PDA

View Full Version : The Conspiracy of Maloria

_WhileHeavenWept_
06-23-2002, 10:02 AM
Well I talked to Brett on AIM, and it seems that a few more people were in his ebil take over of Maloria.

MystIc ZHADOW: dude
asmodeus brett: heh
MystIc ZHADOW: lmao
asmodeus brett: ?
MystIc ZHADOW: who was the one that gave u the lv4 rc?
asmodeus brett: DragonX
asmodeus brett: who should be globally banned also
MystIc ZHADOW: i know dude
asmodeus brett: This is ****ed.
MystIc ZHADOW: tell me the story
asmodeus brett: Well I came on
asmodeus brett: HAhaha
asmodeus brett: Ok this is it.l
asmodeus brett: I came on
MystIc ZHADOW: and then
asmodeus brett: and was bored so i asked him to give me lvl4 rc so i could take over, i made up this fail safe plan
MystIc ZHADOW: lol
asmodeus brett: and he agreed, he gave me lvl4 RC, i took over the server, deleted all logs
asmodeus brett: hired all my people, deleted all levels, he was helping, and i d/ced npc server
MystIc ZHADOW: but, what kinda deal did u make with dragonx?
asmodeus brett: then i disabled, cyberx's account, and geos
MystIc ZHADOW: ?
asmodeus brett: Well he lets he have lvl4 RC, as long as I dont tell anyone he gave it to me
asmodeus brett: me*
MystIc ZHADOW: -_-
asmodeus brett: It worked too, and he helped me fool the bglobal admins
asmodeus brett: can you post this?
asmodeus brett: Because if i go down, he should too
asmodeus brett: so should torankusu
MystIc ZHADOW: aight aight
MystIc ZHADOW: toran was in this too?!?
asmodeus brett: coshe is a global, and he knew what i did
asmodeus brett: Yep
MystIc ZHADOW: amazing
asmodeus brett: Big conspiracy =P
asmodeus brett: I work wonders.
MystIc ZHADOW: u got anything else to say?
asmodeus brett: Not yet...
asmodeus brett: Just post that, and then updates if i remember anything
asmodeus brett: A whole lot of people should be banned because of this, and this SHOULD take down Maloria.
asmodeus brett: Brad was also in this
asmodeus brett: and King Arthur.
asmodeus brett: Dragon wouldn't give it to me, unless i made up a fail safe plan, because he didn't want to lose his Rep.

Brad
06-23-2002, 10:07 AM
I was in on it?

I came on and Brett asked if I wanted a job.

What
the
hell

thesaiyan
06-23-2002, 10:07 AM
ahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaah ahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahah ahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahah ahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahah ahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahah aahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaa hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaha.

I'm not very surprised.

--The Wizard

Torankusu
06-23-2002, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Brad
I was in on it?

I came on and Brett asked if I wanted a job.

What
the
hell I wouldn't really worry considering Brett's pissed because he got banned. But anyways.

When you give the server back to somebody, it really makes it look like you wanted to take it over. <- Sarcasm.

Brad
06-23-2002, 10:10 AM
Normally when you quit and not do anything it looks like you want to take a server over? O.o

DragonX2
06-23-2002, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by _WhileHeavenWept_
Well I talked to Brett on AIM, and it seems that a few more people were in his ebil take over of Maloria.

MystIc ZHADOW: dude
MystIc ZHADOW: lmao
asmodeus brett: ?
MystIc ZHADOW: who was the one that gave u the lv4 rc?
asmodeus brett: DragonX
asmodeus brett: who should be globally banned also
MystIc ZHADOW: i know dude
asmodeus brett: This is ****ed.
MystIc ZHADOW: tell me the story
asmodeus brett: Well I came on
asmodeus brett: HAhaha
asmodeus brett: Ok this is it.l
asmodeus brett: I came on
MystIc ZHADOW: and then
asmodeus brett: and was bored so i asked him to give me lvl4 rc so i could take over, i made up this fail safe plan
MystIc ZHADOW: lol
asmodeus brett: and he agreed, he gave me lvl4 RC, i took over the server, deleted all logs
asmodeus brett: hired all my people, deleted all levels, he was helping, and i d/ced npc server
MystIc ZHADOW: but, what kinda deal did u make with dragonx?
asmodeus brett: then i disabled, cyberx's account, and geos
MystIc ZHADOW: ?
asmodeus brett: Well he lets he have lvl4 RC, as long as I dont tell anyone he gave it to me
asmodeus brett: me*
asmodeus brett: It worked too, and he helped me fool the bglobal admins
asmodeus brett: can you post this?
asmodeus brett: Because if i go down, he should too
asmodeus brett: so should torankusu
MystIc ZHADOW: aight aight
MystIc ZHADOW: toran was in this too?!?
asmodeus brett: coshe is a global, and he knew what i did
asmodeus brett: Yep
MystIc ZHADOW: amazing
asmodeus brett: Big conspiracy =P
asmodeus brett: I work wonders.
MystIc ZHADOW: u got anything else to say?
asmodeus brett: Not yet...
asmodeus brett: Just post that, and then updates if i remember anything
asmodeus brett: A whole lot of people should be banned because of this, and this SHOULD take down Maloria.
asmodeus brett: Brad was also in this
asmodeus brett: and King Arthur.
asmodeus brett: Dragon wouldn't give it to me, unless i made up a fail safe plan, because he didn't want to lose his Rep.

