PDA

View Full Version : Graal Death as we know it?

Androk2k1
06-11-2002, 08:18 AM
As sad as it is for me to write this, I have to. Maybe it's just me, maybe it's not, but it seems as if Graal is dieing out.

Everything started when Graal 2001 came out, alot of people did get P2P accounts, however price was that some people quit Graal, predicting that it will go full P2P. However it was promised that there always will be Free Servers. Then not that far back, Graal went full P2P, amount of people on ALL Servers dropped drastically. As you can see Gold Section hardly gets over 80 people on at a time. Classic section is filled with useless servers, that people only play on for other people playing there. New things do come out, however with each new thing comes disapointment. Let's, for example, take Graal 2002, it got huge numbers, those numbers even caused server crashes. But after 4 days, and Staff not adding alot, people simpley left, most went to Classic section where they kept simpley useing Graal as a Chat Program, others simpley left. Now Graal 2002 gets maximum of 50 people at a time, and that is usually when they add something new.

Oh well, we did have some fun time together. I did enjoy updateing my site, role playing, completeing quests, pressing same button over and over again in order to get money, but like all great things Graals time is over. But we all knew it wouldn't last forever.

Not looking at that Graal is dieing as game I'll still visit it, thus making this more of an article then a quiting message.

PS: I am going to be lamed for this alot, maybe not, anyhow think befor you type.

Pith
06-11-2002, 08:20 AM
graal willl neber b dead when pith is hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flamingblaze
06-11-2002, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Pith
graal willl neber b dead when pith is hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*pith dies*
o well :(

Ghost Pirate
06-11-2002, 08:23 AM
Harder and more strict playerworld requirements should be inforced to keep the classic playerworld list low or have a limit on how many up playerworlds there is

Pith
06-11-2002, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Flamingblaze

*pith dies*
o well :(
I think pith will nebbre die !!!!!!!Pith is the herat and sol or grall and if i die the someone else will be the new pith!!

Admins
06-11-2002, 08:32 AM
New RPG Graal2002 and Personal playerworlds

Chaos0838
06-11-2002, 08:32 AM
Graal wil never die:mad:

Griffyn
06-11-2002, 08:44 AM
It all returns to nothing.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
06-11-2002, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Stefan
It sucks though, we won't be role-playing on Graal 2002 for many months. I heard that kingdom isles won't be up until Christmas :(

Artificial_Sweetener
06-11-2002, 08:57 AM
Yeah but when? The longer you guys take the more the chance of losing players.. Birdbird also told us you guys don't even have 2k2 all planned out! and your just rushing things to get it done because some business is investing in 2k2 or something.. I mean you have useless staff like PIR that do nothing.. He's also admited he doesn't do anything on 2k2! You really need to hire more enthusiasts.. Those are the ones who get things done and keep graal alive. :(

adam
06-11-2002, 09:38 AM

As soon as G2k2 is done anyhow. :)

Stefan!

NEW WORLD STEFAN !!

warp2ukew
06-11-2002, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Pith

I think pith will nebbre die !!!!!!!Pith is the herat and sol or grall and if i die the someone else will be the new pith!!

Have you ever tried acting normal and using correct grammar? I mean Spi doesn't bother me with his "leet talk" but you. You as well copied him in your avatar *rox*. Please stop trying to act like your so cool because you use this "om1 i rox0rz m3h sox0rz" ****.

Sorry people I have wanted to say that for a while now.

Zolrieg
06-11-2002, 10:18 AM
Personal Playerworlds? what in the hell?

I'm Pith's biggest fan. I've sticked by him longer than anyone. :)

warp2ukew
06-11-2002, 10:19 AM
Personal fan? What an idiot.

Amagius
06-11-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Griffyn
It all returns to nothing.

As the sand is molded,
God will breathe unto it,
andIt shall prosper;
but the God will bring the downfall,
and it all returns to nothing.

TrueHeaT
06-11-2002, 11:53 AM
There has been a thread like this about every month since Graal 2001 opened. :rolleyes:

Griffyn
06-11-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
There has been a thread like this about every month since Graal 2001 opened. :rolleyes:
A new person every time though, wonder who will be next...

Amagius
06-11-2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Griffyn

A new person every time though, wonder who will be next...

