PDA

View Full Version : Global Graal Spar Tourney!!!!!!!

warp2ukew
06-10-2002, 07:45 AM
Well I told stefan of this idea he said arg and got off graal. I would have 1 of the ets on every server hold a spar tournament and the winners would come on a 2 level server (it would be priovate so we would make the accounts) with the same attributes and would spar. The global winner I guess would get a global tag as well as whatever else the owners and stuff will agree too. I would just like your thoughts on this and I hope I will see stefan on again soon to tell him more. anyway peace

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
06-10-2002, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by warp2ukew
Well I told stefan of this idea he said arg and got off graal.
Now I know why he said "arg"

DeathChill
06-10-2002, 07:50 AM
Your idea makes me sad..Sad in my sad zone.

albus777
06-10-2002, 07:54 AM
Well I told stefan of this idea he said arg and got off graal. I would have 1 of the ets on every server hold a spar tournament and the winners would come on a 2 level server (it would be priovate so we would make the accounts) with the same attributes and would spar. The global winner I guess would get a global tag as well as whatever else the owners and stuff will agree too. I would just like your thoughts on this and I hope I will see stefan on again soon to tell him more. anyway peace
No.

warp2ukew
06-10-2002, 08:07 AM
thx for the encouragement?

mhermher
06-10-2002, 08:09 AM
thx for the encouragement?
The best idea! Make a server so two people can spar on it! Can I make one of the levels?

warp2ukew
06-10-2002, 08:13 AM
im not sure if your being sarcastic it would be a player from each server. one room all the players would wait until there turn. when you lose your account is disabled from the server and when you win you in other level. once done the 2 level server is deleted. if you werent being sarcastic you can make the room without the spar room just make some beer to heal you, make it non pk. make some chairs and something to do maybe a fun little npc or something if you want contact me on aim as well (NykonX2)

Brad
06-10-2002, 08:14 AM
Stupid. (With a capital S)

Flamingblaze
06-10-2002, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Brad
Stupid. (With a capital S)

I agree

Terazel Tenjin
06-10-2002, 08:22 AM

Maloria Police? Figures.

G2K2 spar tournaments would go on forever. Think about it.

warp2ukew
06-10-2002, 08:24 AM
they could brign their tourney to a dif server and brad if you dont like it dont post.

Tom84710
06-10-2002, 10:06 AM
That's not making much sense...why not just go to 1 server and do it?

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
06-10-2002, 11:20 AM
It's a stupid idea, simply because I don't think a high admin would go through all the trouble of adding/removing members all the time, and deleting/adding servers, which only Stefan can do. Plus, why can't this be done on any other regular server?

Oh, and please do not volunteer your services saying .. "omg I will volunteer for account enabling/disabling " because that's a one way ticket to corruption

SinNetherwind
06-10-2002, 11:22 AM
i think Logo is already the best sparrer in graal.

-SLaG-
06-10-2002, 11:26 AM
count me in as long as we can use old bodies.

SinNetherwind
06-10-2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by -SLaG-
count me in as long as we can use old bodies.
this person just read the 1st post and ignored all the other comments i believe.

mhermher
06-10-2002, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by mhermher

Archaon:
The best idea! Make a server so two people can spar on it! Can I make one of the levels?

Edit: Grr archaon if your gonna post dot post stupid things without the 'Archaon:'

-SLaG-
06-11-2002, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by SinNetherwind

this person just read the 1st post and ignored all the other comments i believe.

Not all servers use new bodies do they?

warp2ukew
06-11-2002, 03:17 AM
no