PDA

View Full Version : Kirbys Invade?

Sir_Gareth
06-23-2002, 09:30 PM
I log onto UN..I look on the player list most people dont have heads so im like what the hell? I walk out and see this

(Id tell PW people in PMs but when do they awenser? Nemesis is who knows where and psyker is gone)

Sir_Gareth
06-23-2002, 09:31 PM

Sir_Gareth
06-23-2002, 09:32 PM

Sir_Gareth
06-23-2002, 09:33 PM

Sir_Gareth
06-23-2002, 09:34 PM

Sir_Gareth
06-23-2002, 09:35 PM

Sir_Gareth
06-23-2002, 09:36 PM

Sir_Gareth
06-23-2002, 09:37 PM

Sir_Gareth
06-23-2002, 09:38 PM
While im on and walking around never pmed massed to alled or even spoked im warped to jail and banned

oh the body is called...blirbybody now..ok....

Boozy_Bravo
06-23-2002, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth
While im on and walking around never pmed massed to alled or even spoked im warped to jail and banned

oh the body is called...blirbybody now..ok.... It's my account that you were using, it was banned at my request.

kittygirl765
06-23-2002, 09:42 PM
=o!
dw, they're not kirbys!
they're blirbys =O

Boozy_Bravo
06-23-2002, 09:45 PM
As for the Kirby bodies, of course it is wrong. I don't have a clue who uploaded them, and whoever it was should be severely reprimanded if not fired. You are right about this. :/
However, you have to stop coming online to Unholy Nation and searching for things that are wrong just so you can come on here and instigate a fight. You could have notified Yakuna, though I know he possibly may have been uncooperative, and got it taken down. If he didn't cooperate all you had to do is notify Nemesis privately, there's no reason to start all this trouble.Originally posted by kittygirl765
=o!
dw, they're not kirbys!
they're blirbys =O
You can't deny that those are not Kirby images. They looked as if they were directly taken from a SNES kirby game. :/

Sir_Gareth
06-23-2002, 09:50 PM
I DIDNT GO SEARCHING I WALKED OUT OF A ****EN BUILDING

RavenTelvecho
06-23-2002, 10:11 PM
cute :p

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
06-23-2002, 10:42 PM
When I get home, I'll see if I can do soemthing about it.

There should be a new policy, if you keep uploading massive contents of illegal crap (like these "blirbys") then you should get a warning. The warnings will amount, and once there are maybe 5-7 warnings, then there is either an ownership change or the server is reviewed and change is drastically taken.

There is no longer any point in going to the server, giving them a slap on the wrist, and they just do it all over again. What's the point?

thesaiyan
06-24-2002, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Boozy_Bravo
As for the Kirby bodies, of course it is wrong. I don't have a clue who uploaded them, and whoever it was should be severely reprimanded if not fired. You are right about this. :/
However, you have to stop coming online to Unholy Nation and searching for things that are wrong just so you can come on here and instigate a fight. You could have notified Yakuna, though I know he possibly may have been uncooperative, and got it taken down. If he didn't cooperate all you had to do is notify Nemesis privately, there's no reason to start all this trouble.
You can't deny that those are not Kirby images. They looked as if they were directly taken from a SNES kirby game. :/

Are you UN staff? If you are then this is for you:

He is in no way doing ANYTHING unreasonable by posting on this these forums. In fact, I believe that you should be happy that he found out, rather than Stefan. And it's not like this is the first time UN has done this. There are loads of illegal crap on there, that I see posted on the forums. And all you guys do is say "liek OMFG, y did u go and liek post dis on teh forums, liek we coood have liek gotten in liek trouble."

And the fact of the matter is, these things don't get changed at all. I see the same graphics that people complained about on the forums months ago, still in the levels.

Torankusu
06-24-2002, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by thesaiyan

Are you UN staff? If you are then this is for you:

He is in no way doing ANYTHING unreasonable by posting on this these forums. In fact, I believe that you should be happy that he found out, rather than Stefan. And it's not like this is the first time UN has done this. There are loads of illegal crap on there, that I see posted on the forums. And all you guys do is say "liek OMFG, y did u go and liek post dis on teh forums, liek we coood have liek gotten in liek trouble."

And the fact of the matter is, these things don't get changed at all. I see the same graphics that people complained about on the forums months ago, still in the levels. edit. thought you quoted aftershock.

The fact of the matter is that dark warlock could've PMed somebody in private. Why people think they have to take it to the forums, I'll never know.

user13-xo
06-24-2002, 01:29 AM
Head Admin of Babylon:
Stefan said the image can be used if it dosent resemble the original too much, if it does need to resemble it. As long as its not totally like it (in my opinion i dont think it is) it can be used as long as no company/firm is using it for some method to make money....like basing a game on it to make money...like just straight copying the Kirby games.