Hhehe...Haha...MAHAWA!

konidias
06-11-2002, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Androk2k1
Then not that far back, Graal went full P2P, amount of people on ALL Servers dropped drastically. As you can see Gold Section hardly gets over 80 people on at a time. Classic section is filled with useless servers, that people only play on for other people playing there. New things do come out, however with each new thing comes disapointment. Let's, for example, take Graal 2002, it got huge numbers, those numbers even caused server crashes. But after 4 days, and Staff not adding alot, people simpley left, most went to Classic section where they kept simpley useing Graal as a Chat Program, others simpley left. Now Graal 2002 gets maximum of 50 people at a time, and that is usually when they add something new.

You have to remember:

-Graal 2k2 is in Alpha stage, meaning it's not really 100% playable/enjoyable now.
-Graal 2k1 is looking grim, I'll give you that. No one is taking responsibility for it and it's like 2k1 has dug itself so deep that no one can pull it out.
-All non gold pw's, well there are a few new pw's being made, they should prove interesting, but yeah, at the moment they aren't all that great (not all, just most)

I would have to say that 2k2 is looking promising, aside from the fact that I see more freeloaders getting upgrades. (aka more people named Vegeta, Goku, Cloud, and <name> looking for b/f, g/f) That is the only depressing thing really. Those are the kind's of people that ruin my fun. They come up and constantly attack you and harass you. :(

But overall, I do see hope for Graal in the future. If only Stefan/Graal's coders would start taking more new feature requests. (like transparency, serverside tile updating, layers, and about 100 other things) ;)

Ghost Pirate
06-11-2002, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by konidias

You have to remember:

-Graal 2k2 is in Alpha stage, meaning it's not really 100% playable/enjoyable now.
-Graal 2k1 is looking grim, I'll give you that. No one is taking responsibility for it and it's like 2k1 has dug itself so deep that no one can pull it out.
-All non gold pw's, well there are a few new pw's being made, they should prove interesting, but yeah, at the moment they aren't all that great (not all, just most)

I would have to say that 2k2 is looking promising, aside from the fact that I see more freeloaders getting upgrades. (aka more people named Vegeta, Goku, Cloud, and <name> looking for b/f, g/f) That is the only depressing thing really. Those are the kind's of people that ruin my fun. They come up and constantly attack you and harass you. :(

But overall, I do see hope for Graal in the future. If only Stefan/Graal's coders would start taking more new feature requests. (like transparency, serverside tile updating, layers, and about 100 other things) ;)

To me all the playerworlds are complete and utter crap in the end
None of them have unique standpoints

ZanderX
06-11-2002, 01:20 PM

What's that supposed to mean? The no responsibility part.

Hilton
06-11-2002, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by ZanderX

What's that supposed to mean? The no responsibility part.

It has to do with him quitting 2k1, then feeling the need to comment on other people's lack of dedication towards 2k1. :o

Wing
06-11-2002, 01:40 PM
Just like the government, imposing new laws, but the public doesn't care!

konidias
06-11-2002, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Hilton

It has to do with him quitting 2k1, then feeling the need to comment on other people's lack of dedication towards 2k1. :o

Actually, it has to do with the fact that 2k1 is too far under to revive it. That is the reason I quit 2k1, not because I wasn't dedicated enough. Because all the staff do there is play and make toys for themselves, and no rules are set. At least ONCE I would like to go on a server and not see a staff running around with unreleased items. 2k1 would basically have to be completely remade in order for it to be revived (changing systems, etc) Plus the economy is crap because it wasn't set up well enough to begin with, and now there is no reversing it unless you started over, reset everyone, and made a better system.

That is what I meant. That, and the fact that the managers don't accomplish much of anything except keeping the server running. (I should know this, I was one of them) There is nothing you can do, and I think Birdbird would also agree with me, probably Loriel too.

ZanderX
06-11-2002, 02:40 PM

Actually, it has to do with the fact that 2k1 is too far under to revive it. That is the reason I quit 2k1, not because I wasn't dedicated enough. Because all the staff do there is play and make toys for themselves, and no rules are set. At least ONCE I would like to go on a server and not see a staff running around with unreleased items. 2k1 would basically have to be completely remade in order for it to be revived (changing systems, etc) Plus the economy is crap because it wasn't set up well enough to begin with, and now there is no reversing it unless you started over, reset everyone, and made a better system.

That is what I meant. That, and the fact that the managers don't accomplish much of anything except keeping the server running. (I should know this, I was one of them) There is nothing you can do, and I think Birdbird would also agree with me, probably Loriel too.

