PDA

View Full Version : A look back at Classic

Spanko
06-21-2002, 03:41 AM
Asuka:

I haven't logged onto graal since september of last year. Unless i got on to look for stefan or kyle. Then today i decided to download it again. So i did then logged onto classic. What do i see? Gold Gelats falling from the sky..... *sigh* just like old times. *tear*

GraalBR
06-21-2002, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Spanko
Asuka:

I haven't logged onto graal since september of last year. Unless i got on to look for stefan or kyle. Then today i decided to download it again. So i did then logged onto classic. What do i see? Gold Gelats falling from the sky..... *sigh* just like old times. *tear*

:'(

GrappaRoo
06-21-2002, 04:09 AM
I think that's a happy tear BR.

GraalBR
06-21-2002, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by GrappaRoo
I think that's a happy tear BR.

Yes....
Yes it was
*crys* sorry *walks off*

Andor_RC9
06-21-2002, 05:24 AM
I miss the good ol days.. :( *sob* what a site, a pretty gold gelat falling, all you need is 3 guys pking eachother with a godbow in the background

Zolrieg
06-21-2002, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Andor_RC9
I miss the good ol days.. :( *sob* what a site, a pretty gold gelat falling, all you need is 3 guys pking eachother with a godbow in the background

The Suicide Dagger is the answer to all your PK problems.

Zolrieg
06-21-2002, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Spanko
Asuka:

Kagero:
I also saw you taking the people arguing about the definition of an oldbie's ego down a notch. :)

Terazel Tenjin
06-21-2002, 08:46 AM
Anyone remember the trees being dropped off everywhere by hackers, and even more old skool, the night.gifs they used to drag around everywhere? Ahh, those were the (annoying) times.

Thankfully, the trainer users on Classic lately just do money hacks and nothing overly annoying like explosions and and joltsnakes like back in the day. Phew.

feivel
06-21-2002, 08:59 AM
This sound horrible after september 11th but before i quit classic awhile back me and Ken Takino had a group called GOT
Guild of Thieves/Terrorists.
And this was when you could take the stuff out of the Sparring Place, so we threatened to bomb the bank unless we were givewn lvl 100 RC, one bazillion gralats, and other outrageous demands, and we started a 30 minute count-down. At 0, we threw those carryable TNT things and covered the bank in super bombs, the resulting explosion completely covered the bank, the screenshot of it was great, too bad its all on my old computer and i deleted it :( That and I would love to "tame" fire snakes, and let them loose in graal city.

SinNetherwind
06-21-2002, 11:22 AM
classic befuddles me =(

ssjg2k123
06-21-2002, 11:46 AM
I do Miss The Gralats... (carries pack of almost empty sack of Gralat)

Hilton
06-21-2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Andor_RC9

The godbow!! I'd forgotten all about it!

And remember that thing called a "boomerang" :p

I wish splash boots were still around, that was by far my favorite npc.

vovavziggy
06-21-2002, 04:58 PM
Stop being so happy. There's a new trainer out or something and there's money laying going on everywhere. :(

vovavziggy
06-21-2002, 05:29 PM
See?
Flip
Account G-Bomber

Andor_RC9
06-21-2002, 08:31 PM
Boomerang was cool. Did you ever have the bomber boots and the splash boots on at the same time? That was great

Lyndzey
06-21-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by vovavziggy
See?
Flip
Account G-Bomber

I recall the account G-Bomber begging to become a GP.

Saga2001
06-21-2002, 10:27 PM
Screw the good old days when people pked, that still happens, this reminds me of the good old days when they were not gold but red rupees, and when people went around saying "j" or "fire!" and shooting spyfire at people, and getting jailed. Wow, what about the walk with flying mud trainers, where little gfx of mud would fly in every direction you would go, but you would be invisible so no one would know it was you cause it looked like you were sitting on the chair over there <--. Wow, what damn good times...then the days when the hacking would get so bad that you would actually have to disconnect because you couldn't walk thru a level because you would die and get reset back to the same point on that level...God I love this game.

Kaimetsu
06-22-2002, 01:13 AM
Grim Squeaker:
Zany, the account I was using is still posting, but I can't log in to it anymore.

ghostsamurai
06-22-2002, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
Grim Squeaker:
Zany, the account I was using is still posting, but I can't log in to it anymore. good golly miss [email protected]!$#

Neonight
06-22-2002, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey

I recall the account G-Bomber begging to become a GP.

Hacker.... Well not hacker, but trainer user. There's someone who used to go around with the account Classic_RC21 or something like that saying "Give me GP on here or else I'll shut down this server."

sandin
06-22-2002, 07:01 AM
yeah , rain of gralats... ...

jinkazama2k2
06-22-2002, 11:46 AM
i got alot of money b/c of that