PDA

View Full Version : Heaven and Hell


psihunter
05-19-2001, 03:51 PM
That be neet if Graal2001 had a heaven and hell

Heaven would be like your floatting on a cloud going everywhere on it (while in heaven) and everything be sky blue and mainly clouds with kewl places to goto

while hella would be your general lava flaming smell of death sort of place with chained souls screaming in the background (if you played Diablo1 or 2 maybe something like that)

Tolerian28
05-19-2001, 03:55 PM
i think stefan was going to make it, he Massed a long time ago something about heaven and hell

05-19-2001, 03:56 PM
Blah, Chaos sanctuary among other things from d2 are too, non-graalish...It doesnt really fit that.

Psyker
05-19-2001, 03:56 PM
It wouldn't be neat at all.

psihunter
05-19-2001, 03:59 PM
Hmm the heaven idea is right up a graalian ally =/

FatherDante
05-19-2001, 09:42 PM
You think you could mention heaven and hell without attracting Dante? (lol if you read the divine comedy) ;)

I think it's a good idea. It's not like Diablo because you can't make Graal like diablo.
My quest had heaven and hell in it. Too bad Stefan didn't do anything with it. ;)

FxChiP
05-19-2001, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by psihunter
That be neet if Graal2001 had a heaven and hell

Heaven would be like your floatting on a cloud going everywhere on it (while in heaven) and everything be sky blue and mainly clouds with kewl places to goto

while hella would be your general lava flaming smell of death sort of place with chained souls screaming in the background (if you played Diablo1 or 2 maybe something like that)

DAMN I need to get D2 again!

IceHawk
05-19-2001, 09:57 PM
I bet Stefan has a folder on his hard drive full of great quests that he hasn't found a use for.

FatherDante
05-19-2001, 10:01 PM
Well, my quest certainly wouldn't be in there!
It kinda sucked, but I thought the story was pretty nice.

Hawk
05-19-2001, 10:55 PM
;)
Heaven and Hell............
I like it.

waar
05-19-2001, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by FxChiP


DAMN I need to get D2 again!

i have it.

trust me, you don't want that sorry excuse for an rpg. you are very limited on what you can do. you just go around CLICK CLICK CLICKing on monsters. no talent at all. the only thing it is good for is relieving stress.

Hawk
05-19-2001, 11:02 PM
hehe ;)

FatherDante
05-19-2001, 11:03 PM
D2 isn't that bad... not that I really care for it.
But it's not an RPG, or an attempt at an RPG. It's an adventure game.

waar
05-19-2001, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by FatherDante
D2 isn't that bad... not that I really care for it.
But it's not an RPG, or an attempt at an RPG. It's an adventure game.

adventure? there is nothing to explore. it is not a real-time game, like UO and graal. everyone starts in one of 4 locations no matter where you logged off.

Cloud_X
05-20-2001, 12:43 AM
d2 owns graal

omni-m00gle
05-20-2001, 12:53 AM
I was very disapointed at the quality of Diablo 2. I loved Diablo 1. It had much more of a reply value than D2..oh well..

Heaven and Hell...Well, Hmm..I dont know..

sniperjoe10
05-20-2001, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_X
d2 owns graal

Yeah, Diablo 2 is pretty fun =D

05-20-2001, 02:42 AM
Heaven and Hell was Antago's original concept for the wedding/divorce chapel..

Hawk
05-20-2001, 02:45 AM
hey, thats a pretty good idea.

EThor
05-20-2001, 03:48 AM
Heaven and Hell would be a good idea, IF ther was something practical and entertaining to do.

waar
05-20-2001, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_X
d2 owns graal

sdkjfhkdsfgdhkfghdsfjg no

05-20-2001, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by waar


sdkjfhkdsfgdhkfghdsfjg no

Yes.

Stefan said if it would be a good idea to go to heaven/hell when you died.

I suggested that if you have ap thats higher than 50 you would go to heaven, and lower than 50 you go to hell. Of course heaven/hell would ruin repeditive PKing like waar and me do sometimes :(

activeconvict
05-20-2001, 07:04 AM
Hell should be the jail for very bad boys. =)

05-20-2001, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by activeconvict
Hell should be the jail for very bad boys. =)

I imagine Twiz and Jack there many many times.

psihunter
05-20-2001, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by WingDrgn
Blah, Chaos sanctuary among other things from d2 are too, non-graalish...It doesnt really fit that.

i wasnt really meaning that it should look like D2 im just saying stuff that would make it more hell than just lava burnt ground and stuff

that be kewl if your a godly good boy you'll have a gold glow to yourself

Originally posted by WingDrgn
Stefan said if it would be a good idea to go to heaven/hell when you died.

I suggested that if you have ap thats higher than 50 you would go to heaven, and lower than 50 you go to hell. Of course heaven/hell would ruin repeditive PKing like waar and me do sometimes

That be kewl maybe if you goto hell you wake in some sort of firey tomb

and if you goto heaven you wake in a cloud

CrazedMerlin
05-20-2001, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by WingDrgn


I imagine Twiz and Jack there many many times.
I imagine them asking to go there ;)

Admins
05-20-2001, 08:19 AM
Oh Diablo2 ... You mean that Trojan that comes as
game? I have heard it sends all informations about
your computer to the server, like windows registry,
directories, programs running, hardware ids etc.
And they get problems because its strongly forbidden
in Germany

Yes we planned to have haven and hell, when you
die then you would be warped there. In the hell
you would need to fight some monster till you
can get out. It would also give the 'Graalian life'
a meaning because at this time it's not really a problem
to die, because you just come back to life.
I have asked for people who want to make the levels
for it, but it seems that no one was really interested

Brady2
05-20-2001, 08:22 AM
I had heaven and hell on crimegraal...
or at least hell

FatherDante
05-20-2001, 08:28 AM
I made heaven and hell levels that you might still have Stefan.
But my heaven sucked. It was just a quick throw together for the end of the quest.

05-20-2001, 08:40 AM
Diablo 2 is one of the very worst games i've ever played