PDA

View Full Version : Am I an oldbie yet?

feivel
06-18-2002, 12:10 PM
C'mon I have been playing Graal for two years now,
well almost, in august it will be my 2nd completed year of playing graal :D When do i get to be an oldbie!?!?!?!? lol.
I wan mah fuggin oldbieness!!
that or some other cool title like

Not-quite-old-but-getting-there-bie

:D

Graal2001_FAQ
06-18-2002, 12:13 PM
when you have been here for 3/4ths of the Graal history.

stefan76
06-18-2002, 12:22 PM
I've been playing Graal for about 3 years...

I THINK Toran said this...not sure though

"Your not an oldbie until you read a sign that says "your an oldbie.""

It was something like that x.x I forget. Toran correct me...

Xerphier Dintch
06-18-2002, 12:25 PM
For a normal game 2 years is well enough time to be an oldbie, for graal, because of lots of people playing for a long time, you're not an oldbie until you've played since 'Zelda Online' (which is what lots of people claim and are obviously lying). I'd say 2 years is long enough, so your an oldbie in my books atleast.

SinNetherwind
06-18-2002, 12:26 PM
Who cares if your an oldbie or not. Really now, some ppl are admins that have been on graal for 1 year or less. It doesnt matter if you have been on graal since day 1, its what you can do. oh well.

feivel
06-18-2002, 12:31 PM
If you have to be since ZO to be an oldbie that means no one new would ever be an oldbie, so i could play for 90 years and never be an oldbie, just a really old nebwie lol.

Brady2
06-18-2002, 12:33 PM
I've played since around December 1998... wow phun. I've never held any high admin positions unless you consides Bruges Core or the GB Graal team.

P-a-W-n
06-18-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by SinNetherwind
Who cares if your an oldbie or not. Really now, some ppl are admins that have been on graal for 1 year or less. It doesnt matter if you have been on graal since day 1, its what you can do. oh well.

Exactly, "Quality, not quantity."

In my opinion you're an oldbie when a large whole of the Graalian population has respect for you because you do good things for the game. Think about it, a person whose been playing for a really long time but has acted like a retard since day one, as opposed to someone whose been playing for not as long, but is more mature, productive, and whatever.

mastervampire
06-18-2002, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by P-a-W-n

In my opinion you're an oldbie when a large whole of the Graalian population has respect for you because you do good things for the game. Think about it, a person whose been playing for a really long time but has acted like a retard since day one, as opposed to someone whose been playing for not as long, but is more mature, productive, and whatever.

Too true.

-Brett

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
06-18-2002, 12:45 PM
I had never heard of the term oldbie until I played Graal. To me, it sounds silly anyways.
"Oh I am an oldbee olollol"
That makes you sound like you're at the end of your line and you're really old :(

-SLaG-
06-18-2002, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Graal2001_FAQ
when you have been here for 3/4ths of the Graal history.

You havent...

Hilton
06-18-2002, 12:47 PM
who cares

Graal2001_FAQ
06-18-2002, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by -SLaG-

You havent... Show me the proof you have.

feivel
06-18-2002, 12:50 PM
that means you have to be famous to be an oldbie lol.
Well anyway those who know me generally respect me.
OK if you respect me say so right here,
and if you dont please say why.

Graal2001_FAQ
06-18-2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by stefan76

It was something like that x.x I forget. Toran correct me... No, it was Fai, and it was used as follows:

"What is a sign that says your an oldbie then?"
FAI: "A sign that says your an olbie is a sign that says 'You're an olbie'."

- FAI.

Graal2001_FAQ
06-18-2002, 12:51 PM
I've been here for 3 years (2.7+ maybe).

feivel
06-18-2002, 12:52 PM
Whoa Graal2001_FAQ you are l337 :P
what is your name lol.

Graal2001_FAQ
06-18-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by feivel
Whoa Graal2001_FAQ you are l337 :P
what is your name lol. you pmed me on rc earlier.
Torankusu

feivel
06-18-2002, 12:56 PM
Ooooooooh its you Toran,
why dont you just use your other account to post?

adam
06-18-2002, 01:05 PM
I haven't the slightest clue how long I been playing graal... But I say i'ts been a looooooooooooooooong time.

Man...... If I knew it was important I would have wrote it down :p

One day cruising some mmorpg site.... I saw graal and thought hey this looked stupid and cartoonie like a kiddie game. and passed it bye.....

later I found nothing decent so I came back to graal. :p hehe.

