PDA

View Full Version : The long anticipated Adventure of Dante!

FatherDante
05-19-2001, 12:12 PM
The newest super exciting installation of the Epic...
The Adventures of Dante!

Dante, Gameo, Lamer, Lugie and James proceeded from Santerrain on their adventures, taking them through the big swamp on their way to Bomboria. As usual, James and Gameo were fighting.
"Okay, that's enough!" James shouted with exasperation. "Let's settle this with a fight!"
"Fine!" Gameo answered. He drew his sword and pointed it at James. James quickly pulled his own and said "Don't think I don't know how to use this!"
"Two fighters wading through a sea of thick grass. How dramatic." Lamer observed. "Get him hard, James!"
Dante stood near his friends and scowled at them. "Fighting again! How sadly typical!"

Meanwhile, back in Santerrain, no trials had passed since the epic battle recorded in the Last Adventure of Dante. TrueHeaT was in his throne room, and before him stood the faithful Wing.
"Through your training, Wing, you have grown strong, both in body, and in dedication. I honour you with the title of servant to the Samurai Farmers!"
"To become skilled is its own reward!" Wing responded proudly. "But, I wish to show you he fruits of my training! Please battle me!"
IceHawk interceded: "To fight the emperor you must have a sponsor. Who sponsors you?"
"I do!" Gabrial appeared from the rear of the throne room. "This will be a great fight!"
The four walked to the Santerrain dojo, near which Fai was fishing. "What're doin'?" Fai asked. "Come on, there's gonna be a fight!" Gabriel answered.
Fai picked up his things and scampered after them.

Penguin was travelling to the safari and saw someone else approac. It was Tolerian, no longer under the effect of his panda transformation. "Hey, what are you doing here?" Penguin asked. "I'm looking for a friend," Tolerian answered. "Ultimate the Panda. They say he was in the safari."
Penguin was about to answer when they heard a loud noise. The two looked to see what it was... a distance away they saw Gameo and James preparing to fight!
James held his sword cautiously in front of him. Gameo dashed at him unexpectedly for the first strike. James threw a single gralat.
Gameo was puzzled by the odd action. "Huh?" he vocalized in a moment of confusion, while Lamer crawled over and grabbed the gralat.
James tackled Gameo. Surprised, Gameo shoved him back angrily and said "you can't even spell tackle!" James chuckled and the fighters began slashing and parrying.

In Santerrain dojo, TrueHeaT and Win each picked up a practice naginata. Fai trembled with excitement. "This is gonna be dandy!" IceHawk stepped inside the ring to officiate.
The two opponents stood on opposte sides, Wing pointing his naginata to the ground, TrueHeaT holding his gracefully behind him. "Begin!" IceHawk ordered.
Wing lept forward and jammed his blade upward. TrueHeaT lept onto Wing's naginata, vaulted himself over his head, flipped and gently tapped him with his naginata. The battle ended, as though frozen- the two opponents facing away from each other.
"Amazing..." IceHawk gaped. "TrueHeaT wins!"
"A shame!" Wing laughed. "I'll have to train more!"