Alexander:
That body was taken off of Babylon. The body is going to be a new race for Babylon. The new race was called Blob. I don't think it resembles it that much, and when I went to websites containing Kirby sprites none of them looked like the body except the face. If it is illegal to have them please tell me and I will remove them. If they are legal, I ask that every playerworld that currently has the image or a recolro or eidt of the image to please delete it.

ssjg2k123
06-24-2002, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by user13-xo
Head Admin of Babylon:
Stefan said the image can be used if it dosent resemble the original too much, if it does need to resemble it. As long as its not totally like it (in my opinion i dont think it is) it can be used as long as no company/firm is using it for some method to make money....like basing a game on it to make money...like just straight copying the Kirby games.

Alexander:
That body was taken off of Babylon. The body is going to be a new race for Babylon. That body was made by our Police Chief, Ganki. The new race was called Blob. I don't think it resembles it that much, and when I went to websites containing Kirby sprites none of them looked like the body except the face. If it is illegal to have them please tell me and I will remove them. If they are legal, I ask that every playerworld that currently has the image or a recolro or eidt of the image to please delete it.
x_X

GodSpeed
06-24-2002, 04:04 AM
nuuu that was sooo cute! :(

Yakuna2001
06-24-2002, 04:04 AM
WTF? they do NOT look anything like kirby'S ?? i have the rom o.O! i just loade dit up, and the features are the same but the actual thing is made by hand, so it isnt illigal, as for you having it on your server, it was sent by a player called Lit so i was under the impression hemade it, if it really is your image, i can remove it. if not i think it will stay?

konidias
06-24-2002, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by Yakuna2001
WTF? they do NOT look anything like kirby'S ?? i have the rom o.O! i just loade dit up, and the features are the same but the actual thing is made by hand, so it isnt illigal, as for you having it on your server, it was sent by a player called Lit so i was under the impression hemade it, if it really is your image, i can remove it. if not i think it will stay?

I doubt if someone made a game that had redrawn images of everything on super mario bros, that it would be legal. That's messed up logic. They resemble Kirby a lot, to the point where people will say "hey look they have kirby on this server" I think that's a signal to change the graphic.

UrashimaX
06-24-2002, 04:21 AM
I don't think it resembles it that much, and when I went to websites containing Kirby sprites none of them looked like the body except the face.
Does Kirby have a body?

Waltz5
06-24-2002, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by konidias

They resemble Kirby a lot, to the point where people will say "hey look they have kirby on this server" I think that's a signal to change the graphic.

Couldn't of said it any better :D.

bigkow44
06-24-2002, 04:43 AM
i hate kirby, he sucks, literally

IonFlux2001
06-24-2002, 05:08 AM
That graphic is horrible if your going to copy at least make it good =/. As for Babylon a new race =/. I really should have gotten it taken down.

Milkdude99
06-24-2002, 05:40 AM
I would suggest that any Graphic is put up to try at least to do some reasonable background check on it , post it on here in the Forums before you do and let everyone see so if someone can recognize it from something else they can PM you on it...if you are worried about theft of it just make sure you have an email from the person who made it to prove the date of your getting it .I would also have some sort of disclaimer from that person that is dated also.... even Staff.

Glory
06-24-2002, 05:51 AM
God did you need to post so many god damn screenshots I think we all the the point after the first one >.< anyway I think you're out to get UN, but then again I dislike all servers so whatever.

taz-graal
06-24-2002, 07:13 AM
lol Lit has sent so many bad things. Like those shields with perverted or cuss words on them, now this.

thesaiyan
06-24-2002, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
edit. thought you quoted aftershock.

The fact of the matter is that dark warlock could've PMed somebody in private. Why people think they have to take it to the forums, I'll never know.

I absolutely agree with you, and for most servers that should be the action people choose. However, I don't think that UN should have many more chances. I have seen other cases where stuff have been posted on the forums regarding plausible illegal graphics and you would think that UN would do their part to take them down, but they still haven't.

--The Wizard

IonFlux2001
06-24-2002, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by thesaiyan

I absolutely agree with you, and for most servers that should be the action people choose. However, I don't think that UN should have many more chances. I have seen other cases where stuff have been posted on the forums regarding plausible illegal graphics and you would think that UN would do their part to take them down, but they still haven't.

--The Wizard
UN has people who pay ALOT of them for that so they wont be shut down for a server like X or Babylon for that it would have been shut down on like the 2nd offence if not the 1st.

Xbob42
06-24-2002, 08:56 AM
I think people make these threads instead of reporting it to UN staff because of the way UN staff is. Most of them don't even respond and when they do they do it in a sarcastic or disrespectful way.

The only staff on there thats not disrespectful is Tom Raizan, TAZ, and that Queen of Unholy Nation Chick. The rest are bleh! bling bling.

thesaiyan
06-24-2002, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by IonFlux2001

UN has people who pay ALOT of them for that so they wont be shut down for a server like X or Babylon for that it would have been shut down on like the 2nd offence if not the 1st.

Umm...I didn't say anything about shutting the server down lol.

--The Wizard

AlkarenHyralt
06-24-2002, 02:25 PM
In the future here is what you should do: forum pm myself, nemesis, or one of the PW inspectors about this matter.