Terazel Tenjin
06-18-2002, 01:17 PM
Back in the old days of one Graal main server and other playerworlds, being an oldbie means you've been around long enough to have some sort of impact on Graal and PKed every player you saw.

I think now, an oldbie is just anyone who remembers and played while there was the 15 hearts, the bugged quests, the bugged NPCWs, and the messed up levels.

Healing swords, vampiric wars...ahh, yes, those were the days.

feivel
06-18-2002, 01:27 PM
Vamire wars, 15 hearts, and buggy quests was just before last July lol. I remember when i got the suicide dagger i was a n00b and i didn know it was a suicide dagger, and i didnt bother to look in the menu, so im walking and i press D and bam i die, so im like what the **** just happened, so i keep walking, i pressed D and bam i die, so i open my menu and it is "suicide dagger" and im like "damnit" lol.

Terazel Tenjin
06-18-2002, 01:30 PM
Vamire wars, 15 hearts, and buggy quests was just before last July lol. I remember when i got the suicide dagger i was a n00b and i didn know it was a suicide dagger, and i didnt bother to look in the menu, so im walking and i press D and bam i die, so im like what the **** just happened, so i keep walking, i pressed D and bam i die, so i open my menu and it is "suicide dagger" and im like "damnit" lol.

No, no, I think it was the year before that, before what I refer to as The Great Reset. Last year was quite some time after The Great Reset settled in.

Vampire wars, I meant like the beginning of it, before Ventrue was even a guild. I managed to fight in the end of the second one and earn my place in Vigilant Knights. It was all good fun. No pathetic attempts to make it official in terms of staff announcement. It just happened like any war would.

Graal2001_FAQ
06-18-2002, 01:33 PM
Ooooooooh its you Toran,
why dont you just use your other account to post? Because I don't have 40$ to reupgrade it.

adam
06-18-2002, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Terazel Tenjin

No, no, I think it was the year before that, before what I refer to as The Great Reset. Last year was quite some time after The Great Reset settled in.

Vampire wars, I meant like the beginning of it, before Ventrue was even a guild. I managed to fight in the end of the second one and earn my place in Vigilant Knights. It was all good fun. No pathetic attempts to make it official in terms of staff announcement. It just happened like any war would.

I never recovered from the reset. haven't been a true classic player since.

I still have the only weapons I got again since then. :)

AlkarenHyralt
06-18-2002, 01:46 PM
Oh dear, I have only been playing Graal a little over a year. I am still a newbie. Please, someone save me. Being a newbie is so horrible. Everyone seems to think that only 'oldbies' can do well in staff jobs. Please no, save me super oldbie. I seek your guidance!

adam
06-18-2002, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
Oh dear, I have only been playing Graa a little over a year. I am still a newbie. Please, someone save me. Being a newbie is so horrible. Everyone seems to think that only 'oldbies' can do well in staf jobs. Please no, save me super oldbie. I seek your guidance!

I agree with the fact...

Somebody who started yesterday is no less likely to be a great staff than somebody who's been playing 5 years.

:) But it's fun to say you have played longer.

Terazel Tenjin
06-18-2002, 01:52 PM
Oh dear, I have only been playing Graal a little over a year. I am still a newbie. Please, someone save me. Being a newbie is so horrible. Everyone seems to think that only 'oldbies' can do well in staff jobs. Please no, save me super oldbie. I seek your guidance!

Need I mention shockedfrog's belief that seniority equals supremacy? *shakes head*

Oldbies are only superior in *****ing, because it's usually the newbies that stick around while all the smart ones leave and vow never to return.

And Alkaren, you've been in service long enough to be an olbie. :D

Graal2001_FAQ
06-18-2002, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by adam

I agree with the fact...

Somebody who started yesterday is no less likely to be a great staff than somebody who's been playing 5 years.

:) But it's fun to say you have played longer. er, but people ignore the experience in the server.

I.E. Some guy1 has been playing a server for a 3 years (since the beginning, I guess). No bad records, real helpful.

Some guy2 comes and just starts, and gets a job as something like (MOST KNOWLDEGEABLE ADMINSZ), when the Some guy1 is more deserving.

adam
06-18-2002, 01:58 PM
er, but people ignore the experience in the server.

I.E. Some guy1 has been playing a server for a 3 years (since the beginning, I guess). No bad records, real helpful.

