. it got to the point where i was broke and i asked for money from the events admin. I was completely ignored on all of my pms, and even when i chased him down he still ignored me. (btw its not just me that is being ignored it is all the other ets as well) one of the other ets lent me some money since he felt sorry that the staff wouldnt give me any. nevertheless i would appreciate if the staff would put some of the 200k to use by letting the money go to where it was intended. I'm not trying to offend anyone with this post, but i would greatly appreciate some funding in the future as well as the other ets.

Prez56
07-11-2002, 08:52 AM
I am an ET and i give out of my own pockets most of the time...today Kae finally gave me 100g for a survivor...but most of hte time to hold an event i have to give either the little money that i have or my items :\ I think that we should be able to take out a mak of 200g a day...and that would be our moneyy for events a day...50g Cs, 100g survivor and maybe a 50g horse race and then one person is set for the day! think of how much happier everyone would be!

Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
07-31-2002, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by starkid99
If there is 35,000 gralat in the Events Team donation cup, why are we seeing this "20g survivor" crap or "15g CS"? Most ETs are already paying out of their own pockets when there is 35k that was given to them just to do events? It's not right, I do not think it is very fair to the Events Team either who are getting cheeted in my point of view.

That's not our fault.
*I am an ET btw-Aristobulus on Graal

I've not yet gotten any gralat from the donations cup, only Kae can actually take stuff from it.
I've spent all of over 12k on events..in the last 3 months. that much-
And 90% of it came out of my own pocket. The other 10% came from people who just decided to give money to me for events.

BTW-I really never hold an event unless it's for 100g or more. And I try to do 100g a day.
It's taxing..but I think it's worth it.

Proxy
08-01-2002, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue

That's not our fault.
*I am an ET btw-Aristobulus on Graal

I've not yet gotten any gralat from the donations cup, only Kae can actually take stuff from it.
I've spent all of over 12k on events..in the last 3 months. that much-
And 90% of it came out of my own pocket. The other 10% came from people who just decided to give money to me for events.

BTW-I really never hold an event unless it's for 100g or more. And I try to do 100g a day.
It's taxing..but I think it's worth it.

When you were candy helper you weren't allowed to get money from the cup, because you weren't really an ET. x.x

Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
08-01-2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Proxy

When you were candy helper you weren't allowed to get money from the cup, because you weren't really an ET. x.x

Yea, I know that, but now I'm an official ET..

SaitoHajime
08-03-2002, 01:22 AM
I try for small (30-100g) events semi-frequently, and 5k survivor hunts every few weeks :)

Don't bug Kae for money - The solution is, don't waste your own money by holding events all at once. Plan ahead, space it out. And everything will work out.