I don't agree, there's always room and the possibility to change.

ghostsamurai
06-11-2002, 02:48 PM
one thing that graal needs more of: "GOOD NIGHT, AND THANKYOU FOR PLAYING GRAAL!" :)

ZanderX
06-11-2002, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
one thing that graal needs more of: "GOOD NIGHT, AND THANKYOU FOR PLAYING GRAAL!" :)

I usually do that when I get off RC for the night.

"Good night, and thanks for playing Graal 2001!"

Xbob42
06-11-2002, 03:57 PM
Graal has gotten quite boring. Sadly I (Criminal X) is now the best pker/sparrer on NPulse along with Dark-Orphen. 8 Months ago I was probably not even in the top 50 as far as pkers/sparrers go, and a year ago, forget it I could find about 80 TCN members that were better sparrers/pker than me.

The best fighters left on NP is now me (Criminal X), Dark orphen, and maybe Cyanide if he still plays it. Rai is pretty good, but he's always doing staff duties so most likely he's not as great as he used to be.

The top fighters on NP have a huge gap in between them and the next good bunch of fighters. There is now no longer a large amount of competition in sparring and pking anymore.

Guild wars are pretty much gone now since most of the players have left causing many guilds to be gone. Dragon Knights and Hunters are the only 2 big ones left on NP and they are allied with each other. I also noticed that Hunters i the biggest guild on Delteria as well.

I think the chatting, and competition in pking and sparring was what made Graal fun. Of course there was quests and all, but epople did them to gain power over newbies who didn't have a whole lot of stuff.
There was always people that hated pkers, but it did at some
point add interest to the game when you would see 8 or 9 people pop out of nowhere just to pk each other signaling to you that you better either fight or take off.

There's 2 other things that also hurt graal. It's not just the going from free to p2p. It's the power and the quality. This is the biggest hurt on the game.

First off its the power. Take a trip on down to the playerworlds section and you will see lots of playerworlds in production. Many of them will fail and only a few will pass. Lots of them look very good, but there are not many people working on them that is capable of producing quality work.
One person creates some extremely good stuff, but they have weaknesses in some areas and they can't find someone that is good enough to work in that area, or someone that is capable of working together with them.

I'll use one person as an example, but I won't say the name. I was working with this one person on my playerworld project, but he did absolutely nothing although he was very capable of scripting better than anyone. After the graal going p2p and most of our people without upgraded accounts left Graal. I quit on the project and elft it to this guy. He quit on it also. Hawk said it needed only a few improvements in the level tiling and maybe a few events and then it would most likely pass.
Now since then I found out this guy was working on another huge TCN project, and on some other project with some other guy's. All at the same time as working on N-Pulse. Now he works for Maloria. I just began working on my own playerworld project that I plan on sending in December to be reviewed. This guy has the nerve to ask me if he could be owner with me after he produce nothing last time we worked together. Sure we got along before, but now after I see the way he's jumping all over the place with playerworlds I see that he is just in it for the power and thats why he has been unable to produce any quality work. That now leads me into the next problem and that is quality work.

I think the biggest problem is that people are all over the place working on too many playerworlds and not producing good quality work. Many of them are in it for the power. Why work for a playerworld and then try to create your own that you will be manager of. If you're not satisfied with a playerworld and not producing for them than you should quit right? Unfortunately some of them are in it for the power over the rest of the players. The players they dislike and will never hire even if the player is capable of scripting, making better graphics or levels than the ones working for the playerworld(s).

As for G2K1. I will say that I enjoy playing metris and using some of the NPC's on there. :D I don't see how some of you guys get over 3,000 points on it. I get disconnected for not moving around when I reach 2800. I think Graal2001 is actually too big. If it was getting about 450 players then I would say its okay. I think it should be smaller.

As for the playerworlds. Half of them should be shut down completely and not be brought back. Psyker's rule on not allowing playerworlds to come back is a very good rule.

I think what would improve Graal is make it free again, but make it where playerworlds staff have to pay the server bills if they want their own server up. That would greatly improve the quality of the game in my opinion cause nobody will pay to have a playerworld that gets only 5 people online. That would be a huge waste of money. All these playerworlds that are up with barely 5 people on it is making Stefan lose money. I hope Stefan would consider my idea of making Graal free and have the playerworlds staff pay the server bills.