Some guy2 comes and just starts, and gets a job as something like (MOST KNOWLDEGEABLE ADMINSZ), when the Some guy1 is more deserving.

Ok..... Not yesterday. more like 3 weeks. :p

The poing is it has nothing to do with whether or not that person will make a good staff of any kind.

Terazel Tenjin
06-18-2002, 01:59 PM
er, but people ignore the experience in the server.

I guess what it comes down to is skills and efficiency for anyone who has the right mindset to hire people for staff positions.

I take experience into consideration to break ties in applications when I hire, but skills is what I look at the most, since experience can always be earned while on the job.

AlkarenHyralt
06-18-2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Terazel Tenjin

Need I mention shockedfrog's belief that seniority equals supremacy? *shakes head*

Said belief is not jsut inherent in shockedfrog. Many people share this beliefe

Xerphier Dintch
06-18-2002, 02:01 PM
According to random people on graal, I'm a 'N00b'.

magicbud3344
06-18-2002, 02:04 PM
i am a nOOb also :D

adam
06-18-2002, 02:05 PM
I know a guy who goes by the name n00b :rolleyes:

Terazel Tenjin
06-18-2002, 02:10 PM
I'm a "n00b" on random playerworlds in which I excessively PK in, such as Valikorlia (been jailed several times, but guess what? TRIAL ACCOUNTS, HAR HAR. WHO'S THE N00B NOW???).

Ahem, anyway, to Alkaren's response about shockedfrog's belief inherent in others. Yeah, that's true, but those idiots don't stick around as long as he has. I mean, I respect him, but when he vents seniority, I just roll my eyes and walk away because I've been around almost as long as he has, but I don't wave it around while prancing about like a ninny.

HoudiniMan
06-18-2002, 04:23 PM
hehe you said ninny...

oh yeah, i'm an oldbie =D

well, maybe not an quite... 2 years last month...

BUT i was called a legend on Doomsday by serveral players and staff + the co-owner (whom i hired as FAQ originally) so i'm super oldbie to them... hey, come to think of it... i've played it longer than the owner, hell, any of the staff and players, and i hired their asst GP chief and taught him how to use RC... you'd think it'd be easier to find work huh? Can't forget guild admin =D

AlexH
06-18-2002, 05:53 PM
Being an oldbie doesn't mean you'll have more chance of getting a job.
I think it was Bird who had been playing for 9 months and was Admin on 2k1 in that time.
That prooves it is quiality they pick over the older players.

GraalBR
06-18-2002, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by AlexH
Being an oldbie doesn't mean you'll have more chance of getting a job.
I think it was Bird who had been playing for 9 months and was Admin on 2k1 in that time.
That prooves it is quiality they pick over the older players.

edit: Argh im so dumb sorry Alex :) didnt u have a science exam today :-\

AlexH
06-18-2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by GraalBR

Brad??????? Quality???????
Your joking right :)

*points*
It says Bird.
Note the I. :)

nyghtGT
06-18-2002, 07:10 PM
am I am oldbie yet? i've been playing since Febuary of 2000...

brock128
06-18-2002, 07:56 PM

And your a newbie if you ARE that retard since day one.
that means you have to be famous to be an oldbie lol.
Well anyway those who know me generally respect me.
OK if you respect me say so right here,
and if you dont please say why.
You don't have to be famous, just respected. I think your an oldbie.
Your cool, your an oldbie...

EDIT: Why does my post count keep going down? o_O

Neonight
06-18-2002, 09:01 PM

I believe it was Fai who said that.... Either Fai or Loriel. :D

Here's how Graal FORUMS go:

You come on, act like a complete ***** for two months, get sense knocked into you by admins or moderators, everything clicks in, and you're a smarter person on the forums.... With exception from a few people... :rolleyes: :P

mastervampire
06-18-2002, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Neonight

I believe it was Fai who said that.... Either Fai or Loriel. :D

Here's how Graal FORUMS go:

You come on, act like a complete ***** for two months, get sense knocked into you by admins or moderators, everything clicks in, and you're a smarter person on the forums.... With exception from a few people... :rolleyes: :P

It doesn't matter if you were the 3rd person to sign up to these forums, but chose not to post until today, and you came on, you'd be treated like a newbie, also for the fact that you've played Graal since day one..

-Brett

Neonight
06-18-2002, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by mastervampire

It doesn't matter if you were the 3rd person to sign up to these forums, but chose not to post until today, and you came on, you'd be treated like a newbie, also for the fact that you've played Graal since day one..

