PDA

View Full Version : Asteria Graphics Team Hiring

WHIPENIE4
06-11-2002, 12:20 AM
(X-Mann)
Hey, I just wanted to announce Asteria Graphics Team is hiring, we need more graphics people because this week work has been piled onto Glub and BR. so if you wanna join our Graphics Team, PM me or Glub giving us 3 of your best Graal GFX *dont worry, im not going to steal your work* and we'll get you started asap, but lol, be prepared to work, our LAT Team is in need of many graphics as we're getting into the completion stage, you can also goto www.asteria.cjb.net for the application. Thank You,
Bye.
X-Mann

GraalBR
06-11-2002, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by WHIPENIE4
(X-Mann)
Hey, I just wanted to announce Asteria Graphics Team is hiring, we need more graphics people because this week work has been piled onto Glub and BR. so if you wanna join our Graphics Team, PM me or Glub giving us 3 of your best Graal GFX *dont worry, im not going to steal your work* and we'll get you started asap, but lol, be prepared to work, our LAT Team is in need of many graphics as we're getting into the completion stage, you can also goto www.asteria.cjb.net for the application. Thank You,
Bye.
X-Mann

To right Xmann lol im BR by the way ;-)