PDA

View Full Version : Gralat

ZORG1986
06-20-2002, 05:00 PM
You have recieved a Gralat.
Get rid of the god damn gralat game, everywhere I go I reicieve gralat and get a big glowing gralat above my head. Even when I say "end gralat game" about 50 times I still pick them up.
Its just stupid no one wants to play the god damn gralat game, anmd nobody wants gralat anyway so just get rid of them!!!

Tyhm
06-20-2002, 08:28 PM
Yeah...it was cool when it was just the one, but now there's three, and average of like 10 players...change it to a magic thingy. Only the person with the Magic Gralat can play with the magic beta, everyone else has to wait their turn. ^_^

Pir
06-20-2002, 08:40 PM
there is only a few players so everytime someone dlooses it it will go to you,
er1c could fix it if he came around.

konidias
06-21-2002, 03:18 PM
Yeah it is rather stupid. I thought by saying "end gralat game" that you couldn't play until you touched the gralat game thing again, yet if you're the only person online, you still end up getting the gralats. The option to end the game should stop you from ever having to play until you choose to do so.

Andor_RC9
06-21-2002, 07:37 PM
Well atleast it doesnt have an annoying beep like CTF on g2k1

Dustey4Ever
06-21-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Andor_RC9
Well atleast it doesnt have an annoying beep like CTF on g2k1

thats one of the most annoying things on graal x.x I dont like the current gralat game either cus i always have the gralat, now that barely nobody plays, so i just walk around aimlessy, not that thats no fun ;)

adam
06-21-2002, 11:12 PM
When your the only person on the server you get the gralat whether or not you said "end gralat game" I know I checked.

Woo MAGIC gralat

great idea. :) if you have the gralat you get magic then it goes away after 180 seconds.

bigkow44
07-11-2002, 10:48 AM
one time when i was alone. i had 4 gralats. just lay them then get one, lay it, then pick them all up at once, open Q and u see 1 less than you picked up. but then it sets it to 1 :( well i would post my screenshots buts its not on this computer, ill post it later

adam
07-11-2002, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Tyhm
Yeah...it was cool when it was just the one, but now there's three, and average of like 10 players...change it to a magic thingy. Only the person with the Magic Gralat can play with the magic beta, everyone else has to wait their turn. ^_^

Brandon_Bravo
07-13-2002, 01:16 AM
Magic Gralat = Good idea. Maybe you can have phenomenal cosmic powars. hehe

adam
07-13-2002, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Brandon_Bravo
at least semi-phenomenal nearly-cosmic powers

darn WHY FREE GENIE

Hiyoshi
07-16-2002, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Brandon_Bravo

Perhaps have a comet come down and destroy 2k2 for good?