-Brett

Hypothetically (sp?) speaking.

mastervampire
06-18-2002, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Neonight

Hypothetically (sp?) speaking.

Yea, I think I should have pointed that out...

-Brett

feivel
06-18-2002, 09:14 PM
NONONO i think you misunderstood what I said about the vampiric wars etc. The Graal Classic reset was last June/July, i.e. June/July 2001. The Vampiric wars etc where in mid and late 2001.
Yes before Venrtrue etc. Also the Yoshi wars were fun.
Me adn Raastad were journalists during the vampire wars,
and we took screenshots of this giant throne room battle in the old castle, but we kept getting killed in the thick of battle,
I wish i remember where he hosted his photo albums,
it was some site made specifically for hosting photo albums,
maybe it was zoom family photo albums or something.

mastervampire
06-18-2002, 09:32 PM
I was in that battle, and I remember killing you.

-Brett

hoss
06-18-2002, 10:13 PM
*is a little late* why does it matter if you are a newbie or an oldbie? I mean sure, its fun to be able to talk about the old times with people but other than that....its just a way to categorize people, which is stupid. I say you become an oldbie when it comes to the point when you stop asking people if you are an oldbie or not and just could care less of what your status is.

jeff335
06-18-2002, 10:15 PM
First off, I don't think you are truly an oldbie until a Joe Public walks up to you and says something to the effect of "Are you the oldbie Jeff who had that house on Coasta de Agua?" or otherwise calls you an oldbie and you can honestly answer in the affirmative. Just so ya know, that exact sentence or something with an identical meaning was uttered to me a few days back. Of course, 1.5-2 years of experience makes you what might be considered an oldbie....Alkaren, I'd consider you a hardened midbie. A very hardened midbie. Keep up the good staff work and you'll be an oldbie before you hit 1.5 years.

Feivel: Have you been randomly ran up to and called an oldbie? If so, you are, no questions asked :)

Scarlett: I'd have to disagree. The most mature one-monther who has had a major idea is still a newbie. Time and recognition must work in there :)

leimoubai2002
06-18-2002, 10:27 PM
Ive been playing as Gene starwind on classic since August 2000
in 2001 i changed to SSJ Gohan x2....(LOL PIR THINKS IM UNORIGINAL WITH NAMES, HE IS RIGHT) then i thought of a nmae and in December i thought of Majin Streetz...2 years in august.

draygin
06-18-2002, 11:45 PM
I remember the great reset. I was pissed because I lost all my stuff that I couldnt get any more. Then I snuck through a bug in old graal that let me get rat form. =D

I also remember last summer I think it was. When there was a big war between the union and confederates. Didnt turn out like history. The union had one good fighter Yazat Lane. We slaughtered the entire union army repeatidly.

Pir
06-18-2002, 11:49 PM
what if i saw a screen shot of ZO? does that make me an oldbie?

DarkHero2002
06-19-2002, 12:14 AM
well for one, dont ask when u will be a oldbie...thats n00bish..lol

AlexH
06-19-2002, 12:19 AM
Can I be an oldbie too?
I'll give you a cookie if you say yes. :)

feivel
06-19-2002, 12:46 AM
Holy f*ckin ****.
Martigan you were a Confederate man!?
Cheers! I must say the Graal Civil War was about the best month of RPing on graal classic ever. And yours truly, i.e. me, was Confederate governor of the great island of avalon. The bloodiest battle of Graal Civil War took place on Avalon.
Then just as history repeated itself with the first and second battle of mannassas, so to did it happen in avalon, but the other way around. In the first battle of mannassas the confeds and feds kept on confusing who was who and there was alot of friendly fire, in the first battle of Avalon the forces were clear and the union was slaughtered after about 4 (yes count em, four hours!!) hours of mostly confederate dominated battling, although i must give the feds some credit, at times they almost turned the tide of the battle. At the second battle of Avalon the forces were unclear, alot of previously unaffiliated armies came and allied with Confederacy and the Union, there was mass confusion and all the armies were fighting eachother, and in the midst of the confusion none of my troops could understand my orders. My headquarters was the church in avalon, and afterward i seriously contemplated building a dock in avalon with a warship as a memorial to the Confederacy's brave defense of the good island of Avalon. If only there were more great wars on g2k1,
I must say, out of every place on 2k1, and classic, Avalon is by far my favorite area on any server.