Uh?
Brett told me he would help out Maloria, but instead he started deleting everything, I didn't delete anything so why should I be globally banned? Everything is back to normal now with CyberX as owner and work is getting done. I already told Nemesis everything that happened, can this thread be closed now?

_WhileHeavenWept_
06-23-2002, 10:11 AM
-Brett
Torankusu, you were in on it, after i took it over, you came on, and did not report that I took it over, then you were given an RC. DragonX, you gave me Level 4 RC, and you KNEW i was going to take over, I wished that I saved our little AIM chat.

Torankusu
06-23-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by DragonX2

Uh?
Brett told me he would help out Maloria, but instead he started deleting everything, I didn't delete anything so why should I be globally banned? Everything is back to normal now with CyberX as owner and work is getting done. I already told Nemesis everything that happened, can this thread be closed now? Also. Me and Brad logged on while Dragon and Brad (and PJ) were the only ones on. We asked if we could help remodel the server since he told us he was the new "manager."

_WhileHeavenWept_
06-23-2002, 10:14 AM
-Brett,
Torankusu, DragonX, I wouldn't be surprised if what you told Nemesis was total bs. Dragon, you're just trying to cover up your tracks on this, by wanting the thread closed, remember how you didn't want to be caught, so I made up the plan? so you wouldn't lose your "reputation"

DragonX2
06-23-2002, 10:15 AM
-Brett,
Torankusu, DragonX, I wouldn't be surprised if what you told Nemesis was total bs. Dragon, you're just trying to cover up your tracks on this, by wanting the thread closed, remember how you didn't want to be caught, so I made up the plan? so you wouldn't lose your "reputation"

Actually I told Nemesis the truth. You are making up lies because you were stupid and deleted everything by yourself.

Brad
06-23-2002, 10:15 AM
From KA

"Brett, your sad attempt at trying to get me banned is laughable. I lost contact with you after the old Elven Lands pretty much. It's really kinda pathetic how you try to do this stuff. You're a sad excuse for a human being and if I knew you I would honestly beat you to death. You're a disgrace to humanity. Do us all a favor and end your pathetic existence. Just go away."

And what I have to say,

I came on and was offered RC, Cyber got it back and I left.

So simple.

Torankusu
06-23-2002, 10:16 AM
Actually, me and brad had no knowledge of a take over. We did offer to help with the reconstruction after you told us CyberX deleted everything.

We saw Cyber's post in the playerworlds forum, and I gave him his rights back. Some of them, and then later, all. It really looks like I took it over, eh ?

_WhileHeavenWept_
06-23-2002, 10:16 AM
-Brett
Who else would have given me the lv4 RC then?

Brad
06-23-2002, 10:18 AM
Well, I'd love to stay and argue, but I've got work tomorow.

G'nite.

DragonX2
06-23-2002, 10:21 AM
-Brett
Who else would have given me the lv4 RC then?

You kept begging me to give you stuff to fix bugs (Since you are Bugs Admin). So I gave you lvl 4 (I trusted you a LOT) but instead you started deleting everything.

Sir_Gareth
06-23-2002, 10:24 AM
Unholy Nation + Maloria = SISTER SERVERS

sounds quite the same of what happened to me.

DragonX2
06-23-2002, 10:51 AM
Anyways here is what happened. I was on RC. Gastly, before he quit, gives Rufus lvl 4 RC. Later on Rufus, gives Gastly RC back. Gastly removes osrs and in the process gives me level 4. Im on RC doing the usual, checking attributes and the like. Brett comes on. He tells me to add him on AIM, so I do (reluctantly). He than IM's me. We start talking saying hi and stuff. He than begs repeatedly for more rights because he is bugs admin and he wants to fix stuff.
After about 20 minutes of saying no, I start loosening up (I am to nice). So I give him lvl 4 (because I trusted him). He than starts disconnecting everyone and removing all logs and lvls and npcs (and npcserver) and stuff. He lowers me to 0 rights (but still all of FTP but logs wouldnt help since logs were deleted). I in no way helped him delete all those things like he said I did, I do not see why I should get globally banned as well. After all the mayhem, Brett gives me back lvl 4 (I dunno why?) and Brad and Toran RC. He nominated himself Manager and he said that his plan was to say "CyberX deleted all the levels and made me Manager".
He later on hired KA and than a bunch of other people. 2 Globals (Alkaren and Nemesis) came on today asking about whats happening and stuff, so I tell Nemesis the truth which is basically all this right here. You are the one who deleted everything, YOU are the one who is responsible for it (I had no idea you were going to be stupid and delete everything :/)