~Criminal X

konidias
06-11-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Xbob42

I think what would improve Graal is make it free again, but make it where playerworlds staff have to pay the server bills if they want their own server up. That would greatly improve the quality of the game in my opinion cause nobody will pay to have a playerworld that gets only 5 people online. That would be a huge waste of money. All these playerworlds that are up with barely 5 people on it is making Stefan lose money. I hope Stefan would consider my idea of making Graal free and have the playerworlds staff pay the server bills.

~Criminal X

You're insane. If playerworld managers had to pay to have their servers up, you could probably wave goodbye to all the playerworlds. I know if I had to PAY just to get Oasis online, I would just go and pay some programmers to script my own game. :p

Playerworld managers provide entertainment for the players, which means Graal has people that pay just to play the playerworlds. It would be a silly idea to make the managers pay.. Most of the managers are under 17 anyway so they probably wouldn't even be able to afford it. :(

nyghtGT
06-11-2002, 04:19 PM
One of the biggest things that bugs me about Graal is what Konidias said. When I got ahold of a Graal 2k1 leak I saw at least 5-7 npc test levels with toys just for Shadow Knight, Loriel, etc. I mean, if you want to test stuff upload one level and use it all for testing.

Another thing that bugs me about 2k1 is again the economy, there is no fun in getting on then getting 10 pms right away asking what hats I have and if I am selling any bomys. It's annoying.

Hopefully 2k2 won't go to waste like 2k1 has.

As for the non-gold playerworlds, the good ones (Delteria, N-Pulse, UN, Valikorlia), keep up the good work. You may not have the best reputations but keep on doing whatever it is your doing:cool:

nyghtGT
06-11-2002, 04:20 PM

I usually do that when I get off RC for the night.

"Good night, and thanks for playing Graal 2001!"
But do you mean it?

brock128
06-11-2002, 06:09 PM
Graal IS going downhill.
Graal2002 is doing nothing, other then releasing items, when the people want quests (So we can get KINGDOM ISLES).
The Playerworlds are all bad... Until Oasis/Graal3020 (That the right number?) etc.

warp2ukew
06-11-2002, 08:20 PM
I agree with Brock128. The classic servers have much more players and 2k1 and 2k2, even when they are at peak times!

VampiricTutorNewHD
06-11-2002, 09:21 PM
In order to jump-start 2k1, you have to fire all the existing staff on it. Then you have to delete the NPC test levels, and reset all the accounts. Then you have to take down the playerworlds that get hardly any people(not for the benefit of 2k1, just to get rid of them). Since most people are powerhungry, they will come to 2k1 looking for a staff job. When they play around and see how good it is, they will probably stay. Then lay out strict guidelines for the staff. Fire anyone who doesn't do their job right...

I think that would help 2k1 out. It's what I would do if I were manager, even though I might keep existing staff if they proved to be good and did their job instead of playing.

ZanderX
06-11-2002, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by VampiricTutorNewHD
In order to jump-start 2k1, you have to fire all the existing staff on it. Then you have to delete the NPC test levels, and reset all the accounts. Then you have to take down the playerworlds that get hardly any people(not for the benefit of 2k1, just to get rid of them). Since most people are powerhungry, they will come to 2k1 looking for a staff job. When they play around and see how good it is, they will probably stay. Then lay out strict guidelines for the staff. Fire anyone who doesn't do their job right...

I think that would help 2k1 out. It's what I would do if I were manager, even though I might keep existing staff if they proved to be good and did their job instead of playing.

Take it up with Stefan if you think we should do that. It'd hurt business.

VampiricTutorNewHD
06-11-2002, 09:42 PM
It would hurt business how? You would lose a few staff that do nothing but laze about, and you would get your playercount upped about 40. I'm not going to suggest anything to Stefan. It is his game, he can do with it as he pleases. I for one think that losing a few staff is less important than reviving a dead server. It does cost money to run servers, and right now one of Graal's best servers(from the hour or two I spent on it) is just wasting it.

DarkCloud_PK
06-11-2002, 09:58 PM
Yeah, Graal is in it pretty deep.

Graal2001 needs to be moved onto the Classic part of the serverlist. By having only 2002 and 2001 in the graal gold server list, they'll be in direct competition with each other for players. Who do you think is going to win in a battle between 2002 and 2001?
Obviously 2002 is going to win, and 2001's potential is wasted.

Some of these excess playerworlds need to be rid of, now. I know you'll make some excuses and complain about the ones I have on the list but hey, if they have all this potential, and they are just that good, why is it not being used? Obviously, Stefan doesn't need playerworlds up that get close to 0 people.
Some of these are:
SL
Faheria
Frolic
Mithica
Doomsday

Maybe:
Providence
Andor

It's a big list, but there are a lot of wasted servers here.

