PDA

View Full Version : Graal Communication Window

Bhala
03-19-2001, 06:37 AM
Graal Communication Window

There needs to be a better system for PMs\ToAlls. I think both of them should be placed in the PM window but redesign the PM window so that it is more functional.

The window should have different tabs:
Player List
Buddy List
Guild List
ToAll
Options

I will explain the different functions of each window here:

Player List - This will have 2 sections: The Staff List & the main player list.

Buddy List - This list will be like AIM. This section will show all people that you have as buddies even if they are offline. Offline people will be grayed out. There will be options to know if there requires authorization or not. To add people from the Player List you will need to have both players online & if authorization is required then they will have to let the other person add them. You will be able to view their stats even if they are offline.

Guild List - This function will have 2 windows: A list of all members & a ToGuild chat (The guild chat will work just like the ToAll chat explained in the next section but these msgs will only be sent to the guild members).

ToAll - This will be like the RC ToAll window but that it will have chat functions & chat gfx. Your current head will show up here & will be placed just before your name like in the player list. Also with a option turned on it will replace all chat smiles with gfx (Like this '=)).

Options - This window will all the options that will affect the Graal Communication Window. This includes the current options & new ones which includes:
Ignored accounts
Buddy List Authorization
To Change all smiles to gfx

If any one wants to add anything be my guest.

Pago
03-19-2001, 07:46 AM
Sounds good... maybe a "report" tab where you could report a toall or PM abuser? That would make administration some what effective. Oh, and a "call waiting" for certain PMers would be good. Something that lists all the past unread pms in another tab thingy, and you could delete pms from the list without even looking at them.

Crono Illusion
03-19-2001, 08:24 AM
That would be good, although I'd like it in another program so I wouldn't need to leave Graal open to talk to people.

Bhala
03-19-2001, 10:54 AM
Well I think threre also needs to have a status for all people you can can be away & stuff

----------------

There is one its called AIM

Originally posted by Crono Illusion
That would be good, although I'd like it in another program so I wouldn't need to leave Graal open to talk to people.