Googi
06-19-2002, 01:04 AM
You were an oldbie till you posted this thread.

DarkHero2002
06-19-2002, 01:20 AM
Kiirar:
I started a little before the great reset, I wasn't too bothered though, I didn't have much to begin with.
Any Classic-goers remember Undine?

Googi
06-19-2002, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by DarkHero2002

Hell, I didn't even play classic and I remember Undine.

Pir
06-19-2002, 01:24 AM
i was around durring the great reset, but i had been on classic only once or twice before it.

OLD SCHOOL ELVEN LANDS ALL THE MOFOS

feivel
06-19-2002, 01:34 AM
OH yeah I was also part a giant conspiracy to kidnap Undine,
but then it turned into Graal Royal Army and got all ***.
And Googi I should have put in the subject "Am I an oldbie yet, rated NFG, Not For Googis" j/k :P

Prez56
06-19-2002, 01:43 AM
I started 2nd Yoshi war :D (im so proud) i was at my friends house and i got on half way through the first...then everyone decided to stop :rolleyes: so i started calling all the yoshis *** and a whole bunch of yoshis came to kill me and so did a whole bunch of people to kil yoshis :D war all over again.

I think that is the ONLY war i have been through :(
i have been playing for almost 2 years ( 2 years in augest 3 i think) on my own account. My friend has been playing sense ZO. And i used to go over there and sit there and watch him play.( before i had internet) So i know alot about graal cuz i watched him play for about 2 years or something like that. And it has been fun :D has anyone noticed that when you get bored and yo go and try to look for a new rpg adventure game and there all kinda ***! :D

draygin
06-19-2002, 01:43 AM
And Googi I should have put in the subject "Am I an oldbie yet, rated NFG, Not For Googis" j/k :P

Yea I was there. I was one of the original people in it. It was even my idea to make it a guild. (wish I hadnt thought it up)

feivel
06-19-2002, 02:00 AM
Apparently we have been through alot of things together without even know it.

Spanko
06-19-2002, 02:24 AM
Asuka:

You're all ****ing newbs! :p NEWBIE NEWBIE NEWBIE oh well that's nothing compared to being a jewbie or a noobie. If you guys know where that originated then i'll give you a cookie. Also, one of you guys spoke of the great reset on classic..... which one? There have been 3 that i can remember. Anyways, in my eyes the longer that you've played this game the lamer you are anyways... i mean dear god look at all the other great online games out there and we're HERE OF ALL PLACES!!!

Graal2001_FAQ
06-19-2002, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by Pir
i was around durring the great reset, but i had been on classic only once or twice before it.

OLD SCHOOL ELVEN LANDS ALL THE MOFOS :D

draygin
06-19-2002, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Spanko
Asuka:

You're all ****ing newbs! :p NEWBIE NEWBIE NEWBIE oh well that's nothing compared to being a jewbie or a noobie. If you guys know where that originated then i'll give you a cookie. Also, one of you guys spoke of the great reset on classic..... which one? There have been 3 that i can remember. Anyways, in my eyes the longer that you've played this game the lamer you are anyways... i mean dear god look at all the other great online games out there and we're HERE OF ALL PLACES!!!

I only know of 2 resets. Yes there are lots of other games. I play several online games. But most of them are 3d or dont have graal style of fighting. I also play the realm and Jedi Knights Dark Forces II. Other than that I'm not online. Fishing is a little more important to me than playing video games. What just because there are alot of games with better graphics etc.. That automatically means we shouldnt play graal? People make friends the game play is generally good. There is a wide selection of servers so if you get tired with one you can switch then go back later on and look for updates in the server you used to play. Nothing lame about doing something you enjoy. I mean look at Ragnrk excellent graphics nothing to do. In my book graal is better. Also what other online game lets you make levels that get put on the server. :)

konidias
06-19-2002, 02:59 AM
Anyone that considers themselves an "oldbie" or asks if they are an "oldbie" are not an "oldbie".

Aren't oldbies just people that know they are old players and don't care?

I don't know what I am, I started playing a long time ago.. I left.. the vampire wars and stuff occured, I came back like 6-8 months later to classic and my account was still active, so I started playing again. Played classic a while, and then about 6-7 months after 2k1 came out, I decided to get an upgrade. (when the big reset happened that wiped out my 2+ years of work on classic) :(

DragonX2
06-19-2002, 03:01 AM
I do not care if I am an oldbie or not, I just play the game because, it is a game and I enjoy it :D

feivel
06-19-2002, 04:59 AM
Well :P
I just wanted to know what people think of me,
so im not humble,
bid deal,
i am most of the time.

mikepg
06-19-2002, 07:43 AM
Ok, i stopped reading this somewhere on the first page....