James and Gameo limped, hanging over the shoulders of Lamer and Dante. "I knew you'd just get hurt," Dante sighed. "Now we're going to have to carry you to Bomboria!" Lamer whispered in James' ear: "Good work over you gave him, man." James grinned. "Thanks."
Tolerian and Penguin followed alone. Dante and tolerian chatted. "After you last saw us, the pandas split up." Dante said "I think I need more people to come with us. Do you want to come?"
"I have to keep going my own way," tolerian answered. "But I'll help you find assistance in Bomboria."
A while later they finally got to Bomboria. Dante and Lamer left James and Gameo with Penguin, who seemed to know how to take care of them.
Together, Lugie, Tolerian, and Dante went into the notorious admin house to search for new comrades. It seemed in every direction there was some big activity. A big green Yoshi was shouting "SPAM!" and across the way, a black bomy named sparkplug was shouting orders at bomy pets, saying "I'm the king of bomys! Bow to me!"
Dante stepped up to a person standing at a table and read his name below him.
Hello there Zulithe. Want to fight evil?"
Fight evil?! of course I do!!!"
"Ugh," Lugie groaned. "All this talking about fighting evil and so little fighting against evil! I'm gonna go pk someone!"
"No Lugie, that's evil!" Dante responded.
"Ah, screw you Dante! I've always been evil!" Lugie laughed as he sliced Dante in half with his sword and stole his gold gralat.
Zulithe stood boldly. "Why, you'll pay for that dishonourable attack! Defend yourself!"
Lugie laughed. "I'm a renowned murderer! You can't beat me!"
Zulithe gripped his broadsword, a suitable weapon for a fighter of his caliber, and prepared for the fight with Lugie. With a grin on his face, Lugie slid across the floor and pulled a clean draw slash.
Zulithe leapt behind the table just in time to dodge the attack. He pushed the table into Lugie and lept to the side. Lugie ran after him, slashing his sword back and forth viciously. A bead of sweat formed on Zulithe's brow. "He's strong!"
Lugie laughed. "Getting tired? hahah- ooooh...." Lugie hunched over, grabbing his side.
"Feeling a stinging pain in the liver there?" Penguin strolled into the admin house holding a voodoo doll in his hand.
Tolerian took the opportunity to attack, striking lugie from behind and knocking him on his face!
Lugie kicked Tolerian and sent him flying back. "I'm not down yet!" He jumped to his feet, spinning his sword as he did. Zulithe threw a chair at Lugie and stunned him.
"I don't know if we can beat him! He started with full hearts!" Zulithe said.
Hawk flew, as if out of nowhere, down from the ceiling, striking Lugie three times in a row; high, low, high! "I'll take care of him!" He said with bravado.
Lugie groaned. "Not fair... so many against one..."
Hawk pointed a finger at Lugie and a burst of flames jumped from his clothing! Lugie was about to attack, when he breathed in a big breath of smoke... stumbled, twisted, and passed out!
And so, another victory for goodness passed in the epic and never ending Adventures of Dante!

MoonAngel
05-19-2001, 12:16 PM
Wow! Great story! =)

activeconvict
05-19-2001, 12:20 PM
Yay, I was in it.

Immitat0r
05-19-2001, 12:21 PM
(James205)

Hehe, I liked the fight against me and gameo, and the bomy Hawk killed Lugie lol best story I have heard Dante, good job.

omni-m00gle
05-19-2001, 12:26 PM
Hah, good job. Now I just gotta wonder what Im going to do with the voodoo doll..

Tolerian28
05-19-2001, 12:27 PM
Great story Dante!

IceHawk
05-19-2001, 12:30 PM
*sniff* A masterpiece!

Hulk Hogan
05-19-2001, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by MoonAngel
Wow! Great story! =)

no its a G R E A T !!! story =)
Dante you are the best

Lugie
05-19-2001, 12:31 PM
hehe, uhmm... i dont kill my friends like that, dante ;-). nice story, however. its funny how your head gets knocked off or you're sliced in half, or fall down a cliff or something odd like that every time.

Psyker
05-19-2001, 12:32 PM
You bastard! You killed Dante!

Anyway Dante, awesome story! Keep 'em coming :)

Lugie
05-19-2001, 12:34 PM
so THATS why you asked me who was evil! hehe, i said myself! oh well, i was just contolled by ice picks npc server or something :eek:

Hulk Hogan
05-19-2001, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Lugie
so THATS why you asked me who was evil! hehe, i said myself! oh well, i was just contolled by ice picks npc server or something :eek:

lol :)

who likes my newbie thing Ultimate made?

FatherDante
05-19-2001, 12:41 PM
I'm glad you guys liked it! The positive response urges me to hurry on another! ;)

Lugie
05-19-2001, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Hulk Hogan

lol :)

who likes my newbie thing Ultimate made?

its awesome!

Lugie
05-19-2001, 12:44 PM
for the next story how about i suddenly come to my senses when i wake up and remarkably save you from dying, then kill only idiots and/or people i dont know from then on? that would be koo

Lyndzey8000
05-19-2001, 12:51 PM
Nice Story Dante

OMG THE POST THING HAS CHANGED SO MUCH SINCE IVE BEEN HERE:)

CrazedMerlin
05-19-2001, 01:12 PM
Good Job Next ! :)

Hawk
05-19-2001, 01:17 PM
Excellento,
I was in the finale. :)

Lugie
05-19-2001, 01:20 PM
you flamed me, you... uhhh.... flamer :D

Rekad
05-19-2001, 01:29 PM
We should collect all of Dante's Storys and Make either a web site or a book of em, either way we could easily illustrate em using graal screenshots.

