PDA

View Full Version : Transferring unlimited Classic to another account...

screen_name
06-20-2002, 07:27 PM
Well, is this possible? the name I have unlim. Classic under I've really grown out of...and don't like it..and on my account that I'd like to transfer the status to I am staff on many servers, which is why I'd like to make this transfer. Please, tell me if there's any way I can do this...

mastervampire
06-20-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by screen_name
Well, is this possible? the name I have unlim. Classic under I've really grown out of...and don't like it..and on my account that I'd like to transfer the status to I am staff on many servers, which is why I'd like to make this transfer. Please, tell me if there's any way I can do this...

I'd love to know the same thing, I want to do it aswell.

-EDIT- Alkaren just told me on AIM, only Stefan or Unixmad can do it -_-;;

-Brett

Glory
06-20-2002, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by mastervampire

I'd love to know the same thing, I want to do it aswell.

-EDIT- Alkaren just told me on AIM, only Stefan or Unixmad can do it -_-;;

-Brett

Hah, none of you will get anywhere "It take too long time"... =\

Lyndzey
06-20-2002, 08:01 PM
No Classic RCs are able to do it because we can't transfer the chests you have opened.

If only unixmad and Stefan can do it, good luck trying to get them to come on and do it.

mastervampire
06-20-2002, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Lyndzey
No Classic RCs are able to do it because we can't transfer the chests you have opened.

If only unixmad and Stefan can do it, good luck trying to get them to come on and do it.

Er, who said anything about classic RC's, they don't have rights to do ****.

-Glory , haha

-Brett

Andor_RC9
06-20-2002, 08:28 PM
Yes it is always the chests.. such a pain. I need stuff transfered to

Pir
06-20-2002, 09:17 PM
heh, i got Deviltrunks to do it for me, except now my flags are screwed up so its pointless to play =_=

juzi
06-21-2002, 01:37 AM
This name is the one I'd like to take P2P from...this is Infekted (from screen_name's account) *Prays unixmad or Stefan sees this topic* >_<

Terazel Tenjin
06-21-2002, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by mastervampire

Er, who said anything about classic RC's, they don't have rights to do ****.

-Glory , haha

-Brett

Classic RCs don't have rights to do ****??? Okay...

I bugged Galen about setting up a thing to transfer all account stats before the p2p thing kicked in for all servers...but I guess it got complicated and he gave up...

FFusion
06-21-2002, 02:34 AM
It would be neat if you could do that.

juzi
06-21-2002, 08:11 AM
Bah, the account manager should have this option... ;(