But...I agree with a lot of whats said, even though i could care less about the "oldbie" police.....

Maybe we should turn the geek to gansta

Oldbie = Old School Playa From Back In Da Day

Newbie= New School G Still being schooled

lmao.

and, would could use abbr.s like "Ospfbidd" and "NSGSBS"

now, read those, and pronounce them backwards, you'll laugh your tail off.

leimoubai2002
06-19-2002, 10:24 AM
:-( PICCOLO
uhm
WTF
Ok...im not :-( PICCOLO doing this...something is :-( PICCOLO wrong with my :-( PICCOLO comput:-( PICCOLOer
:-( PICCOLO:confused:

Baraka Khan
06-19-2002, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by HoudiniMan
hehe you said ninny...

oh yeah, i'm an oldbie =D

well, maybe not an quite... 2 years last month...

BUT i was called a legend on Doomsday by serveral players and staff + the co-owner (whom i hired as FAQ originally) so i'm super oldbie to them... hey, come to think of it... i've played it longer than the owner, hell, any of the staff and players, and i hired their asst GP chief and taught him how to use RC... you'd think it'd be easier to find work huh? Can't forget guild admin =D

ah, still a *** I see

Zolrieg
06-19-2002, 10:38 AM
I'm an old bee. Buzzzzzzzzzzz...

RamiAharonov
06-19-2002, 11:38 AM
To me, the terms "newbie, newb, n00b, etc." and "oldbie" are the stupidest thing to hit online games, but that is just my opinion.

-SLaG-
06-19-2002, 01:30 PM
Show me the proof you have.

http://web.archive.org/web/20000619140102/www.graalonline.com/site/stats/kills.shtml

earliest proof i could find if I ever go back to my grandmas on long island ill look for my old hd and grab some screen shots of me in northerlimites before and during it being destroyed.

Tom84710
06-19-2002, 01:46 PM

I think Fai said that.

P-a-W-n
06-19-2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by brock128

And your a newbie if you ARE that retard since day one.

...Are you calling me a retard? :(

Originally posted by DarkHero2002
Kiirar:
I started a little before the great reset, I wasn't too bothered though, I didn't have much to begin with.

How could anyone forget Undine.

I think I may have been in on that...But I'm not sure.

trunkssj5x
06-19-2002, 02:03 PM
i'll never be an oldbie if people have to respect you...:(

P-a-W-n
06-19-2002, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by trunkssj5x
i'll never be an oldbie if people have to respect you...:(

Ditto. :( ::sighs:: Ah, well..

trunkssj5x
06-19-2002, 02:04 PM
I think I may have been in on that...But I'm not sure.

Undine!?WHERE!?*gets out uzi* That ***** is gonna pay for screwing with the Vivi Alliance!!!!

mastervampire
06-19-2002, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by trunkssj5x

Undine!?WHERE!?*gets out uzi* That ***** is gonna pay for screwing with the Vivi Alliance!!!!

Haha I remember that hoe.

-Brett

feivel
06-20-2002, 05:18 AM
For some very odd reason MLM (Missing Link Merai) was friends with her, so on X i had to not bother her, not that i was respecting her, just respecting MLM's wishes cus he was my friend. Then he dissapeared, i was talking to novie (lil Nova) and she said he had some sort of mental breakdown or went crazy over something and left the server to its co-owners (Nova and somebody else) I miss Him and Novie, and Draco, on classic we were all a family, and for awhile I was a baby and we were living at the Graal City Grand Hotel, and we kept having parties and all our friends came, and there was this mysterious talking rock that came, and it was telling me bed time stories and it was fun, and then it dissapeared, and i never figured out who it was, but the funniest thing is i went "what are mamma and dadda doing" and it goes "making bannana pudding" so i said "mmm i like bannana pudding, but who makes pudding in a bed"
lol, those wer ehte days.. those were the days...