VampiricTutorNewHD
06-11-2002, 10:05 PM
Providence is going under some real good stuff. They have excellent LATs on there. We(Andor) are just about finished of the new world. Mithica isn't bad, they just don't get enough people to sustain it.

ZanderX
06-11-2002, 10:11 PM
It would hurt business how? You would lose a few staff that do nothing but laze about, and you would get your playercount upped about 40. I'm not going to suggest anything to Stefan. It is his game, he can do with it as he pleases. I for one think that losing a few staff is less important than reviving a dead server. It does cost money to run servers, and right now one of Graal's best servers(from the hour or two I spent on it) is just wasting it.

I'm quoting this post but this is more in regards to your earlier one.

1) You can't just reset all the accounts; hundreds of accounts have played 2k1, by resetting them all you'd be making a lot of people unhappy should someone return and find their stuff missing.

2) There are very few NPC Test levels anymore, sorry. I think that there are three, tops. Maybe four. Two were made by STEFAN.

3) Why fire all the existing staff? That does nothing for the server, simply ruins its potential.

4) Yup, shut down playerworlds for no reason whatsoever. Great idea, Einstein.

5) You'd fire staff if they played the game? What the hell?

DarkCloud_PK
06-11-2002, 10:12 PM
Providence is going under some real good stuff. They have excellent LATs on there. We(Andor) are just about finished of the new world. Mithica isn't bad, they just don't get enough people to sustain it.

That's all well and good, but it'll be tough to revive playerworlds in this new Graal. You'd have to best the 4-5 top servers AND make it good enough that people will become regular players of that server over the server they came from, since the amount of newbies playing have dropped. In other words, once your in the hole, it's hell to get out.

DarkCloud_PK
06-11-2002, 10:28 PM

I'm quoting this post but this is more in regards to your earlier one.

1) You can't just reset all the accounts; hundreds of accounts have played 2k1, by resetting them all you'd be making a lot of people unhappy should someone return and find their stuff missing.

Yeah, you just can't reset everyone, that pissed off a lot of people when it happened on Classic. Though something DRASTIC needs to be done to pull 2001 out of this hole.

2) There are very few NPC Test levels anymore, sorry. I think that there are three, tops. Maybe four. Two were made by STEFAN.

Wouldn't know about this. Things need to be tested before they get put up, all is well as long as it's not abused.

3) Why fire all the existing staff? That does nothing for the server, simply ruins its potential.

Yeah, it'll just hurt things in the long run. You need to find out who is screwing up and who isn't putting in their part, and get rid of them.

4) Yup, shut down playerworlds for no reason whatsoever. Great idea, Einstein.

This is where I have to disagree with you. You must look at this at a wider view. There are about 6-7 PWs that don't make it past the 5 player mark. Why should we have PWs that no one uses? Answer is that we shouldn't, they are just taking up space. Why should Stefan keep a server up that no one plays?

5) You'd fire staff if they played the game? What the hell?

Didn't quite see him say that. I thought he was talking about strict guildlines or something. Oh well, rules are needed to keep the staffers in line, the harder the rules, the better.

ZanderX
06-11-2002, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by DarkCloud_PK

This is where I have to disagree with you. You must look at this at a wider view. There are about 6-7 PWs that don't make it past the 5 player mark. Why should we have PWs that no one uses? Answer is that we shouldn't, they are just taking up space. Why should Stefan keep a server up that no one plays?

Didn't quite see him say that. I thought he was talking about strict guildlines or something. Oh well, rules are needed to keep the staffers in line, the harder the rules, the better.

1) Because there ARE people who play those servers, scarily enough, just not in any large quantity.

2) I quote, from him:

It's what I would do if I were manager, even though I might keep existing staff if they proved to be good and did their job instead of playing.

DarkCloud_PK
06-11-2002, 10:44 PM

1) Because there ARE people who play those servers, scarily enough, just not in any large quantity.

2) I quote, from him:

[/i]

1.Actually, as I look at it, there are rarely people playing on those servers. If the player count is above 0, 50% of the time, it's just the staffers there. Why should Stefan keep something up and waste space on something that doesn't get any players or 5 player max on it? Obviously if there aren't any people playing it, or literally a couple people playing it, there is something wrong.