Psyker
05-19-2001, 01:38 PM
Good idea!

activeconvict
05-19-2001, 01:52 PM
Dante should write a book!

FatherDante
05-19-2001, 01:53 PM
It would be cool to make pictures! that's a neat idea!

activeconvict
05-19-2001, 01:54 PM
I like your card Dante! Who made it?

FatherDante
05-19-2001, 01:57 PM
a fella named sparkplug. You card looks nice but it's cheesy. :)

05-19-2001, 01:59 PM
Dante I hope you enjoy being the most fun person alive :DDDDD
Great story.

FatherDante
05-19-2001, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
Dante I hope you enjoy being the most fun person alive :DDDDD
Great story.

I don't know how fun I am but I do think it wasn't a bad story. :)

Lion'el-Jonson
05-19-2001, 02:07 PM
31337 story! :D Excellent job!

Hawk
05-19-2001, 02:15 PM
Yes you are the most fun person alive.

FatherDante
05-19-2001, 02:16 PM
Now I wish I'd have saved my old adventures. They're on this message board but it would take a long time to find them!

IceHawk
05-19-2001, 02:17 PM
They should not be that hard to find, just search for "Adventure of Dante"

05-19-2001, 02:17 PM
Hmmm... I think I'll write a story about Tybalt again... who is now a master of drunken monkey kung-fu!

StoneColdRichie
05-19-2001, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Immitat0r
(James205)

Hehe, I liked the fight against me and gameo, and the bomy Hawk killed Lugie lol best story I have heard Dante, good job.

There are two people named James.
You're James205, not James.

IceHawk
05-19-2001, 02:21 PM
Will Tybalt still have Desert Eagles with scopes?

StoneColdRichie
05-19-2001, 02:23 PM
Tyne and I will write a story about how TrueHeaT is mean to his friends. :(

Originally posted by IceHawk
Will Tybalt still have Desert Eagles with scopes?
noooo...
play last blade 2 and be the guy with one arm that stands on one leg and wears the pink robe and you'll get the idea

Hawk
add me to the story trueheat ;-)

Originally posted by StoneColdRichie
Tyne and I will write a story about how TrueHeaT is mean to his friends. :(

It's not being mean, it's being busy, stressed and antisocial. BUT NOW IT IS THE WEEKEND :DDDDd

IceHawk
05-19-2001, 02:24 PM

noooo...
play last blade 2 and be the guy with one arm that stands on one leg and wears the pink robe and you'll get the idea
Hmmmm......

HOWARD THE HOUSEMAID

COMES WITH PINK ROBE

05-19-2001, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by IceHawk

Hmmmm......

HOWARD THE HOUSEMAID

COMES WITH PINK ROBE

no he is the coolest guy ever
he uses drunken kung-fu
:D

IceHawk
05-19-2001, 02:25 PM

It's not being mean, it's being busy, stressed and antisocial.

You're always like that :D

FatherDante
05-19-2001, 02:34 PM
Amano Hyo does NOT have one arm! He keeps the other arm inside his kimono because he's COOL!

And it'snot kung fu, that's for certain. it's called "self-taught drunken style." ^_^

05-19-2001, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by FatherDante
Amano Hyo does NOT have one arm! He keeps the other arm inside his kimono because he's COOL!

And it'snot kung fu, that's for certain. it's called "self-taught drunken style." ^_^

yeah yeah i know that!
I'm so impressed you know too :)
I just said one arm 'cause I'm too lazy to type about how he keeps it in his robe for show
he's my favourite character from Last Blade 2 :D
hehe
yes someone I can talk to about neogeo!

Valder
05-19-2001, 04:16 PM
I LOVED THAT!!
i wanna be in it next time...hehehe

Immitat0r
05-19-2001, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by StoneColdRichie

There are two people named James.
You're James205, not James.

If you would have read it, he calls me by James, not James205, and he says ever since Gameo and James always get in a fight. Its pretty obvious who he is talking about. Dante and I are pretty good friends.

FxChiP
05-19-2001, 07:29 PM
I think I'm going to write an Adventure of FxChiP that kinda goes with Dante's adventure.

FatherDante
05-19-2001, 09:08 PM
Yeah, I meant James205. I just didn't like the extranneous numbers.

Zulithe
05-20-2001, 02:04 AM
Amazing Dante, a lot of fun to read! Eagerly awaiting future stories!