Brad
06-20-2002, 05:30 AM
o

feivel
06-20-2002, 05:32 AM
ROTFLMFAo,
you spammer,
ooh you spamm,
you spammed,
spam spamming spammed up spammer,
but that is pretty funny tho :)

Brad
06-20-2002, 05:33 AM
JAMES, PIR, TORANKUSU, SPI, WHITEY, BRAD, AND OF COURSE THE KING ARTHUR HAXING - TEAM ELVEN LANDS FOR LYF

feivel
06-20-2002, 05:43 AM
Dashio, Dash, Dashi, Dashtek, Dashteka, Saionji - Team Feivel's game character for life!!!!!!!

and just so this cant be counted as spam...

what in **** is a jewbie???
Im jewish and I want ansers :P

Zach1
06-20-2002, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Brady2
I've played since around December 1998... wow phun. I've never held any high admin positions unless you consides Bruges Core or the GB Graal team.

hey, no. crimegraal ... =D that was fun.

Googi
06-20-2002, 10:44 AM
what in **** is a jewbie???
Im jewish and I want ansers :P

I think that is still spam...but <3 anyways :p

feivel
06-20-2002, 11:34 AM
Crime Graal was fun.
I got lost in it and didnt know that it was seperate from regular Graal and I was like "WOW graal is small: but it was fun because Trueheats Island was there and it was cool, and there were places with free arrows and stuff.

Terazel Tenjin
06-20-2002, 11:40 AM
Strangely, it never worked when I tried to go there. I'm not sure if that house is still around, but I know Toro's house is still around that area (shoot cows=cash? R0X0R).

Anyway, I hated those playerworld connections back then (mantoria or something, and that other one near Graal cliffs). Those worlds were so freaking buggy, you could exit the starting area and not be able to make it back to Graal or back into the starting area, and unsticking yourself can end up in losing NPCs and/or AP. *shudders* :grrr:

feivel
06-20-2002, 11:42 AM
Yup Yup Yup,
its funny how cus there are the really oldbies,
and now there is this newer generation of newoldbies,
and in awhile when n00bs are gonna be asking "what was graal like back then" were gonna be telling tales of throne room wars,
and civil wars and whatnot...
I gots an idea...
Terazel and Martigan, and whoever wants,
lts start an army and start a big war on classic like old times...

Maloria_RC3
06-20-2002, 02:26 PM
Graal was fun when we didn't have ap on graal yet and everyone were pking everyone on the level in front of the restaurant, right of the bank is now...

Great days...

-----------------
-BinaryCrash
first account: BigBob
First good guild HC, first enemy guild NBK.
first guild on graal, baddies...

feivel
06-20-2002, 08:20 PM
Graal was great when i first joined august of 2000 and joined LOG and so many people were on at a time and we kicked Baddies ass in two throne room battles,
i started the first :D
I didnt know I wasnt supposed to,
but then the battle had already started so Imperator just sent in the rest of the forces and we one, and he was happy.

hoss
06-20-2002, 09:56 PM
Graal was great when i first joined august of 2000 and joined LOG and so many people were on at a time and we kicked Baddies ass in two throne room battles,
i started the first :D
I didnt know I wasnt supposed to,
but then the battle had already started so Imperator just sent in the rest of the forces and we one, and he was happy.
Are you sure you didnt dream this? Baddies never lost to LOG.

draygin
06-20-2002, 10:27 PM
My fondest memory. 2 log member had some newbies stuck in water trying to pk them I walk in the newbies asked for my help. I killed the two log so they hired an assassin to kill me. LoL then they came to watch him kill me. I killed the assassin and one of the log members the other one ran when he got down to .5. ahh Great memories :p

feivel
06-20-2002, 11:30 PM
Martigan,
whoever you killed,
I thank you,
LOG isnt supposed to PK,
especially not newbies...
and maybe you werent there Hoss but there was a giant battle between LOG, Baddies, and randomly assorted PKers and LOG retained the throne longest, and eventually the PKers and Baddies left, so no matter who lost more fighters,
LOG held the throne longer,
and was the last group to leave so :P

draygin
06-21-2002, 12:51 AM
Martigan,
whoever you killed,
I thank you,
LOG isnt supposed to PK,
especially not newbies...
and maybe you werent there Hoss but there was a giant battle between LOG, Baddies, and randomly assorted PKers and LOG retained the throne longest, and eventually the PKers and Baddies left, so no matter who lost more fighters,
LOG held the throne longer,
and was the last group to leave so :P

Dont thank me. It was my pleasure any coward who has to sit and attack to 3 heart newbies with lvl 1 sword. Standing there tuanting them as if they're all big and bad. When they have 7-8 hearts and lvl 3 sword is just pathetic and deserves to be killed in my opinion.

feivel
06-21-2002, 02:42 AM
Ok peeps,
post your oldbie stories here!