2. He might have meant playing around, but hey, I'm not a mind-reader.

ghostsamurai
06-11-2002, 10:50 PM
fun ways to revamp 2k1:

fix the bomy system: make wild bomies that can be taken as pets, they would be given to you for their 'rite of passage' or something of the sort. there should also be bomy breeding, but that would be hard for the current staff to make :(. Bomy fighting should be released as well, so people have a reason to run around with the bomy.

more emphasis on the kingdom story: graal2001 has a great kingdom storyline, but there isn't much emphasis on it with the current levels. there should be the hananoki village ruins, a treetop villiage that was destroyed when Dustari burned the original Santerrian. The forests should be filled with karakaze bandit npcs ready to steal your money, and the bars should be filled with pirates ready to pick a fight.

SinNetherwind
06-12-2002, 12:27 AM
at first my guess was they were gonna do p2p, get people money and then decide its losing buisness and make it free again. heck thats what i'd i done ;)

VampiricTutorNewHD
06-12-2002, 12:35 AM
If staff want to play, that's all well and good. If they want to upload NPCs to play with or mess with their RCs, that isn't. Also, taking down playerworlds is a GOOD thing. Think of it; there are some good LATs on the less-populated servers. Where will they go? The bigger ones. And they will make them better. If you fire all the staff, what is that going to hurt? You can hire back the ones that are good. As for account resets; I had 15 hearts and a whole lot of old NPCs on classic when I got reset. Do you think I was happy? The one thing I DID notice was that attitudes were not "OMG YOU ARE ALL NEWBIES!!" anymore, everyone was having the problem. Everyone was in the same boat. It brought people closer together. It was like it used to be...you get a bunch of people together and you do a quest. People worked together. I enjoyed the time after classic was reset more than when I had my 15 hearts. So did alot of people.

TrueHeaT
06-12-2002, 01:01 AM
Did anyone READ my post?

draygin
06-12-2002, 01:37 AM
All I have to say about Providence is wait a month after the overworld has been released then see how many people are on it. Hopefully it will be out this friday. *crosses fingers*

As for good Lat's going to bigger servers. Thats not necessarly true. I quit G2k1 and went back to Providence. If something happens there. I have no further plans for working on any other servers. If prov sinks I might go to another server. But then again I might just leave all together guess I'll cross that bridge if and when I come to it. What I'm getting at is these good lat's work where they want to. Alot of them dont want to work on a big server.

Zolrieg
06-12-2002, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
Did anyone READ my post?

yeah, I did.

Xbob42
06-12-2002, 06:45 AM
heh. I'm insane. I always come up with some weird idea at one time or another. I think Moon God would pay the fee because he'd be one of the few that will pobably pay it and all the other playerworlds will be like screw this. Then that would mean a lot more players coming to N-Pulse, and a lot more people he would be able to hire to improve the playerworld.
But that was one of my more insane comments. Heck Konidias is the only one to respond to that comment. Makes me wonder what everyone else thinks.
heh. I'm insane. ;) :D :eek:

Anyways it seems some people agree with me that some playerworlds should be removed since they barely get any playerworlds.

Look at this playerlist.
Right now it's about 8:00 p.m. eastern time here in Florida.
The peak time for players that live on the eastcoast. You westcoast people would have to check it out at your main peak playing time to compare.

I wouldn't include Atlantis since the people who play there play at a completely different time. You would have to check their playerlist around 6:00 a.m. eastern time to see their playerlist.
Above Atlantis was Babylon with 7 people, and Enigma Graal with 9. The rest got 15+ players on.

Amagius
06-12-2002, 07:13 AM
Don't even think about moving G2k1 to Classic!! I swear I'll Slap whoever suggests it. Also I wish Prov was back as Gold. I want some or of it. I like it, I love it, I want some more of it. In the Big rock candy mountains! It'll feel so empty without me!

Note: The last four sentences where just filler.

-SLaG-
06-12-2002, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by warp2ukew

Have you ever tried acting normal and using correct grammar? I mean Spi doesn't bother me with his "leet talk" but you. You as well copied him in your avatar *rox*. Please stop trying to act like your so cool because you use this "om1 i rox0rz m3h sox0rz" ****.

Sorry people I have wanted to say that for a while now.

Wtf i didnt see 1 single number in piths post so shuddupa ya face.

Warcaptain
06-15-2002, 05:13 AM
i doubt graal will die

just takes some time to get back to normal :)