PDA

View Full Version : Ahh, Help

Termina_GP4
05-19-2001, 11:10 AM
please someone do something, i registered about 4 hours ago and cannot upgrade my account because i havent got a stinkin email with my password in it

SSmutz
05-19-2001, 11:12 AM
How did you register? By CC? If so, then the password for your account should still be the same that it's always been.

Termina_GP4
05-19-2001, 11:14 AM
no, see i have been using an RC account and 4 hours ago i registered a new account completely (long story involving the forggeting of a pass and the reformatting of a hardrive) with a new email and everything. and I still havent gotten an email with my pass. so i cannot update it to the newer account to play on new main.:mad:

SSmutz
05-19-2001, 11:17 AM
Oh, I understand now. As long as you entered the correct email address, it should get to you sometime or antoher. Sometimes when I change my password, I don't get it for a whole day, so just wait a while :(

ReBBisH
05-19-2001, 11:17 AM
Are you getting e-mail regularly or is it not working completely? Perhaps you have an old account you can upgrade or you typed in your address wrong?

Termina_GP4
05-19-2001, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by ReBBisH
Are you getting e-mail regularly or is it not working completely? Perhaps you have an old account you can upgrade or you typed in your address wrong?

no because i tried to do it again and it said the email was taken and i cannot rember n e of my other old accounts