Pir
06-21-2002, 02:45 AM
About 2 months before EL turned into crap, there was a giant war between Outlaws and EoG.

Me and my small band of Irish Mafia dumbasses were in it lol, we kinda hid out in Rick's Office while the two guilds fought in the fort, ( like Howler Fort or something i dun remember ) when outlaws took the fort IM blocked the exit with all the statues outside and went in. hehehe we were the **** in that fight.

feivel
06-21-2002, 03:59 AM
YES 100th post in my thread,
the is the biggest thread I have ever started,
I feel good knowing that people read my threads now,
I remember when my threads would maybe get 10 posts in them :D
Anyway keep the stories coming!!!!

edit: CMON post post post post!!

feivel
06-21-2002, 10:30 AM
*bump*

Once this thrwad gets going again wth stories I will delete this bump post.

starkid99
06-21-2002, 10:21 PM
C'mon I have been playing Graal for two years now,
well almost, in august it will be my 2nd completed year of playing graal :D When do i get to be an oldbie!?!?!?!? lol.
I wan mah fuggin oldbieness!!
that or some other cool title like

Not-quite-old-but-getting-there-bie

:D
(didn't read rest of the fourm)
I have been on Graal for two years aswell and I dont consider myself an oldbie by any terms.

Saga2001
06-21-2002, 10:32 PM
Your an oldbie when it doesn't matter to you weather you are an oldbie or not. When you sit down at graal, you get on any server, and people know you, but you don't respond to their pms, when you try to remember the first time you played graal, and you end up eating a gallon of ice cream remembering the "good old days" of version 1.2 and the trainers that version 1.3 rev 3 stopped you from using. When you can think about this all to your self and not post threads like "When will I b3 an oldbie y0?", and not really care, possibly you may be an oldbie.

starkid99
06-21-2002, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Saga2001
Your an oldbie when it doesn't matter to you weather you are an oldbie or not. When you sit down at graal, you get on any server, and people know you, but you don't respond to their pms, when you try to remember the first time you played graal, and you end up eating a gallon of ice cream remembering the "good old days" of version 1.2 and the trainers that version 1.3 rev 3 stopped you from using. When you can think about this all to your self and not post threads like "When will I b3 an oldbie y0?", and not really care, possibly you may be an oldbie.
4lyf

Prez56
06-22-2002, 03:35 AM
Basecly the people playing now are not oldbies...cuz by the time you are an oldbie graal is boring and you stop playing :P im not an oldbie cuz i didnt get my account untill augest of '00. and whoever said you are not an oldie untill you dont care about being an oldbie is right. And the person who sayed that n00b,newbie and oldie and all the other ones are all stuped words is also right :D so whoever started this posts needs to play the game and not worrie about being a newbie, oldbie and all that crap...cuz technicly everyone was a newbie at once.

feivel
06-22-2002, 03:52 AM
"Ok lik telin me 2 shut op cis i nt alldbi ar not k00l!
N' i nvr talkid lik dis bef0re, so U must be talkinging ibot some1 3lse k?

On a more serious note,
this was a thread to trick people into telling me stories ok?

draygin
06-22-2002, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by Prez56
Basecly the people playing now are not oldbies...cuz by the time you are an oldbie graal is boring and you stop playing :P im not an oldbie cuz i didnt get my account untill augest of '00. and whoever said you are not an oldie untill you dont care about being an oldbie is right. And the person who sayed that n00b,newbie and oldie and all the other ones are all stuped words is also right :D so whoever started this posts needs to play the game and not worrie about being a newbie, oldbie and all that crap...cuz technicly everyone was a newbie at once.

Then people like Lyndzey must be a noob because they still play. :p

feivel
06-22-2002, 04:50 AM
LOL
i think when you quit you are a

deadbie

Prez56
06-22-2002, 05:55 AM
thats not what i mean...stefan doesnt count and neither does the people who started graal or ZO. Im talking about players like u and me...-------------------------------------------------

feivel
06-22-2002, 06:29 AM
BLA-ZING!!!!

I have no clue what you are talking about guy.

Prez56
06-22-2002, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by draygin

Then people like Lyndzey must be a noob because they still play. :p

that *******