PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom are alive again?

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
06-22-2002, 12:19 PM
Whoo, well, not that I hate Dustarian superiority, but it's good to see other kingdoms alive and well. We must have had half a dozen RP events with them last night, from the PC, to the new Zormite regime, to the Ninja's of Samurai (ok, they don't role-play fantastically but no one is perfect). It's ironic, though, that the night where almost everyone was in a kingdom, that no KT were on. We need you guys online to seal the deal! ;)

So I'm giving kudos to all kingdom players for being online more often, hopefully we can role-play a lot more in the future. And don't forget the staff, they are working wonders as well.

Discharge
06-22-2002, 02:50 PM
Yes, work on fortress staff, so it can look pretty.

magicbud3344
06-22-2002, 03:11 PM
there sould be like 1 BIG! rp event all planed out on a special day or something so everyone knows when to be on :], not that i am not on all the time but just to be safe

Brad
06-23-2002, 04:15 AM
Borstelmann is making a Dustari mayor house.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
06-23-2002, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by Brad
Borstelmann is making a Dustari mayor house.
Borstelmann and Reinal are two great people.
Jagen and Jeff are too :D

Brad
06-23-2002, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Borstelmann and Reinal are two great people.
Jagen and Jeff are too :D

Borstelmann taught me howto use light effects :]

Him and Reinal are a great team.

-Axel-
06-23-2002, 06:50 AM
A big event would be cool =O

draygin
06-24-2002, 09:48 PM
or an official time of day for rping or something.

cloudstrifevii
07-06-2002, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by draygin
or an official time of day for rping or something.
RP DAY A DAY TO RP

Megamaniac
07-06-2002, 03:06 AM
i thought you were supposed to rp uh whenever you had your tag on o.O

cloudstrifevii
07-07-2002, 01:06 AM
Dustari sucks and I know it :(

Hiyoshi
07-14-2002, 02:38 PM
Whoo, well, not that I hate Dustarian superiority, but it's good to see other kingdoms alive and well. We must have had half a dozen RP events with them last night, from the PC, to the new Zormite regime, to the Ninja's of Samurai (ok, they don't role-play fantastically but no one is perfect). It's ironic, though, that the night where almost everyone was in a kingdom, that no KT were on. We need you guys online to seal the deal! ;)

So I'm giving kudos to all kingdom players for being online more often, hopefully we can role-play a lot more in the future. And don't forget the staff, they are working wonders as well.

I must say, the Samurai and Zormite wars were too much fun...I couldn't trade that for anything. I hope we can have a lot more GOOD RP events.