PDA

View Full Version : different ways of crafting

jyears
06-09-2002, 01:34 PM
i think it would be much cooler if u could craft stuff, but customize the way it looks. kinda like in this game sapians, i doubt it was popular enough for anyone to know of, but anyways, in sapians u gotta make spears and stuff to defend urself and u pretty much have to smash this rock until its a spear head. i dont know what any of u think, but i think this would be cool (even if it doesn't matter what ur equipment looks like)!

Pir
06-10-2002, 12:13 AM
so you are saying, we should trash the hammer and go with rocks? just any rock that happens to be laying around??

i vote no for this one lol

jyears
06-11-2002, 04:34 AM
no, i was using that as an example lol. keep the hammer. i just feel 2k2 needs to be a little more like 2k1 or classic. i like to be able to change the colors of my clothes and have my own shield and sword. and i already know that nobody would bother doing this little custom crafting thing, but it would be more fun to do. this in my opinion is 2k2's disadvantage, the lack of being able to customize your character!

Pir
06-11-2002, 05:04 AM
you'll be able to later. but we're trying to move to a more organized system. planned out swords, each with different stats, shields with different stats, armor with different stats, etc etc. if you want to see your sword in game you should just change the image in your swords directory.

Ghost Pirate
06-11-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Pir
you'll be able to later. but we're trying to move to a more organized system. planned out swords, each with different stats, shields with different stats, armor with different stats, etc etc. if you want to see your sword in game you should just change the image in your swords directory.

That sounds good now no simple n00b who just started playing 5 mins ago can the the best weapons, armor, etc